5mg M1T

M1T @ 5mg a day for 2-3 weeks...

• Seems like a good "safer" idea.

Votes: 136 54.0%
  • Is not worth it.

Votes: 116 46.0%

• Total voters

darius

M1T is some pretty serious stuff. I know alot of people on here, including me, are afraid of it. Is it worth doing a 5mg every day, cycle for 2-3 weeks? Has anyone done a 5mg a day cycle? How were the sides? How were the gains?

If Nolva is taken during a cycle to prevent gyno, how effective is it at say 20mg ed? What would it do to gains?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
10mg with R-ALA and NAC while on you should be fine.
How much do you weigh

darius

220lbs. I am mostly concerned with gyno (cause I have a bit of pre-existing puberty gyno) and hair loss. Liver too, but I know that will go up naturally after some liver care products.

If I take the Nolva while on, will it impair gains? What would be good to take during the cycle to prevent gyno?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
You wont see Gyno from M1T. 4-ad maybe. Just take precautions and you should by fine.

Have you run any other cycles?

darius

Yeah, only one though. M4OHN alone for 5 weeks, topping out the dose at 36mg ed towards the last 2 weeks. Didn't really gain too much muscle, but lost fat and increased strength pretty well. Had absolutely no bad sides while on it.

I heard that progesterone or (prolactin?) gyno is induced with using M1T? Am I wrong?

btw.. the girl in your avatar is hot.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, only one though. M4OHN alone for 5 weeks, topping out the dose at 36mg ed towards the last 2 weeks. Didn't really gain too much muscle, but lost fat and increased strength pretty well. Had absolutely no bad sides while on it.

I heard that progesterone or (prolactin?) gyno is induced with using M1T? Am I wrong?

btw.. the girl in your avatar is hot.
M1T along with 4AD has caused high progesterone for me. M1T alone gave me no hormonal problems. Unless you count nil testosterone, and almost nil estradiol. :twisted: LH and FSH being 0.00 is a given either way.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Super - I meant to ask you:
All your bloodtests you've ran -- did you fast before them?

darius

M1T along with 4AD has caused high progesterone for me. M1T alone gave me no hormonal problems. Unless you count nil testosterone, and almost nil estradiol. :twisted: LH and FSH being 0.00 is a given either way.
How long did it take for your liver values to get back to normal, or is this a recent cycle and you haven't gone in yet for new tests?

How long does it take most people to get liver values back up to normal?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Super - I meant to ask you:
All your bloodtests you've ran -- did you fast before them?
For the sake of my delts and every other muscle I work so hard on, hell no! :p

darius

Holy crap dude.. that was some crazy testing that you did. I'm too tired to read it all right now cause I'm studying for this chemistry test I have tomorrow.. but I will check it out later.. Thanks.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've run it @ 5mg. for two weeks, solo, no 4AD. I got nice gains (6 pounds) and I kept them all. Even at this low-dose, I got back pains when doing cardio over 8 minutes...also BP problems, and I felt pretty crappy...but I've never lifted more weight in my life!

toughguywannabe

Awards
m1t is non aromatizing right? so ur estrogen levels won't go up when u get off of it? and ur sex drive will still be there? i've heard so many things about m1t but im still unsure what is the truth.. im new to Test and might be doing a cycle of m1t when im 21 just to make sure my body has fully grown so it doesn't stunt my growth..

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
m1t can cause prolactin levels to rise. You can get prolactin induced gyno and possibly lactate. I have never seen a case this serious with m1t but I have with fina. Probably not going to happen but should take mesures to prevent it from getting too high. Nolva will not help against prolactin gyno. B-6 worked wonders for me when I was running fina. Take about 600mg a day that should do it.

cobra1414

Awards
It barely did anything for me at 10mg, so for me I would say 5mg wouldn't be worth it. 20 seemed to be the sweet spot though for me, same sides as 10mg but monstrous gains.

YMMV, of course.

Double D6

Awards
New here--What's up???
I did 5mg for 2 weeks with 400mg 4derm
than 10mg for 2 weeks cause sides where ok?

