Help with first PH cycle

Blacklabel3

Awards
I've been trying to read up on this but all the information is getting jumbled up in my head. I could really use some help sorting this stuff out.

I was going to run a epistane cycle until I started reading about how bad it will be for my hairline and that's no good for me because I'm prone to male pattern balding. I'm already saw palmetto, minoxidil, Nizoral, spironolactone cream and some other stuff. I liked epistane because I saw a bunch of positive reviews on it and I'm looking for dry gains. The gyno reduction possibility would have just been a nice side effect for me if that occurred. I would defiantly go for epistane if hairloss wasn't such a big possibility.

The next thing I've been considering is H-drol/Halodrol because I've been seeing that it's possibly the least harsh PH for the hairline. But I've been seeing that it's wet gains, I'm looking for dry gains.

So what I'm really looking for is the next best thing to epistane that won't be as hard on my hairline. Is H-drol the best thing for me to start thinking about or is there anything else out there that will suit me? Looking for dry gains, not hard on the hair line, proven effectiveness.

I'm aware on PCT and how all that works. Planning on running nolva. What I'm not clear on is if there is something I could run with the epistane to reduce the hair loss effect it produces. If there's something proven that I could run along with the epistane to negate the hair loss effect I could start to consider using epistane again.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Where is halodrol wet? It might not be as dry as epi (joint-drying dry), but it really isn't a wet compound by any means. Anything DHT based is going to most likely carry a higher risk to the hairline (even though all androgens can exasterbate MPB).

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Where is halodrol wet? It might not be as dry as epi (joint-drying dry), but it really isn't a wet compound by any means. Anything super dry (DHT based) is also going to put the hairline at extra risk (all exogenous hormones carry the risk of exasterbating MPB).

ManBeast
I don't know why but AHv3 and now epi haven't given me ant additional shedding. Nothing extra in the brush or drain.....or very little....i usually get a bit of an uptick in hair loss on DHT stuff....still have my nizoral and topical spiro unopened....

Blacklabel3

Awards
Where is halodrol wet? It might not be as dry as epi (joint-drying dry), but it really isn't a wet compound by any means. Anything DHT based is going to most likely carry a higher risk to the hairline (even though all androgens can exasterbate MPB).

ManBeast
Alright, I just assumed it was considered "wet" because a few of the things I've read about it mentioned water weight gain. If it's not actually considered wet and is easier on the hairline, I supposed that halodrol would be a fine substitute for epistane based on what I know.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
any steroid will give you some intra-muscle glycogen storage increase (unless you are a pro bb in contest prep using other compounds possibly), it is one of the reasons it is harder overtrain while on a cycle.

ManBeast

Blacklabel3

Awards
if you are prone to balding you should prob not take any anabolics. or u can accept the inevitable and just live with it. you can always get one of those comb-overs like trump. lol
i wonder if sarms cause hair loss?
SERMS?

I tried a run of letro (AI) and then followed with novla (SERM) a couple years ago for an attempt at getting rid of pubertal gyno. Gyno didn't go away but I don't remember my hair loss getting much worse at this time, either.

I've though about just not doing anything but I'd like to if i can find something that's not really hard on the hairline or at least not as harsh as epistane.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
SARMs (selective androgen receptor modulators) new chems for us to mess with lol.

Blacklabel3

Awards
I'm thinking about doing a EOD pulse cycle now. I looked into it a little and since I'm concerned with hair loss pulsing sounds better. I'm really only looking to put on another 5-10lbs. I was pretty sure I had that covered with my previous plan but I'm not sure a 1 month EOD pulse cycle will get me that result. I'm going to continue reading about it and if I could get some input from anyone here that would be great.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10