Been off the forums for awhile... The One, Alpha One, dymethazine, Superdrol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I've still got all these bottles for quite a few years back, all still sealed. Are these safe to run over the next year although they expired in 2010/2011? The One is specifically what I'm inquiring about as I'm actually interested in running it sometime this next month.

All thoughts are appreciated guys :)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
The average shelf life of compounds in a cool dry place should be around 2-3 years but it varies a lot by the type of bottle how airtight the seal is and a lot of other factors.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i think its good for a long time. the only thing i can think of that could degrade it would be oxidation of the compound and i dont see any functional group that would be affected by o2. i've heard u can keep the stuff in the freezer indefinately.
I remember you said you kept a bunch of PH shyt in the freezer once for years at a time.....you think that down south with the humidity and heat, its best to keep some of these more sensitive PH's in the fridge or freezer? if its gonna be like 6 months to a year or so before you use them? or 1 year is no big deal. Its just so fuqin hot down here in SFL....

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
How about I take the one off your hands ;)
But theres only one way to find out man, start up the cycle and see if youve got any gains or sides, for future reference id keep them in the fridge or freezer.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've still got all these bottles for quite a few years back, all still sealed. Are these safe to run over the next year although they expired in 2010/2011? The One is specifically what I'm inquiring about as I'm actually interested in running it sometime this next month.

The One definitely will be ok- when I ran accel. stability on it, it was good for an estimated 4 years. We only manufactured the product for around 6 months, believe it or not. Heat and light degrade these type of compounds, but as long as they are stored in a cool, dark place, they should be be fine....

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i wish i could find a bottle of the one or d plex. i'd like to add it add it to a cycle. i've found a clone out of the uk but am worried a little about customs.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the one's good past expiration.....i gave my buddy a bottle after it expired and he's in love with it

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards

I'm banking on PH/SD's being potent and safe for 20 years after they expired.

Quote from below link.
"90% of them were safe and effective far past their original expiration date, at least one for 15 years past it."

You don't have to read everything from the below articles to see it is mostly a “MARKETING ISSUE”.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/172547-how-long-i.html

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2000/04/02/drug-expiration-part-one.aspx

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
cool, ok another question i have around 33 caps of The One in an open bottle, it's been stored with the others in a bag in a dry cool place. Good to use?

I'm going to be running The One here shortly, so would love to get an extra 33 caps + sealed bottle to good use if it's safe to. Need to do a bit of research on the best dosing patterns with the amount I have as well.