test prop /masteron/tren ace - 2nd cycle advice

gun_show

Awards
TEST PROP/MASTERON/TREN ACE - 2nd cycle advice

hey guys, im liking this forum alot, hope everyone is well and getting lean and mean!!!

bit of background to help out!

stats:
5ft 11
86kg
approx 17/16% BF
age 23

did a cycle last year which i have to admit with piss poor research, it was a 8 week cycle, which was 500mg a week of test e, with proviron 25mg ed, PCT was nolvadex 3 weeks 40/20/20. lol that was it. no real sides cept oily skin, some spots on back, no gyno watsoever or sore nips. happy with gains.followed a 5X5 program smashed all my pbs, DL got up to 192kg (cheeky little 1kg plates added :), bp of 125kg, squat was 130kg (this was ATG!!!! not no half squat/good morning i see majority of people at my new gym do!!). really happy with my DL as my gym had use of a trap bar which is quite hard to find in the UK and that really helped out my DL, defo recommend the trapbar if somone is struggling with their DL.
Rocked a 6 pack too! boom! lol which was just in time for the lads holiday..

Unforunatly after cycle n holiday, well as you would expect gains and size went down BF up consitency at gym went down alot.
been bck on the gym 2 months now. way off my BPs, not really looking for strenght gains, just looking to start getting Cut for summer and and the 6 pack back as 4 pack which a bit of belly fat isnt quite cuttting it! lol

2nd Cycle with a bit more thought please help critique/flame im still a rookie

got on the way a few bottles of a cheeky blend of

2ML EOD Weeks 1-8

TEST PROP 50MG
MASTERON 50MG
TREN ACE 50MG

now i have read up a little bit of sides of tren and thiers a plenty!! which is why i opted for a short acting esthers incase **** goes down, going to be following a intermittent fasting diet from leangains. taking BCAAs whilst fasting

during cycle :
Weeks 1-8
AI - arimidex .5mg? ed
Dexaprine 1 tab pre workout 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
have some proviron left, but not sure if needed using as will be taking arimidex ??

Eviscerate - 1 pump twice a day 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

PCT - 4 weeks

nolvadex 20/20/10/10
HCG Generate (cant get my hands on real hcg :(

my PCT is looking really weak, any ideas on what to add? worth carrying on taking the arimidex for rest of PCT?

thanks for having look ..flame away! lol..

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Man, I'm sorry but we seem to be separated by a common language. Let me clarify for my sake:

You are going to inject a blend of tren/prop/mast, all at 50mgs/mL every other day? Does that mean M-W-F or M-W-F-S-T, etc? If it's the former, then you're actually on a fairly light cycle. I wouldn't expect much in the way of sides, but you should have all the ancillary gear just in case, as you do. I like your choice of an AI instead of a SERM. I personally never advocate a SERM, whether during cycle or PCT, although my preferred AI is Aromasin.

If you just want a little kick in your workout to look good, I've seen much worse. I do like your choice of short esters too.

gun_show

Awards
heyy DetroitHammer,

ill be doing 2ml shots EOD on M-W-F of a blend of tren/prop/mast, all at 50mgs/mL. it comes pre blended!

yes i was defo looking something light, im not looking to overdo it as it is only my 2nd cycle. rather play it safe than **** myself and i dont want to end up spending my next clothes shop looking for suitable bras :)
LOL wow tbh i didnt know what a SERM was till i googled it now..i really know **** all LOL..

thanks for taking some out to reply mate, much appreciated

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would look into carb cycling instead of fasting, the body Opus diet makes hard to get wrong. Tren tends to cause low blood glucose in many users and when I get it all bets are off trying to stick to a diet.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heyy DetroitHammer,

ill be doing 2ml shots EOD on M-W-F of a blend of tren/prop/mast, all at 50mgs/mL. it comes pre blended!

yes i was defo looking something light, im not looking to overdo it as it is only my 2nd cycle. rather play it safe than **** myself and i dont want to end up spending my next clothes shop looking for suitable bras :)
LOL wow tbh i didnt know what a SERM was till i googled it now..i really know **** all LOL..

thanks for taking some out to reply mate, much appreciated
The Test and Tren will do something but the Mast @ 150mg per week isn't crap. Personally I'd run it EOD continuously to make 200mg of each per week. Still mild yet still effective. BTW Arimidex will not be needed at all. All three compounds are dry and only one will convert minimally (Test Prop).

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Dan haha I'd run 2-3cc a day if I had that blend! :)

kalaa

Awards
Im pretty sure its 50mgs each/ML so that would be equivalent to roughly about 350-400mgs each of tren, test, and mast per week which seems pretty good. Thinking about running a stack like this too in a couple of weeks, keep us updated.