Question about REAL clenbuterol and use

S

snipeemflo

Awards
I'm starting a new diet/exercise routine next week. After a few weeks of regular diet/exercise, I'm looking for a "strong" supplement. I know sitting on my ass won't get me the results I want, I'm simply looking for the things to help speed up the process slightly. I've been doing alot of research, and it seems like clenbuterol, specifically clenbuterol A, is the best for a short term weight loss plan

My main question is this: are the "clenbuterol" products online real clenbuterol, or just another diet pill taking advantage of the name

My other question was what is the best routine based on my height and weight. I'm 5'10" and weigh ~215-220, fat and muscle.

It seems like 2 weeks is the common length of the clen routine, but is there a benefit/danger in a longer 3-4 week plan

Also, what would my best bet be for dosage? I was thinking

-40mcg day 1-3
-80mcg day 4-6
-100mcg day 7-12
-60mcg day 13-14

That is the 2 week plan, any better recommendations you can help me with? Anything helps :)

Thanks in advance

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Search function would answer every question you have on clen. There are several threads.

Also no sourcing is allowed on this site, you may want to edit your post.

S

snipeemflo

Awards
Search function would answer every question you have on clen. There are several threads.

Also no sourcing is allowed on this site, you may want to edit your post.
Ok, thanks for the heads up, but do you think I can still leave the question about real or not real?

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Not sure what you mean, but I'll tell you any "legal clen" you find from supplement companies is not real clenbuterol

S

steppinRazor

Awards
I was interested in the subject not to long ago and did some searching on these forums. Lotta good info. I'd link some quick but not at my PC...good luck bro

S

snipeemflo

Awards
Ah, thats what I was wondering.

Thanks for clearing that up.