Last minute dbol questions !!

keepjockin

Awards
I'll be starting dbol this weekend but ive got a few last minute questions.

It is my first cycle and I'm running 30 days at 50 mgs a day.
1. Should I be splitting that and taking it throughout the day ?
2. Should I run 6 weeks as opposed to 30 days ?
3. Is the 50 mg pills a bad Idea? I've heard of people taking 5 10 mg pills a day throughout the day. Please Nd thank you for your input.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Split it into 2 doses half am half pm

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I prefer the 10mg x 5 per day. morn, noon, late aft, evening and before bed or piss break or all 6 times.....best to spread it out. half life is like 4 hours or so? math is easy to keep levels constant all day.....

demolition

demolition

Awards
I prefer the 10mg x 5 per day. morn, noon, late aft, evening and before bed or piss break or all 6 times.....best to spread it out. half life is like 4 hours or so? math is easy to keep levels constant all day.....
x2.

Cheif

Awards
Good suggestions here.

I usually run it 50mg 5X a day for a couple of months.

I get all kinds of gains! Especially in bra size.

Cheif

Awards
use some arimidex along with the 5-6X a day dosing.....that way you get the most of of the dbol with virtually no sides. OK hawthorn as well.
Adex is for puss*es bro..
Nothing says "I'm a man", like a big set tits.
And don't worry about the hawthorne, I've got that in check.
I usually inject it IM every 2 to 3 hours.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Adex is for puss*es bro..
Nothing says "I'm a man", like a big set tits.
And don't worry about the hawthorne, I've got that in check.
I usually inject it IM every 2 to 3 hours.
my new name for you is gonna be "big titty bitch" then. hope you're happy now. better than handjob if you ask me though.......

Cheif

Awards
my new name for you is gonna be "big titty bitch" then. hope you're happy now. better than handjob if you ask me though.......
I like that man! It's got pizzazz. Lolol
And poor handcannon lmao. I couldnt stop laughing at the sh*t you guys were saying haha

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I like that man! It's got pizzazz. Lolol
And poor handcannon lmao. I couldnt stop laughing at the sh*t you guys were saying haha
handjob is trying to behave himself I think....lets see how long that lasts, I say he has an outburst by the weekend. he'll be swearing at someone then half hour later he'll be saying he never does that.

Cheif

Awards
handjob is trying to behave himself I think....lets see how long that lasts, I say he has an outburst by the weekend. he'll be swearing at someone then half hour later he'll be saying he never does that.
Hahaha we will see. You have to love the bipolar ones lol.
I was on a thread and this guy literally said, "My girlfriend called the cops because I pushed her through a glass door when I found out she was hiding my creatine, and she wouldn't even pick all of the glass up. So I got a little mad. herpdy derp blah."
Something around those lines.
Sad sad

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
bipolar is exactly the diagnosis for that guy and many others....they can't act normal for any extended period of time....you watch them acting nice, knowing that they are like a fuqin time bomb waiting to explode and you just wait for it.....wait for it....wait for it.........BOOM!!!!

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
using swears in a post ≠ swearing directly at someone with the intention of insulting them.

uniifirex

Awards
How did a thread turn into a conversation?

On task,
I sure hope this isnt just a dbol cycle, and your running some gear with that.
4 weeks is standard, as it aromatises big time, and by then your long ester test should be kickning in.

demolition

demolition

Awards
How did a thread turn into a conversation?

On task,
I sure hope this isnt just a dbol cycle, and your running some gear with that.
4 weeks is standard, as it aromatises big time, and by then your long ester test should be kickning in.
^^^^^this. I just assumed that was the deal, should have asked.

Cheif

Awards
Who are you? the conversation police? PFFFFFFFT!!!!!!
Lmao Warbird, you always have some smart ass comment. Adds some comedy relief to this forum! Haha
It's been so hostile around here lately, like everyones ready to attack at any moment they are given the opportunity. Lol

demolition

demolition

Awards
Lmao Warbird, you always have some smart ass comment. Adds some comedy relief to this forum! Haha
It's been so hostile around here lately, like everyones ready to attack at any moment they are given the opportunity. Lol
We have all been stuck inside all winter with elevated test levels.... that = everyone else sucking.

Cheif

Awards
As for the OP.
I hope you've gotten your answer.
That dosage is fine.
And split it up throughout the day.
It's been shown to be optimum, but not necessarily proven to be.

I personally would go with the 10mg 5 times throughout the day.
Just don't use it to close to the time you take your liver support.
(God willing, you are planning to use it.)
Lol
That seems to hinder gains for majority of individuals.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
We have all been stuck inside all winter with elevated test levels.... that = everyone else sucking.
People say sd doesn't cause any aggression... I beg to differ;)

Level9Germ

Awards
Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

demolition

demolition

Awards
Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH wooooooooo! nice!!!!!

uniifirex

Awards
Its been months since that guy has posted anything, and everything he posted seems...out there, considering such, do not take any advice from him OP.

Cheif

Awards
Its been months since that guy has posted anything, and everything he posted seems...out there, considering such, do not take any advice from him OP.
It was a good laugh though haha
We now share the same sig. 0_e
This should be a new trend.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm kinda curious as to what "plain steroids" are exactly....I am assuming test/injectibles? only thing I can think of....unless he means PH's? not sure, I'd like a clarification if he shows up in here again.

demolition

demolition

Awards
don't tell him I said it, but manbeast would cry like a whore if I replaced his PCT quote with anything. I don't want to see a grown man cry, thats just not right.....
Just write ManBeast on it, its a win win

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
LMFAO....attributing "Plain steroids" to "manbeast"....that IS a win-win BWAHAHAHA!! :D maybe manbeast will slip up and prescribe a "plain PCT" to somebody....you never know, he shows up drunks as a skunk time to time.....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
:sleeping:

See that? that's my "I Don't Give A F*ck" Face :D

Change it if you want, but don't you f*cking dare attribute that retardation to me.

ManBeast