All in All about 12 lbs kept through PCT..

Gonna do another cycle like this next week--

week1 400mg 4derm
week 2-3 5 mg M1T ED 400 mg 4derm
week 4-7 40/30/20/10 nolva

I like the lower dose cause I feel OK and Got good gains
Plus I think the short low dose cycle will alow me to bounce back faster>.
All my opinion!!

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I know of two people who ran M1t at 5mgs. One ran it for 2 weeks, the other for 4. Neither had much , if any , previous gear/PH experience to compare with, but both said they had "Good" gains in strength and mass, and said they felt no apparent side effects.

I can't tell you what "good" means, neither one is very specific in their approaches to anabolics, I gave them some Toxo oral solution and a basic lecture on PCT out of pity.

There's a thread on BB about a guy who said he got good results from running 5mgs, split into 2.5 twice a day, running one week on and one week off. I found it over there when looking at this dosing with the search terms "M1T" "5mg" a few days ago.

IMO, given how powerful, good and bad, M1T is, a 5mg trial the first time out would seem wise for most users. If need be,one can always try more latter.

Last edited:

MightyMouse69

Awards
I know of two people who ran M1t at 5mgs. One ran it for 2 weeks, the other for 4. Neither had much , if any , previous gear/PH experience to compare with, but both said they had "Good" gains in strength and mass, and said they felt no apparent side effects.
I agree with the 5 mg approach. I took 15 mg for 21 days and it pretty much kicked my ass. I have over 4 years of PH experience and never had any of the sides this stuff gave me. I got like a years worth left so I am going to experiment with low doses like 2.5 mg/2x day.

MM

krie1g

Awards
if i'll eat like a horse including all the fast food joints and take M1T(10-15mg), what can i expect in terms of gains? I'm talking about one of those football linebackers diets. My goal is 280 , i'm now 230.

darius

Well you'd probably get big, but depending on how crappy you ate, you'd put on alot of fat too. Just eat massive clean meals (not so clean is ok too) many times a day. I think you would have better gains that way then just a fast food diet while on it.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
if i'll eat like a horse including all the fast food joints and take M1T(10-15mg), what can i expect in terms of gains? I'm talking about one of those football linebackers diets. My goal is 280 , i'm now 230.
ALOT of weight, which includes lots of fat...
30lbs in 25days isn't impossible
Give it a blast of 4-ad too 600mg

krie1g

Awards
thats what i wana here, by next year end i'll be 300 lbs. hehe. damn i'm so happy!

d00fy

Awards
m

my second m1t cycle was 15mg m1t and 4ad for 6weeks:p

next cycle im gonna do 1test,4ad, 5mg m1t with 40mg m5aa for 4weeks

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
m1t is non aromatizing right? so ur estrogen levels won't go up when u get off of it? and ur sex drive will still be there? i've heard so many things about m1t but im still unsure what is the truth.. im new to Test and might be doing a cycle of m1t when im 21 just to make sure my body has fully grown so it doesn't stunt my growth..
When you increase your test levels, your body will increase its estrogen production to maintain homeostasis. Therefore, since M 1-T shuts most people down completely, at the end of a cycle your test levels will plummet since you will then have no natural test production, and your estrogen levels will remain elevated since natural estrogen production is going at high speed.

Translation: there is no free lunch.

PS: I'd recommend waiting until at least age 22. That is when the endocrine system of most males finally matures.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't imagine anything less than 20 mg doing anything, and for me it takes 30-40.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I can't imagine anything less than 20 mg doing anything, and for me it takes 30-40.

Holy crap.....I've heard of others saying the same thing. I'm finding that at 15mg, I'm getting the same sides as when I went up as high as 25mg. I'm currently on an M1T cycle and am going to remain at 15mg to see what happens. I seem to lose strength due to feeling so shitty while on M1T. Then my strength skyrockets for two weeks post cycle. This leads me to believe that for me...I can use a lower dosage and maybe escape the sides. So far, I haven't noticed any serious gains or loss (after 7 days).

