hows my helladrol cycle look?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
This is my first cycle it will start March 16-ish. Have a huge research paper due, so after I turn that in I will start. True goal is to see what Helladrol will do to me… I would like to gain size, but since summer is coming up I don’t want to get to bulky. I figure im just going to play it by ear cause I really am not sure how Helladrol will affect me.
Im 6 foot 1.5 inchs, I currently weigh 187, 9% bf
Please feel free to look over and offer advice:

Preload 2 weeks:
n2guard 3/3(pills)

hella 50/75/100/100/100/125----subject to change if dose is too strong
n2guard 6/6/6/6/6/6
forma stanzol 8/8/10/10/10/10 (pumps)

Pct:
torme-- 120/90/60/30/0/0
erase --0/3/3/3/2/1 (pills)
Daa --3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/0
forma stanzol-- 6/6/6/6/6/0 (pumps)

start day 1 of pct:
n2slin
n2guard(finish bottle then start) forge liver (take till gone)
anabeta
forge post cycle

I eat retartedly clean… I’m planning on 2800cal off days and 3400+ on training days. Any advise appreciated here…
50% protein
35% carb
15% fat

I have not ironed out what style of training I will do. Was looking at HST but I think I want more…. Im thinking of a 2day split to maximize muscle groups hit while on cycle. Any advise appreciated on this too.
I will post my pre cycle Blood work closer to start date.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like your layout.
Here is what I can offer you:

Either pick Erase or Forma during pct. If you run both I feel like you might have some bounce back when you stop them even though you're tapering. Erase is actually pretty damn strong alone.
You could use just that and hold onto the Forma for a need to basis (nip sensitivity).
The Forged pct might even have an AI in it. I am not familiar with it but I've seen pct supps with an AI. If this is the case, you might not even need to dose the Erase so high. Could even start Erase a week or 2 later than you've mapped out.
If the Hella is working great for you at 75, maybe keep it there for an extra week so you don't max your gains/sensitivity earlier on.
I made the mistake of running an hdrol cycle starting at 100 cuz I thought I was a bad ass from my prior cycles. I still didn't see the gains come in til week 2/3 and they tapered off around week 5 anyways. I think the gains could have been better and the sides could have been less.
I love love LOVE daa for pct. But if money permits, I would throw in another natty booster like Bioforge or something too.
To keep that mental motivation high during post cycle.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also was going to mention that I have become a huge fan of 5x5 training as of late.
Huge gains on cycle, keeps you fairly lean, and with the accelerated recovery on cycle, it allowed me to hit the gym more than 3 days a week to get some isolation work in. I am going to use it on my spring cut coming up too.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
a few tweeks to cycle!!! thank to those involved. fl3x i dont think im going to add the bioforge. im still considering it but i really dont think there is a need for it. however for future cycle that may be stronger i can see how it would really help. also considering the 5x5 work out. ive also added in m1d black, im excited about this!!

Preload 2 weeks:
n2guard 3/3(pills)

hella 0/50/75/100/100/100/125/0----subject to change if dose is too strong
m1d 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
n2guard 6/6/6/6/6/6
forma stanzol 0/0/10/10/10/10/10/10 (pumps)

Pct:
torme-- 120/90/60/30/0/0
Daa --3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/0
forma stanzol—10/0/0/0/0/0 (pumps)

start day 1 of pct:
n2slin
anabeta
forge post cycle

Ryan1000

Awards
how old are you and how long have you been training?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LoL, that's my line, but he's cool, we've been PMing :D

ManBeast

Ryan1000

Awards
haha just double checking! was suprised that i got to it before you did...lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
good looking out though :)

ManBeast

Ryan1000

Awards
well good luck on your cycle bro..i just started week 3 of my hdrol cycle and im loving it!!!!!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldnt go with the 5x5 workout but your general cycle layout is really good.

a few tweeks to cycle!!! thank to those involved. fl3x i dont think im going to add the bioforge. im still considering it but i really dont think there is a need for it. however for future cycle that may be stronger i can see how it would really help. also considering the 5x5 work out. ive also added in m1d black, im excited about this!!

