Is this what Epi shutdown feels like??

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
So I'm currently going into the 5th (and final) week of my first Epi cycle, and thanks to you guys and all the information on here I feel as if I've done everything right. For the first week (+ a cpl days) I ran it at 30mg and I've been at 45mg ever since then and have been taking the proper cycle support supps. Up to this point I've had some sore joints and back pumps, but with fish oil/taurine it hasn't been too bad. The problem I'm having started last night when I was up half the night with hot flashes and today I've felt like garbage; I feel like puking if I do anything even slightly strenuous, and I have so little energy that just making a protein shake took all I had. Does this sound like I'm going through shutdown, or is it something something totally unrelated (like food poisoning- I did have a rare steak last night). If it is shut down, I may just have to bite the bullet and start my PCT first thing tomorrow; I've gained over 10 lbs, so its not like I would consider this a waste.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That sounds more like food poisoning IMHO.

ManBeast

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely a unique shutdown if so.... I agree with manbeast you either have the flu or food poisoning if I had to guess.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
epi shuts me down and kills my libido. i don't get any of your symptoms though. i would agree with the last 2 posts. are u using nolva for pct? i think it lowers my immune system a bit. if you are hopefully it doesn't do that to you and hopefully it's not the flu

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Thanks for the replies, in that case I'll just push through this and hopefully I'm up and running soon. And no, I have Torem and DAA on hand (and erase for a cpl weeks later) for PCT, but I haven's started them yet

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Yep, definitely food poisoning, even if it was relatively minor many of the more telling symptoms kicked in Monday. No gym Monday, and yesterday I attempted chest/shoulders but was far from full strength. My biggest problem is I'm having trouble getting enough calories in before feeling sick. I figure it's in my best interest to run my Epi as long as I can (this Fri) to help keep me from losing muscle even if I don't get any good lifting days in between now and then. By the time I start pct I should be eating and lifting right and hopefully be able to maintain my gains.

Sent using Tapatalk.