This definitely is a case of "everyone is different" and I think that people should tread lightly at first and experiment their way up on dosages. 5mg may work for some and may be like sugar pills to others. But if you are in the 5mg class and start out with 30mg....you are in serious trouble. :gore:

Quarks

Awards
I'm 4th day into my M1T cycle @ 5mg every morn. I'm experimenting with 5 mg since there is not many people doing it. Plus, I am wary of the sides so taking precaution here. Not my first PH cycle. Anyways, here is my experience with M1T so far:

1st day - Chest & Back - Felt normal, did 10 mins cardio warmup as always. Everything was normal. I felt nothing different. No lethargy of any sort. No sides except sleeplessness. Tossing and turning throughout. Libido not affected.

2nd day - Rest. Same, no effects to report other than sleep problems. Libido not affected.

3rd day - Shoulders & Arms. Felt the pumps. Rockhard pumps during workout, although short-lived. Felt a bit tired 3 hours after workout. Took a nap. Everything was good except for the slight headache I had. Sleep getting better.

4th day - Abs. Haven't gone to the gym yet, heading in a couple of hours time. Went to grab Coenzyme Q10 for BP. Slight lethargy. Nothing serious. Still can get work done.

Summary:
No weight gain at any of these few days. Feeling slighly spaced out, very mild though. I'm a lot thirstier when on M1T. Replenish my fluids proper, no lower back pain or whatsoever. Appetite is normal. Increase my cals with no problems. Workout seems normal so far, with exception to the 'mini' pumps I felt.
In my past cycles with other PHs, I tend to 'feel' the PHs in my blood and muscles, if ya know what I mean, but oddly enough, not with M1T. Could be too early or my dosage is too low. We shall see, I guess.

sonicbum

Awards
dont waste your time, do it right or dont do it at all

captainbicept

Awards
35 mgs was the magic dose for me thats when i started noticing some quality gains from it. However, i didnt notice and difference in sides between taking 10mg or 40mg daily. I was always tired and felt groggy on either the low or high dose, except while taking 40mg daily i grew :) I took NAC and milk thistle with m1t, i had my liver values checked right after my cycle and they were right in the normal range.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man if I would of done 35-40 i'd probably be on the liver transplant list :p

I would do the 5mg for a cycle since the product is so cheap and see what your gains are. Some people respond really well to it at low doses.

gsteclipse97

Awards
i have been on 5mg for a week now and havent felt a thing for the second week i am going to bump it up to 10. i have been training hard and my diet has been steady at 4300cals a day clean and i have gained a pound.

sonicbum

Awards
i have been on 5mg for a week now and havent felt a thing for the second week i am going to bump it up to 10. i have been training hard and my diet has been steady at 4300cals a day clean and i have gained a pound.
take 1 day off from lifting and i bet you'll gain another 2 pounds....

MightyMouse69

Awards
I've run it @ 5mg. for two weeks, solo, no 4AD. I got nice gains (6 pounds) and I kept them all. Even at this low-dose, I got back pains when doing cardio over 8 minutes...also BP problems, and I felt pretty crappy...but I've never lifted more weight in my life!
I got wicked back pains also and it wasn't muscle pain (couldn't even lift for the last few days).

Brodus, how about running 1-2 mg for 3 weeks, I'm tempted but still a bit nervous after my 20mg cycle for 21 days...I think it will work?

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
I used my 5mgs caps with 10mgs = 15 mgs a day 5 am, 10 middle of the day 15mg MAX- worked perfect for me-mild side effects max gains.. My 10/15 mg cycles were much more productive and effective than when I went up to 20mg daily

Salem

Salem

Awards
thinking you take 5 mg with no any gain, but have all the side after 3 weeks.....

for me 15mg works, but not worth it.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I figured I would try the stuff before I couldn't get it any more. I have about a 4 days left. I was doing 20 mg a day and put on 25 lbs but man does M1T suck. I have had the worst insomnia on it I have ever had in my life. I liked M 1,4 much better.

