2nd cycle advice needed :)

khaled2007

Awards
hey everyone,

This is my first post on the forums and i just have a couple quick questions
Reason why i am posting is my friend who usually supplies everyone with prohormones in the area is kinda weird and i wanted to make sure i don;t just follow his advice without knowing what im getting myself into.

I'm 22 255lbs and finished my first cycle about 12-15 weeks ago. He put me on empower which gave me huge gains but i didnt eat right so i did gain fat also. Now my goal is to try and cut down. Empower apparently after reading online is a terrible supplement havign Hdrol,SD, and Maxlmg all together. I did it with 4 friends and 2 of them actually had really bad side effects and couldnt take it past 3 weeks. I finished it only got cramps.

Usually he just has the stacks that are made by companies and we usually opt to get those because we dont have much experience with making our own stacks. And im not sure i really wanna trust him because he isnt the brightest fella.

This next compound he's putting me on is called slice (epistane and prostanazol) each pill has has 20mg epi and 100mg prost. And i belive ill take it 3 times a day.
1) Does that sound bad or too much?
2) I hear that everyone takes prostanazol and feels it at around 450mg per day. Should i invest in more prostanazol?
3) He mentioned i can stack winastrol/winadrol not sure which one he said or not sure if they are the same thing. But he said i can stack it with the other 2 and get even better results with still low side effects.

My goal is to get to 220lbs with low bodyfat. I bench 265x4reps,squat 600x4reps, deadlift 525x4reps. I have a huge ass and thighs and hopefully by doing this i can trim a lot of the fat on my butt(where i gain all my weight) mainly doing this to get faster and shave off some time from my 40.

thank you

Nate007

Awards
I'm sure someone will come along soon that knows a lot more than me but I'll throw in my 2 cents. I don't know much about pro but know epi is a good lean gainer. Although 60 of epi is probably on the high side. That's the one issue with products that are already stacked, u might end up with too much of one compound and not enough of another. Think most guys are running 30-50 on epi. Although ur a big dude at 250 plus so 60 might not be too bad but I would probably start lower with that. I plan on running an epi cycle of 6 weeks at 30/30/40/40/50/50.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
3 a day would be perfect. Ive run those doses with epistrong and pstanz. Very fun cycle. Crazy vascularity and cuts. They are both hard on the joints so be aware of that.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
ive ran the pstanz up to 450 on that cycle....one of my favorites to this day

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, not bad on the dosages, but your joints will not like you...

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What was your pct like on your first cycle?

khaled2007

Awards
First cycle PCT i took the stuff my friend gave me I can list the products real quick.

I took ZMA, tribitulus, reversitol v2, and a test booster.

if you need more info then ask but thats what i know i took.

So i should look into maybe investing into some pstanz on its own. maybe start the first 2 weeks at 300 if i feel good thats fine if not i can up to 450 a day?
Secondly what about adding the winadrol into the mix. Should i stay away from it or no?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You need to learn what a proper pct looks like before you think of going on another cycle.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html Read this

First cycle PCT i took the stuff my friend gave me I can list the products real quick.

I took ZMA, tribitulus, reversitol v2, and a test booster.

if you need more info then ask but thats what i know i took.

So i should look into maybe investing into some pstanz on its own. maybe start the first 2 weeks at 300 if i feel good thats fine if not i can up to 450 a day?
Secondly what about adding the winadrol into the mix. Should i stay away from it or no?

khaled2007

Awards
I knowww im sorry. My friend is the one who does all of this stuff for us we blindly take it. I'm the first one who actually questioned what he did. And realized maybe its time i get more opinions ill go read up a bit.

khaled2007

Awards
alright so basically the 3 things im getting for PCT are

1) allmax nutrition TRIBX90 ( 2x daily 750mg of tibulus terrestris)
2) CTD labs testradex
3 muscle pharm battle Fuel

according to my friend thats a 4 week pct and its good. I have my test booster my estrogen blocker.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Did you read the link gerbil gave you? you are missing the key element of a proper PCT.

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am ashamed at your ability to read. Read that thread again and come back with what you find.

alright so basically the 3 things im getting for PCT are

1) allmax nutrition TRIBX90 ( 2x daily 750mg of tibulus terrestris)
2) CTD labs testradex
3 muscle pharm battle Fuel

according to my friend thats a 4 week pct and its good. I have my test booster my estrogen blocker.

khaled2007

Awards
man i swear i read it twice heres hoping i get it 3rd time around.

Ok i just read it again.. Along with everything im taking the most important thing is taking an SERM
I know what it does but i have some questions.
1) i finished my cycle of HD,SD,and max lmg and havent lost anything for 12 weeks hard working every night eating right. And i didnt take a SERm. I took test boosters and estrogen blockers and strength gainers? Was i lucky? Am i missing something internally that the SERM would have helped with?

I just read up that nolvadex can have some severe side effects such as liver enzyme shifts and for that clomid is preferred over it even though side effects such as vision impairment can also come into it. is that true.