Preload 2 weeks:
n2guard 3/3(pills)

hella 0/50/75/100/100/100/125/0----subject to change if dose is too strong
m1d 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
n2guard 6/6/6/6/6/6
forma stanzol 0/0/10/10/10/10/10/10 (pumps)

Pct:
torme-- 120/90/60/30/0/0
Daa --3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/0
forma stanzol—10/0/0/0/0/0 (pumps)

start day 1 of pct:
n2slin
anabeta
forge post cycle

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I personally wouldnt go with the 5x5 workout but your general cycle layout is really good.
yeah im not quite sure what im going to do yet. thanks had alot of help from the beast putting it together.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
How many days a week do you want to workout and how long do you want to spend in the gym per session?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
as many days as possible. as long as i need to be there. i figure the more times i get to hit the muscles the more they will grow(since im on ph's and such). off cycle im normally at the gym 4 times a week for 2+ hours. ive just come off some endurance training and was spending 5days 2 hours a day. split 3 days on 2 days off 2days on 1 day off..(i hate endurance training)
ive got a 24 hour gym.
pct ill drop down and go back down to 4 days a week.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
If you would like a push/pull/legs that is brutal let me know and I can pm you my stretch mark routine.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If you would like a push/pull/legs that is brutal let me know and I can pm you my stretch mark routine.
heck yeah......oh i forgot to mention. ive been endurance training for like 6-8 weeks 4 sets of 15 reps....

yesterday i had a work out partner(not usually the case) so we hit the weights hard. im up 55lbs on incline, 45lbs on decline, 25lbs on curls, and 15lbs on shoulders.... dont really have anyone else to tell. my gf mocks me when i start talking about the gym....haha but i felt like a damn silver back slang weight around..
i also lost a total of 7lbs in the past 6-8 weeks

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
how old are you and how long have you been training?
hey didnt mean to ignore you.. im 28, ive been working out for years.. serious training for past 2years straight.. but from 19-24 i was pretty serious about training too.24-26 just took two years off. had alot of life stuff happen

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
yeah Id go with trying to hit everything 2x a week, I ran a regular 5day split on dzine and would hit chest twice a week and sometimes shoulders twice a week...when my shoulders were pumped you could tell I was on something.
Only thing Id suggest is aegus or w/e its called with tUDCA in it, im a big fan of UDCA as I feel its the only liver aid that will legitimately make an impact.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah Id go with trying to hit everything 2x a week, I ran a regular 5day split on dzine and would hit chest twice a week and sometimes shoulders twice a week...when my shoulders were pumped you could tell I was on something.
Only thing Id suggest is aegus or w/e its called with tUDCA in it, im a big fan of UDCA as I feel its the only liver aid that will legitimately make an impact.
how much do you run? i hear good things about tudca

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
how much do you run? i hear good things about tudca
I took it in the form of Liver Longer from thermolife, but they dont make it anymore @ 2 pills a day im pretty sure they were 250mg each.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I took it in the form of Liver Longer from thermolife, but they dont make it anymore @ 2 pills a day im pretty sure they were 250mg each.
u think its needed on top of the N2guard? that has a pretty good mix of stuff.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
u think its needed on top of the N2guard? that has a pretty good mix of stuff.
Im not a big fan of stuff like milk thistle, NAC (to a lesser extent), HB etc. I really dont feel like they have a significant impact on helping your health on cycle, but I do believe tUDCA does since its used by doctors (its technically a prescription drug, but thermolife bonded taurine to it to make tUDCA so it could be sold OTC) on alcoholics who need to help clear the bile from the severe amounts of alcohol consumed.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk if I'd dose it that high for my first cycle. My first hdrol cycle I don't go over 75mg. (I had zero sides) but its up to you.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Idk if I'd dose it that high for my first cycle. My first hdrol cycle I don't go over 75mg. (I had zero sides) but its up to you.
ill keep that in mind, i have know way of knowing how to properly dose it right now. so im going to play it by ear while on cycle. if i need to keep it low i will do so

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even a 75/75/75/75/75/75 wouldn't be to strong and should give great gains

Ryan1000

Awards
Even a 75/75/75/75/75/75 wouldn't be to strong and should give great gains
unless he is prone to sides. which is why he should start with 50. if he is prone to sides and starts at 75, its going to be a rough 6 weeks. imho i dont think its smart to start at 75, especially for a first cycle.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't even notice 50 mg.. But that's just me

Ryan1000

Awards
I didn't even notice 50 mg.. But that's just me
it doesnt really kick in until late 2nd week/early 3rd week anyways. 50 mg is just a good place to start with it, especially being his first experience with it.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not going to argue, I'm giving my opinion take it or leave it

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it doesnt really kick in until late 2nd week/early 3rd week anyways. 50 mg is just a good place to start with it, especially being his first experience with it.
Agreed.

Coming from a guy that's had 3 runs with halodrol, I will say:
50mg doesn't really do sh!t. It takes a few weeks to really see any weight increases. Strength gains are minimal first two weeks. Only reason 50mg didn't do sh!t is because it took a while to kick in full, so by the time it did in fact kick in, 50mg simply wasn't enough to keep my body responding (kinda synergistic, you guys get what I am saying here?). If you start at anything over 50mg your first week on your first cycle, I guarantee it will mostly be a waste. Give it time to kick in. Start with 50 the first week and taper up to adjust to your androgen receptors' resistivity.

