bitch tits on my cycle?

roughneck1488

Awards
Hey all I'm running a deca 500 ml weekly test 600 ml weekly 100 mg anadrol a day and 50 mg dbol a day, plan on using clomid and tomaxifen for pct... I'm one month into my cycle and my tits are sore and itchy, they aren't huge with too much water weight its just my titty that hurts... Any advice or help would be highly appreciated!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
And who had the brilliant idea of using both dbol and anadrol at high doses simultaneously?

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Damn right he does.... I have no desire to be anywhere near that level of sh*t in my system at once. And unless OP is over 250 pounds and lean, he has no business either...

ManBeast

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Juiced the **** up....with no where to go :worried:

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Hey all I'm running a deca 500 ml weekly test 600 ml weekly 100 mg anadrol a day and 50 mg dbol a day, plan on using clomid and tomaxifen for pct... I'm one month into my cycle and my tits are sore and itchy, they aren't huge with too much water weight its just my titty that hurts... Any advice or help would be highly appreciated!
Idk man it could be from a multitude of things.
MAYBE its the fact youre running deca with no caber.
MAYBE its because youre running test+dbol with no AI.
IDK JUST A HUNCH.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I thought this wa a joke when i read this. WTF dude get a new liver and some new tits cuz your old ones are gonna look great in a bra HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
itchy + sore most common symptoms of gyno onset bro, you should start dealing with it now, hopefully you have a good AI and that tamox on hand cuz its gonna probably get ALOT worse if you do not.

roughneck1488

Awards
I wasn't lookin to get badges at by a bunch of pros I was lookin to get some help, some tips, or maybe friendly advice... Obviously I'm ****in up pretty good and need to know the proper way to fix this, but if yall wanna just sit around and talk ****, cool, I guess am.com is only for the people that know what their talkin about and not for those willing to learn...

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
I wasn't lookin to get badges at by a bunch of pros I was lookin to get some help, some tips, or maybe friendly advice... Obviously I'm ****in up pretty good and need to know the proper way to fix this, but if yall wanna just sit around and talk ****, cool, I guess am.com is only for the people that know what their talkin about and not for those willing to learn...
Well it could be from the deca or the test/dbol, id say most likely the test/dbol but get some adex and start that @ .5 EOD and see if it goes away, if it doesnt youll need some caber.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You're right, it isn't because OP is on a sh*t-ton more steroids than 99% of the people in the world would ever need to grow and his body is converting a lot of the excess into estrogen, that has nothing to do with it at all.

ManBeast

Husker89

Banned
Awards
CORRECT ding ding ding. You need three things cabergoline, arimidex or letrozole and nolvadex. If you really wanted to learn you would have come here BEFORE u took this insane stack not when you are freaking out cuz u have titties.
You're right, it isn't because OP is on a sh*t-ton more steroids than 99% of the people in the world would ever need to grow and his body is converting a lot of the excess into estrogen, that has nothing to do with it at all.

ManBeast

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I dont have much sympathy for people who take 4 steroids at once without any advice or personal research and then complain that we are being mean.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
OP, do the lick test, grab one of your titties and pull it up to you mouth, if you can do a full suck of the nipple you are screwed, otherwise get some nolva and an AI

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry I meant the "suck test"

Very good indicator of gyno