I only planned on running it at 4 weeks which i did. I noticed the epi-strong kick in these past two weeks finally at 45 mg. I decided I want to run it for another two weeks now. I ran out last night. Would 3 days or so being off be ok until I could get more in? Should i run a little clomid while off? I wasn't unprepared for this cycle but the epistrong seemed to kick in a tad later then IBE compounds I have taken in the past.