Dsilver

Awards
My Recent Cycle

I just very recently finished a M1-T cycle and what I did was 5 days of 10mg/day and 2 days of 5mg/day and I stacked that with 4-AD (Liposomal EQ), and I think I gained about 12 lbs, and so far no major side effects or anything like that, and now I am taking BBS MuscleJack and 6-oxo for my PCT along with taking Milk Thistle now and during my cycle also.

how long and what dose did you do m1t?

Dsilver

Awards
I never experienced any Insomnia with the dosage schedule I was on, maybe you were taking too much.

I figured I would try the stuff before I couldn't get it any more. I have about a 4 days left. I was doing 20 mg a day and put on 25 lbs but man does M1T suck. I have had the worst insomnia on it I have ever had in my life. I liked M 1,4 much better.

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
Here was my last M1T protocol:

5mg ED for 1 week
10mg ED for second week
2 weeks PCT with low dose nolva and tribulus/eurycoma stack

Then, repeat.
Calories at 750-1000 above matinence. training was 5-day split, no cardio.

Net gains: 7lbs. LBM, 3 lbs. fat
Sides: Agression, no libido, cramps, aches, water retention (as evidence by weight flucuation throughout)
Zits (everywhere), generally shitty feelings.

Conclusion: Not worth it at all. There is too much evidence suggesting the dangers of this steroid. Better alternatives exist.

Glad I dumped the remaining two bottles in the trash, where they belonged!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Conclusion: Not worth it at all.
Well of course a 2 week cycle wasn't worth it. Most the sides, with few of the long term gains.

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
Well of course a 2 week cycle wasn't worth it. Most the sides, with few of the long term gains.
I couldn't agree more. The fact is though these sides don't diminish with prolonged use, and due to my elavated liver enzymes to begin with, I was hesitant to run it for more than two weeks at a time. Don't take this as an attack on M1T's efficacy, just my personal experience.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I've never done anything more potent than the first batch of LG's M1T -- the batch with the d-bol kicker. I gained 20lbs on a 4week cycle with 20mg daily. I've never come across anything that matches it in 10 years of juicing. That being said, the **** is poison.

BOVEY

Awards
i had some gyno from puberty and M1T didn't do anything to make it worse. I started at 5mg for 2 days and could stand the sides so i bumped to 10mg for a week and then to 15mg. I maybe coulda done 20mg, i guess I'll wait. When I was doin 15mg, I did 10 in the morning and 5 at night. I tried to do 15mg all at once in the morning once and got so sick and hot and started sweatin like mad so I wont go over 10mg at a time. My nuts shrunk to nothing in 3 days and hurt pretty bad so I just ordered some HCG and doing Swales protocol. I'm not taking M1T without HCG again.
I gained 20lbs in 2 weeks and lost 5lbs when i came off so not bad at all. I went straight into cutting when I came off too and hardly lost any of the amazing strength I gained from the cycle. I love M1T but it shuts you down HARD.
-Chris
HCG what is that?

bigman420

Awards
Here was my last M1T protocol:

5mg ED for 1 week
10mg ED for second week
2 weeks PCT with low dose nolva and tribulus/eurycoma stack

Then, repeat.
Calories at 750-1000 above matinence. training was 5-day split, no cardio.

Net gains: 7lbs. LBM, 3 lbs. fat
Sides: Agression, no libido, cramps, aches, water retention (as evidence by weight flucuation throughout)
Zits (everywhere), generally shitty feelings.

Conclusion: Not worth it at all. There is too much evidence suggesting the dangers of this steroid. Better alternatives exist.

Glad I dumped the remaining two bottles in the trash, where they belonged!
you should have given them to me

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
anyone ever done a full cycle at 5mg? also anyone cut with M1t before? if so what results?

Swole2

Awards
I'm currently doing a cycle of 5mg M1t and 400mg of 4AD a day. I think my receptors are pretty clean, I haven't done any test or ph's in 5 years. I'm spreading out the 4AD into two doses 200mg in the morning with M1t and 200mg before workout or afternoon day of rest. This is my fourth day and I have had some pretty strong workouts but I think it's placebo right now. I'll post again next week.