Carbs and roids?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I’m trying to find out solid info on carbs and roids, specifically to help keep gains. I’ve read that if you have high carb intake you will get bigger while on cycle but more than likely will lose a lot of the bulk once off after pct. Is this true?

What about fat? Is it useful to consume health fat at the time of ingesting helladrol? I emailed the manufacture but they have not responded …
My macros are 50%p, 35%c 15%f, while on cycle I’m planning on eating 2800cal on off days and 3400-3800 on training days.

If anyone has some links to good info please pass them along.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
I’m trying to find out solid info on carbs and roids, specifically to help keep gains. I’ve read that if you have high carb intake you will get bigger while on cycle but more than likely will lose a lot of the bulk once off after pct. Is this true?

What about fat? Is it useful to consume health fat at the time of ingesting helladrol? I emailed the manufacture but they have not responded …
My macros are 50%p, 35%c 15%f, while on cycle I’m planning on eating 2800cal on off days and 3400-3800 on training days.

If anyone has some links to good info please pass them along.
The only reason you lose weight if you eat a ton of carbs on cycle is because you will have increased glycogen storage while on, so you lose some of that glycogen in weight when you come off. It can also be attributed to water since youre eating a **** ton of carbs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
"carbs and roids" its whats for dinner

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
solomon-chan Weight Loss 15
Supplements 22
Nutrition / Health 7
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 38
Anabolics 23