M-OHN / TRIMAX ????

FLSUCIO

Awards
Hey everyone..... what do you think about stacking this with trimax?

any suggestions?????

ALSO
would i do it the whole time while on Trimax or in the middle??

thanks

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
It depends on your goals, but yes you could. I used those two recently with great results. I happen to know wher you can get them cheap too :)

HUGE

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I think it could work well too, but I'd use a very high dose of M4OHN (likw 40mg or more)and limit to 2-4mg of trimax because of the catabolic potential. Last thing you want to do is burn up that muscle you're trying to build.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
It's not anabolic enough alone to avoid muscle wasting from trimax. You may have a chance if you run a very high dose, like 40mg. If you do try it, run the m4OHN for 1-2 weeks before trimax to let it kick in, then run it throught the trimax as well.

I tried running trimax with 20mg M4OHN & lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks. A few lbs was definitely muscle, strength dropped, etc. My results may be from starting both together. By the time the OHN was working, I'd already burned through some muscle.

FLSUCIO

Awards
so then if i wanted to lose some more fat, but not loose any muscle / possibly build a bit, then use the M-OHN / Trimax and start it about 2 weeks before the Trimax? thanks everyone!!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
That's the idea. You'd want the M4OHN in full force when you start the trimax. Also might want to mix something else in there just to make sure, like 1T t/d which I have stacked with M4OHN and had good results. Or if you want to stick to orals, how about kicking in some 1-AD or 1,4 ADD with M4OHN? I'd be curious to see if anyone else thinks those would be a good or bad idea to stack with regards to the science of it all.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
M4OHN will not stop Tri-Max from eating your muscles IMO.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
M4OHN will not stop Tri-Max from eating your muscles IMO.
I'm not sure anything would... ;) Trimax works great, but I think everyone who uses it should just resign themselves to some muscle loss.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure anything would... ;) Trimax works great, but I think everyone who uses it should just resign themselves to some muscle loss.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. M1T kicks the **** out of Tri-Max. :twisted:

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. M1T kicks the **** out of Tri-Max. :twisted:
I guess because I'm still being a guhrly-man when it comes to M1t (I've never gone over 10mg, and don't plan to ever do so) I still lost some muscle when on Trimax/M1T. Granted, it wasn't anywhere nearly as bad, but for me at least, it is very hard to get any gains (or even stay the same) while on Trimax. No complaints here though, as Trimax works wonders for me. :)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I have read SS say this before, & have wanted to give it a shot. I am going to try 20mg m1t with trimax starting next week. I will throw a transdermal 4ad in there too.

I would not try M4OHn with trimax again. I value my hard-earned muscle too much. But if you have a lot of fat to lose, a few lbs muscle loss is worth it IMO.