I say all this because I've trial and error gone through all possibilities. First cycle I did what the bottle said. It was my lowest dosed hdrol cycle, lasted 6 weeks, and I gained 15 lean pounds, of which I kept a little over half.
Second cycle I ran only 4 weeks, started at 75mg week 1. Gained 5 pounds, that's being generous.
Third cycle I ran 8 weeks and I think I only ran 75mg the first couple days. Then bumped to 100, 125, and even hit 150 the last few days. I only gained about 10 pounds.

Helladrol can be your friend if you know how to work with the dosing.

BigRed904

Awards
125mg isn't too high in HD terms. I've run anywhere between 75-125mg. 100mg is my sweet spot, I just think 75mg is too low, at least for me while 125mg is wasting HD. You'll have fun with this with a good diet and program. I've been on 5/3/1 training for the past 3 weeks and love it, but I like hypertrophy workouts because I can take in more calories in the day without worrying about too much of a weight increase.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Hook it up gerbil... I'm looking to change things up after this nattynstack I'm on.

Ryan1000

Awards
He wants to jump to 125 criticize that.
i could criticize you for switching your age in your posted threads a number of times. you were 32 when someone said you needed to be over 25, then you were 25 when someone said you needed to be 23. how old are you for real? 19? if you were old enough, there would be no reason to lie at all. looks like you did a few times.

EDIT: found the thread where you came out with the truth you are 17. and then you CONTINUED to run cycles after that, even though you had ran a few before.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
i could criticize you for switching your age in your posted threads a number of times. you were 32 when someone said you needed to be over 25, then you were 25 when someone said you needed to be 23. how old are you for real? 19? if you were old enough, there would be no reason to lie at all. looks like you did a few times.

EDIT: found the thread where you came out with the truth you are 17. and then you CONTINUED to run cycles after that, even though you had ran a few before.
Ouch...I got caught with a fake I'd at the club once... They asked me when graduated high school I told them 2006...but it was like 2008 so it didn't add up at all...kinda the same situation...actually not at all..

I'm 23 and still worried I'm not old enough...17...lol count all growth from here on out as halted...

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
you look good to go bro

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
He wants to jump to 125 criticize that.
on 7/18/2011 you posted "Lets start out with the truth... Im 17, im 6'1 and was 160lbs.. "

1) there is a huge difference in the body chemistry of a 17 year old and a 28 year old man. so yes a lower dose would have a greater impact on you.

2) you could have achieved more by actually eating and working out at your age than by using ph's. at 17-18 your natural test is i believe like above 1200(some one else would have to give you the actual number). and judging by the fact your only 160 at 6'1, you do not eat right. so you have actually been wasting your money on PH and serms. reinvest in food and gym time

3) you have learned a valuable lesson, being dishonest may make you think you are improving your situation but once the truth comes out no will ever listen to you because you have a history of lying. this is a lesson we all learn at about your age. dont be mad just learn from it, we have all been there.

4) if you look i posted off to the side of the original post that i will adjust according to the side effects. no one is complaining, you have just got your feelings hurt

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with bumpin to 125 if he is only getting gains with little to no sides at 100... this sh*t isn't one-size-fits all... some can handle 30mg superdrol, some can't... some can grow significantly on less than 500mg test, some need 500 or more...

ManBeast

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
on 7/18/2011 you posted "Lets start out with the truth... Im 17, im 6'1 and was 160lbs.. "

1) there is a huge difference in the body chemistry of a 17 year old and a 28 year old man. so yes a lower dose would have a greater impact on you.

2) you could have achieved more by actually eating and working out at your age than by using ph's. at 17-18 your natural test is i believe like above 1200(some one else would have to give you the actual number). and judging by the fact your only 160 at 6'1, you do not eat right. so you have actually been wasting your money on PH and serms. reinvest in food and gym time

3) you have learned a valuable lesson, being dishonest may make you think you are improving your situation but once the truth comes out no will ever listen to you because you have a history of lying. this is a lesson we all learn at about your age. dont be mad just learn from it, we have all been there.

4) if you look i posted off to the side of the original post that i will adjust according to the side effects. no one is complaining, you have just got your feelings hurt
Dgaf

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Nothing wrong with bumpin to 125 if he is only getting gains with little to no sides at 100... this sh*t isn't one-size-fits all... some can handle 30mg superdrol, some can't... some can grow significantly on less than 500mg test, some need 500 or more...

ManBeast
He's 100% right. Everyone reacts different so you really cant copy anyones dosage. Just need to see what works best for you. Every hdrol cycle ive done i have never been over 100. Actually pretty much 75 all the way through and 100 the last week. Always had great results with little to no sides. Just have to find your sweet spot, good luck.

Clean Machine

Clean Machine

Awards
where is a good place to find torme ?