Injectable Dbol?

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
My mate reckons he got some injectable Dbol?I didn't think this was possible as I throught it was only in oral form?has anyone heard of this?

Bulk stack!

Test E, deca and this Injectable dbol!
Bring on the mass gains ha ha

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Injectable dbol is real

F*cking amazing stuff

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Drink it?but it hasn't got the 17a compound wouldn't it just not pass through the liver?it's pin ED tho I know that abit if a downer but who said getting pretty was easy ha, dbols half life's pretty short hey?would it be run full course or few wks up front?no reason is wouldn't be ran full hey?10wks?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't inject dbol either way, from dirty ass mexico or from suspect UG labs....either way its a bad idea to me. just take it orally like it was meant to be used. BUT that mexican stuff was the main liquid dbol back in the day. and yes, you can drink injectable winny OR dbol....they are available in liquid or pill form for a reason....you can do either or.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's ran 4-6 weeks as a kicker

Slin pins make every day injections a cinch

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't inject dbol either way, from dirty ass mexico or from suspect UG labs....either way its a bad idea to me. just take it orally like it was meant to be used. BUT that mexican stuff was the main liquid dbol back in the day. and yes, you can drink injectable winny OR dbol....they are available in liquid or pill form for a reason....you can do either or.
Why is it a bad idea??? it wasn't necessarily meant to be taken orally, they were just experimenting with alkylating the 17c of certain molecules to protect the hydroxyl group oxidation and dbol was one of the first compounds they tested this with

Inject dbol is awesome stuff. Try the oral and then try injecting it... There's a huge difference in metabolism of molecules taken orally and injected

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Why is it a bad idea??? it wasn't necessarily meant to be taken orally, they were just experimenting with alkylating the 17c of certain molecules to protect the hydroxyl group oxidation and dbol was one of the first compounds they tested this with

Inject dbol is awesome stuff. Try the oral and then try injecting it... There's a huge difference in metabolism of molecules taken orally and injected
mostly it was the injecting ED thing....but if its simple injects like you said with slin pins.... thats not that bad. But again, I would want to trust the source where it comes from. I never complained about injecting GH or insulin :D

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
mostly it was the injecting ED thing....but if its simple injects like you said with slin pins.... thats not that bad. But again, I would want to trust the source where it comes from. I never complained about injecting GH or insulin :D
theres no reason to use GH or slin unless youre a pro.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My next winter bulk next year will have IM dbol

15 MGS morning 15 MGS afternoon
20 MGS evening BOOM!

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
My next winter bulk next year will have IM dbol

15 MGS morning 15 MGS afternoon
20 MGS evening BOOM!
U pin 3 times aday?how longs the half life?6hours or sumthing?or ur drinking it?iv heard it makes good salad dressing, ha ha

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
U pin 3 times aday?how longs the half life?6hours or sumthing?or ur drinking it?iv heard it makes good salad dressing, ha ha
you laugh, but arnold said he put pink dbols in his cereal every morning like rice crispies with pink marshmallows....I bet he mixed his milk for the cereal with reforvit-b as well.....:D

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you laugh, but arnold said he put pink dbols in his cereal every morning like rice crispies with pink marshmallows.....:D
I'm sure that tasted good and bitter!!
LOL.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dbols half life IM is not long it has no ester attatched to it

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
you laugh, but arnold said he put pink dbols in his cereal every morning like rice crispies with pink marshmallows....I bet he mixed his milk for the cereal with reforvit-b as well.....:D
Your a funny man ha ha spoon full of crunch with a touch of dbol ha ha!ahhh no Easter thats y it's half life's not so long makes sence.it's from ............ so it's not Mexican stuff warbird.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Your a funny man ha ha spoon full of crunch with a touch of dbol ha ha!ahhh no Easter thats y it's half life's not so long makes sence.it's from global anabolics so it's not Mexican stuff warbird.
the mexican stuff is probably good to go....just that I usually avoid mexican stuff.....other than "quality vet" back in the day, nice and cheap and available and they stocked everything known to man. They had good quality control though. high class mexican shyt :D even though it WAS mexican and for dogs LOL.......

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Put it this way

Testosterone no ester needs to be pinned at least twice a day... Some say once a day is fine. I've done once a day and had great results.

