Var + T13 by Hardcore stack questions

SICortex

Awards
I'm going to be running a light anavar cycle doing 6 weeks week 1 - 20mg week 2 - 40mg weeks 3&4 60mg weeks 5&6 80mg. I've tried researching this a lot but haven't been able to find anything. I got some T13 by hardcore and was wondering if it would benefit my gains if i added it in in weeks 3 - 6 at 60mg for 2 weeks at 60mg and 2 weeks at 90 mg. I know that both aren't the most toxic on your liver and the active compound in the T13 is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one. Can someone help me out and shed some insight if this would add to my gains at all? Any information or advice would be appreciated.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Dont familar with t13 (unless you mean t3...?) but I would really expect much of any gains on var it really isnt meant for building mass, youll harden up and look leaner but I mean thats about it.

SICortex

Awards
so do you think adding in the t3 would work well with the var?

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
so do you think adding in the t3 would work well with the var?
um I cant say it would hurt but if youre only running it for 4 weeks or w/e dont see the point.

SICortex

Awards
um I cant say it would hurt but if youre only running it for 4 weeks or w/e dont see the point.
the directions recommend taking it for 4 weeks maximum. Do you think I should just run it for the entire 6 weeks along with the var to yield better results?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
can you link us to the product you are talking about?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so its a MAX LMG clone... Why would you stack a super-wet compound with something like anavar which is designed for lean gains?

ManBeast

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ok, so its a MAX LMG clone... Why would you stack a super-wet compound with something like anavar which is designed for lean gains?

ManBeast
Exactly. Lol ManBeast u beat me to it.