Reading alot about pstanz on here lately. Should I change my cycle plans?

Nate007

Awards
I was planning on an upcoming cut/recomp cycle of epi and trenazone. I really want to just put on lean muscle and get really hard and vascular. After reading a lot lately on here about pstanz I'm starting to second guess and maybe thinking of using that stacked with another compound. What's your guys thoughts? Was going to run cycle like this.

Epi 30/30/40/40/50/50

Trenazone 1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2/2

Then of course pct with Nolva.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pstanz is a winstrol clone.Great cutting tool.I'm currently using it in my log if you would like to check it out.Been hearing great things about epi and Trenazone aswell. Here's a quote from a website that may help you decide.

'Results will vary based upon the dosage, however at ANY dosage Prostanozol/P-Stanz will assist with decreasing bodyfat, increase muscle hardness, enhance recovery and improve vascularity.

* When used in a bulking diet, users may see gains somewhere in the 3-5lb neighborhood on a 6 week cycle at 150mg.
* When used in a recomp diet, users may see gains somewhere in the 2-3lb neighborhood while simultaneously losing 1-2% bodyfat on a 6 week cycle at 150mg.
* When used in a cutting diet, users may see gains somewhere in the 1-2lb neighborhood while losing 1-3% bodyfat on a 6 week cycle at 150mg.

These ranges are considered common, however some users may experience gains in upwards of 8+lbs and some users may not experience many noticeable gains at all, however lack of results is typically a result of poor diet and workout regiment.'

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
imo the epi will dry you out and the trenazone should help you harden up a little and together they should lean you out a little bit, so you may not have to run pstanz, ive never used it but Ive heard its actually a pretty good clone of winny.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U could run p-stanz with it too, to prevent any possible sides from the trenazone.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
how does winny/pstanz prevent tren sides exactly?

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
eeeeeeeeeenteresting *strokes imaginary goatee*

ManBeast

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I might have to pick up some pstanz just for this purpose... what's the lowest dose just to help do that?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I might have to pick up some pstanz just for this purpose... what's the lowest dose just to help do that?
I'm uncertain about that. I know the usual is 50 mg of winny, but I can't remember what amount of pstanz is the equivalent.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
50mg winny is about a normal dose no? So I'd guess the same for pstanz, damn... LoL thought I could go all cheapass :D

ManBeast

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Well a lot of people believe the lowest to go is 300 so I'd assume around there

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, 150mg of pstanz for 6 weeks is most likely not going to put on 3-5lbs of muscle, unless you are one of the few who respond well to low dosages.

when I ran pstanz with pro dienelone (ams dienedrone) I had 2 bottles, and ran it at 300mg during the 4 weeks of dienedione, and did not experience any extra gains than when I ran dienedrone solo.
but, I also did not experience any of the gyno related side effects when i ran dienedione solo.

this however should be noted as anecdotal info, and even considered educated bro science.

but....

winstrol, the methylated version of prostanozol, does have data showing it to bind to the progestin receptor, without having any interaction, blocking it, much like a serm blocks an estrogen receptor.

this is also most likely the cause of the hardening & drying out users experience from winstrol, and also (unknowingly) why it's been a fav to stack with other nor androgens such as trenbolone.

oh, and one more thing, pstanz is not a prohormone, nor does it convert into anything.
It is a fully active androgen with a 3-keto group the only difference between winstrol and pro stanozol is winstrol has a 17a methyl group attached (at the 17a position), and pro stanozol instead has a thp ether group attached on the 17b hydroxy part of the steroid.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct....however:

I am currently running 300mg/day and getting NOTHING except for a total loss of libido. That said, I'm an experienced hormone user so perhaps a novice would do well at 300mg. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/190558-8-week-pstanz-2.html

I'm uncertain about that. I know the usual is 50 mg of winny, but I can't remember what amount of pstanz is the equivalent.
Well a lot of people believe the lowest to go is 300 so I'd assume around there

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Right, I was just asking for the dose that could be used to be a progestin blocker (SPRM? LOL), not what to dose it at to have it give gains.

Nate007

Awards
Well hell. Go big or go home right? Think I'll just save up the dough and stock pile the goods to just run all 3. Guess epi/tren/pstanz cycle it is!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well hell. Go big or go home right? Think I'll just save up the dough and stock pile the goods to just run all 3. Guess epi/tren/pstanz cycle it is!
Haha that's what I was hoping you'd say!

Nate007

Awards
Haha that's what I was hoping you'd say!
Ha. Yeah u didn't have to twist my arm much! Just a public service announcement too, keep ur phone in ur pocket when going to the ****ter! Was bout to do my business and trying to write this post. End result, iPhone soaking in toilet! Came out working like a champ though. Just glad it was pre shat and not after already started dropping away!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ha. Yeah u didn't have to twist my arm much! Just a public service announcement too, keep ur phone in ur pocket when going to the ****ter! Was bout to do my business and trying to write this post. End result, iPhone soaking in toilet! Came out working like a champ though. Just glad it was pre shat and not after already started dropping away!
ROFLMAO!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
50mg winny is about a normal dose no? So I'd guess the same for pstanz, damn... LoL thought I could go all cheapass :D

ManBeast
The dose for stand alone pstanz is well above 150mgs.Probably more like 300-600(not cheap)
For stacking...I would try 150 mg then up depending on you you feel on it.Doing hella 75 pstanz 200 myself atm and I will know more in a week.
Pstanz to me seems like a compound that will rarely be used stand alone or for bulking.Hopefully it will do wonders in my cut/re comp.

Nate007

Awards
The dose for stand alone pstanz is well above 150mgs.Probably more like 300-600(not cheap)
For stacking...I would try 150 mg then up depending on you you feel on it.Doing hella 75 pstanz 200 myself atm and I will know more in a week.
Pstanz to me seems like a compound that will rarely be used stand alone or for bulking.Hopefully it will do wonders in my cut/re comp.
Def keep us updated. Interested in results.