For cutting w/light pct?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I've done mdrol, epidrol and trenadrol. Not sure what would be a good candidate for just getting really lean? Will probably pair it with anabolic diet. Thoughts? Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Define a "light" pct...

ManBeast

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
no serms, maybe just cycle support and test boost if anything.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The only things I can think of that are ok with that are the androseries... maybe some anavar if you can find it. Any real cycle needs a SERM unless you are on TRT/HRT.

ManBeast

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Is halodrol still around? That used to be pretty light

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5aOHP is a good one to try!!!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Low dosage of 11-oxo doesnt require a serm based pct it also has terrible reviews at that low a dosage.

resmant

resmant

Awards
Is halodrol still around? That used to be pretty light
Yep it's still around and it's good for cutting but you'll need a seem if you run it

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
since when does halodrol not require a pct at a dose/duration worth using it?

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Since unicorns walked the earth and rainbows were always around...... It was a magical time.

since when does halodrol not require a pct at a dose/duration worth using it?

ManBeast

resmant

resmant

Awards
I've done mdrol, epidrol and trenadrol. Not sure what would be a good candidate for just getting really lean? Will probably pair it with anabolic diet. Thoughts? Thanks.
If you've done mdrol epi and tren you would have used a serm in pct so it shouldn't be a problem .. Bro don't cut your self short if your thinking of running hdrol and not use one ... Hdrol is very effective when used in a cut and can help you drop a few percent in fat whilst sparing muscle but a serm is still needed.. I myself wouldn't run or look to start any ph with out having any serm already on hand ... a few people with out any knowledge may say about hdrol being mild and not needing a serm in pct are just leading people down a path of miss information .. There usually the same people who can be bothered to go that extra and get a hold of some and self justifying then selves saying its ok cause it's mild...