p-stanz or andrhard v3 with hella for recomp?

  1. Cool p-stanz or andrhard v3 with hella for recomp?


    have any of you guys tried androhard or p-stanz with helladrol?
    which do you think will stack better for an 8week recomp?
    my next cycle will consist of either of these two with my favorite ph
    helladrol. Please don't tell me katanadrol, that's the weakest pro hormone
    I've ever done. for your replies


  2. I have yet to use pstanz but I do know the hdrol/AH stack is a popular one


  3. Quote Originally Posted by miamipimp View Post
    have any of you guys tried androhard or p-stanz with helladrol?
    which do you think will stack better for an 8week recomp?
    my next cycle will consist of either of these two with my favorite ph
    helladrol. Please don't tell me katanadrol, that's the weakest pro hormone
    I've ever done. for your replies
    Katanadrol is the weakest ph ever ?
    That's a combination of tren & halo
    S.n.S team member
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by miamipimp View Post
    have any of you guys tried androhard or p-stanz with helladrol?
    which do you think will stack better for an 8week recomp?
    my next cycle will consist of either of these two with my favorite ph
    helladrol. Please don't tell me katanadrol, that's the weakest pro hormone
    I've ever done. for your replies
    I thought katanodrol was furuzabol clone???

    So if you think that sucks, then you sure as heck wont like Pstanz.....

    I personally love furuz products dosed at 300mg/day

    You cannot go wrong with 1200 mgs of AndroHard though for hardness and training aggression.

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Katanadrol is the weakest ph ever ?
    That's a combination of tren & halo

    you're mistaken.

    its furuza
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  6. incidentally most people find furuza to be a little stronger than pstanz anyway.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    you're mistaken.

    its furuza
    Nope I never am

    Katanadrol = tren/halo
    Katanadrol V2.0 = furza

    Unless op meant v2
    S.n.S team member

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Nope I never am

    Katanadrol = tren/halo
    Katanadrol V2.0 = furza

    Unless op meant v2

    thats crazy. on this board, i've never seen someone refer to regular katanadrol . must be some old stuff. yes, the OP was obviously talking about v 2.0. obviously tren isn't weak. and obviously he wasn't trying to choose from regular katana because he was choosing which to use with his hella. why would he use a tren /halo combination with hella, with either p stanz or androhard v3?

    while you're right in a sense, you have no concept of context lol.

    none of that tipped you off?
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  9. Bc there's only 10mg of halo in it .. So it makes sense to stack it to get to 75+
    S.n.S team member

  10. i meant katanadrol v2. i cycled it for six weeks at 350-400mg,didn't do much but harden me up a bit.its not worth the money
    for what lil it does.maybe for a newbie it will work better ,but for someone like myself whos done real gear,superdrol and hella its just to
    weak.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I thought katanodrol was furuzabol clone???

    So if you think that sucks, then you sure as heck wont like Pstanz.....

    I personally love furuz products dosed at 300mg/day

    You cannot go wrong with 1200 mgs of AndroHard though for hardness and training aggression.

    -Matt
    This Id take the PWO aggresion and then its hardening effects of stano.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hella Recomp or Beast/Epi .. Advice Need
    By turbo59x in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 02:43 AM
  2. First hella cycle
    By AndroRatt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 02:39 PM
  3. SD/Epi Bridge and P-Stanz for Recomp
    By Jeff5886 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 07:41 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Log in
Log in