test e or tren e

kprice

Awards
I resently ran a short cycle of tren e for about 4 weeks. It was my first cycle and heard that tren would give the best results.Now since ive had time to read and learn more about it i sould have ran test for my first cycle. I have both tren and test on hand but not sure what to use for a second cycle. I want to use the test but im kind of scared that i will get bad sides for it being able to turn into estrogen and dht so easy. ANY HELP?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
So you ran tren-e, just long eough for it to kick in, and then stopped it? you basically suppressed yourself pretty fully for little to no gains above what you could have done naturally. Did you do a PCT (you needed to). You need to learn a lot more about how steroids/esters work before even doing a cycle again.

ManBeast

kprice

Awards
i know this now and yes i did use a pct. ive learned a lot sincei ran that cycle but just wanted a steroid uses opinion on the best way to keep testosterone from converting to estrogen. I know to use an AI and use clomid or nolvadex for a serm just want reasurance.Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
an AI is the only way to properly control estrogen on cycle, nolva will just block the receptors AND hinder gains (while masking the true source of the problem, elevated estrogen) but again, you don't want to crush DHT or Estrogen, but control it, if you crush it you'll feel like crap on cycle. The more dangerous compound really is tren if you really look at the sides it can cause.

ManBeast

kprice

Awards
How should i lay out a test only cycle if you dont mine if i ask.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
First of tren and compounds similar to nandrolone or 19-norandrogens/progestrones will suppress you the worst up to a year says an article on ergolog. And these same compounds will hurt sex drive. You should run test for 12-16 weeks with tren maybe weeks 1-12 and stop the tren befroe the test and then do pct, what is your pct by the way?
i know this now and yes i did use a pct. ive learned a lot sincei ran that cycle but just wanted a steroid uses opinion on the best way to keep testosterone from converting to estrogen. I know to use an AI and use clomid or nolvadex for a serm just want reasurance.Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
what ester test?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
like mentioned above, you'll want to be "on" at least 12, if not 16 weeks, (10-14 weeks of injections 2x a week), with a solid pct behind it, and mild doses of an AI starting in week 2 or 3 and stopped/switched to a milder AI for pct. You'll need a solid PCT for a cycle like this, HCG will make it even easier.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
wait you ran tren....but youre worried about tests sides
???
as far as im concerned the only side to test is that its awesome