Dumbass gym partner

fowdep

Awards
Hey you guys I'd appreciate some advise. I posted a few weeks back that I was debating on doing a cycle. Well I've decided I'm not ready and def not educated enough yet to attempt it. My workout partner wasn't so smart. He's taking I believe 500mg a week test e and I believe the same amount of Decca. He has no pct in place and was planning on buying hcg towards the end of cycle. Here's where the problem comes in. He is on his second week and is getting soreness in his pec muscles (not nipples). Although he has soreness there is no obvious signs of gyno. He's freaking out about gyno and I really have no clue about. You guys have given great advise before and was hoping for some more. What does he need to do? Come off it completely or is there spmething that can either stop iit or reduce the effects. And before everyone jumps in calling him a idiot i already know this, been working out with him for years. I really appreciate it.

Roniboney

Awards
why does he have no PCT in place,he can warm-up more thouroughly.If it persists he needs to PCT straight away.But he has none so he may need to go to the doctor and tell him exactly what he has done

fowdep

Awards
We're not lifting any harder than usual. He said the pain is less today and no signs of gyno.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
The guy is scared about gyno and doesn't use PCT :think:

Makes sense :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 1
General Chat 11
Anabolics 29