The way i see it is i followed my friends advice and ended up getting a really bad cycle too harsh but survived it kept the gains and didnt take a SERM. Maybe that sounds stupid but im scared at some of these SERM sideeffects. are these sides just very low chance or usual for most users

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You are one of the following:
1) Very very very lucky.
2) Used bunk stuff and had incredible placebo gains. You said you only got pumps as sides, no nut shrinkage/aching? acne? anything?

If I were you I'd get bloodwork done (there is a sticky in the forum on how to get it cheap and without your normal doctor), just to make sure you are ok at this point.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
SERM's are a staple of modern pct. They restore your natural test production and prevent gyno. You should take a SERM during pct. Tribulus and an anti-estro are not nearly enough after a heavy cycle. Unfortunately you did not get bloods done before cycle, but if you did and then used an otc pct nine times out of ten your test production will be noticeably hampered.

khaled2007

Awards
WEll thanks to both of you.

Yea i mean two guys i took the cycle with it couldnt handle it. I got some bumps on my back but nothing sever i normally have a great skin care regimen. I also had really abd back pumps and cramps in the weirdest places. Even when i yawned my chest would cramp. Just cramps no pain.

So if i understand this right along with test booster muscle gainers, estrogen blockers i def need to get a SERM.
I just read that most of them are illegal. Is that true or are there legal compounds still being made.

for a epi/pstanz cycle which one would be better nolvadex or clomid?

And i have been needing to do bloodwork for a while. med school student so i get it for free =]

also looking to get a cortisol controler

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
they aren't illegal, they are grey-area research chemicals, mattrag has a post in that thread (page 1) that will help you find a reputable source (there is no sourcing on this board).

ManBeast

khaled2007

Awards
Alright i still had one question would upping my pstanz to 450mg like everyone in this forum keeps saying be good or should i add some winadrol instead

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
they aren't illegal, they are grey-area research chemicals, mattrag has a post in that thread (page 1) that will help you find a reputable source (there is no sourcing on this board).

ManBeast
they're not illegal? why don't you open yours in front of the postmaster or the police officer on the corner? yeah thought so LOL :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Alright i still had one question would upping my pstanz to 450mg like everyone in this forum keeps saying be good or should i add some winadrol instead
I'm gonna use it at 300mg per day.....a member here is using it at 300mg per day and is gonna give us updates....if he says its so-so at 300mg I'm gonna stack it with some AHv3 at 3 pills a day....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i'm not a lawyer but Selling a serm for human consumption would be illegal. possession is not. all one does by ingesting it is possessing it internally. lol
yeah BUT everybody is all scared and secretive about it....looking both ways going to the mailbox, walking fast into the house, peeping out the window....leaving it in the box for 3 days :D LOL

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I just research the effects of anabolic compounds and selective estrogen receptor modulators on gerbils.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
somebody posted a question awhile back askin if anyone had ever been arrested for buying serms. i told this sh1t about going to the mailbox and SWAT comin out of the woods. i said i got 25 years and was typin in the prison library right now. either the op or board administraters deleted the thread cause it disapeared. i hope the guy didn't believe me.
yeah I shot you this hilarious reply to that exact post....but it all got deleted before you could even read it!! :D......if I remembered what I posted I'd tell you....but it was fuqin funny....something about putting all you sermers away for life and taking away your internet privileges so you couldn't post on anabolic boards from prison among other scathing things LOL

khaled2007

Awards
*Facepalm*
alright gerbil i did some research let me know what you think.

So Basically Going to get the stuff i normally get from my buddy which will be Testbooster, Estrogen Blocker, and etc.
Along with that gonna get Serms and AI

For the Serms i could do what i read in manbeasts article
Run the Torem and Clom

or I could just run the Torem at 120mg/day for first week and after that 60mg/day till i finish bottle ~4 weeks

as far as AI i keep reading about ERASE? ANd i also read that some people take it during the cycle low doses and some people just take it after the cycle. Any advice on running this?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Clomid or torem would both work you dont need both. Erase normally can be used during pct starting the second week going 0/3/3/2/1.

alright gerbil i did some research let me know what you think.

So Basically Going to get the stuff i normally get from my buddy which will be Testbooster, Estrogen Blocker, and etc.
Along with that gonna get Serms and AI

For the Serms i could do what i read in manbeasts article
Run the Torem and Clom

or I could just run the Torem at 120mg/day for first week and after that 60mg/day till i finish bottle ~4 weeks

as far as AI i keep reading about ERASE? ANd i also read that some people take it during the cycle low doses and some people just take it after the cycle. Any advice on running this?

khaled2007

Awards
Erase normally can be used during pct starting the second week going 0/3/3/2/1

I dont understand the lingo of 0/3/3/2/1
does that mean 0 first week and then 3 a day for second week and so forth..

I also read a post where people said that torem didnt work for them.. Is that just a bad batch or could it happen. If so should i just get clomid

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Yes and the person who said the torem didnt work for them got bunk torem.

Erase normally can be used during pct starting the second week going 0/3/3/2/1

I dont understand the lingo of 0/3/3/2/1
does that mean 0 first week and then 3 a day for second week and so forth..

I also read a post where people said that torem didnt work for them.. Is that just a bad batch or could it happen. If so should i just get clomid