Dbol is more resistant to metabolism due to resisting oxidation of 17oh and i imagine it has a lesser tendency to convert to the diol form so it is a more stable molecule

Once a day gives great results

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Op edit that source, this is not a sourcing board

They suck anyways

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Op edit that source, this is not a sourcing board

They suck anyways
Yeah sorry about that fixed up my mistake ..... What do u mean by slin or slim pin?is the dbol suspended in oil?equals thicker pin, or is it in water?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah sorry about that fixed up my mistake ..... What do u mean by slin or slim pin?isnt oil suspended in oil?equals thicker pin, or is it in water?
must be in water if they are injecting with that little slin pin. I know the Zambon winny amps, they were winny in water...but they had crystals in there so it wouldn't go through such a small needle like that, water based or not.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah sorry about that fixed up my mistake ..... What do u mean by slin or slim pin?is the dbol suspended in oil?equals thicker pin, or is it in water?
Warbird you like that huh :D

Slin pin = insulin syringe. Dbol can be suspended in oil an in water. Oil is better due to slower absorption of the molecule. Some UGL's gear is thick as f*ck and some is thin. A good brewer can make a thin oil even dosing test e at 350mg/ml which is full saturation before it breaks out of solution.

All gear I've used is thinner oil including the dbol... Yea it takes a minute to draw... But it's better than sticking a 25 g or lower every single day

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Tell me about it im running a 23 once a wk n its enough, the slin pin would have to be long like the other ones yeah 1 1/4 to go pass the fat?what guage are they?

Yeah really?crystals that's abit off, pinning everyday have to gluts, quads, shoulder rotate?I hate shoulder pin, Makes my hair stand on the back of my neck ha ha would R glut, L glut, R quad, L quad rotate be ok?plus test E twice awk plus deca once wk I'll be a walking pin bin ha only for 4 wks tho then 3 times a wks nothing! Be mad not to run a test base hey?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a fine rotation

I was pinning test no ester, test prop, and NPP at one point. Best cycle of my life... Most pinning done in a single cycle. The pile of used needles was just retarded in the end.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I like to do quads (both) and delts (both).....I suppose its personal preference. quads and glutes works the same. I'm gonna load up 3cc of deca at once, 100mg per cc, and do it once per week. I like to keep it at a minimum, just need 3cc syringes. I'd like to put 1cc of deca in a larger slin pin and do delts 3 times per week....but I don't think that is doable :D I hate that long needle and its deep penetration and the noise it makes going in.....gonna put on headphones I think....

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell me about it im running a 23 once a wk n its enough, the slin pin would have to be long like the other ones yeah 1 1/4 to go pass the fat?what guage are they?
There are 1.5 inch 27g needles but I and many others use the half inch for short esters

A person with an average amount of fat can hit every area except glutes IM with a .5 inch

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so whats the smallest, shortest you've found effective for quads?
I've hit quads with a 29g .5 inch during that crazy short ester cycle. Vastus lateralis is the sweet spot.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I see those here on a site, 1cc each....so 3 injections vs one big 3cc injection is the trade-off. you could do delts or quads also which is good.
Slin pins are best for low volume short esters which are usually injected .5-1 cc per day. If you're taking 3cc at once, def use the bigger needles.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Slin pins are best for low volume short esters which are usually injected .5-1 cc per day. If you're taking 3cc at once, def use the bigger needles.
yeah I know.....I was just trying to "get away with something" using smaller sizes :D.....there is no way around it though, bigger needle = more cc's and overall better deal. Just suck it up lol.....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
the dirty dieting newsletter. lol i wanted it but never got around to subscribing. dan and pa were the sh1t back then. when i read about dan saying u could make gear from finaplix, it was on. lol i was like sh1t, u mean i can just make my own gear?
that was it! got the dirty dieting newsletter's around here somewhere packed away :D.....it was great for the first few issues....then it went downhill, DD didn't really contribute to it anymore and it was pretty half-ass in the end. I got more damn mm2000 and musclemag and flex etc around here in my closets than anything else, I look through them for the swimsuit issues now and then lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
that was it! got the dirty dieting newsletter's around here somewhere packed away :D.....it was great for the first few issues....then it went downhill, DD didn't really contribute to it anymore and it was pretty half-ass in the end. I got more damn mm2000 and musclemag and flex etc around here in my closets than anything else, I look through them for the swimsuit issues now and then lol
Were those the "PCT Specials"??? :D

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same thing with mm2000. it was cool at one time. then bill phillips got rich and went nuts or something and ruined it. it looked like a calvin klien ad in the end. i dont know what they were thinking. thats got to be one of the worst business moves ever. lol
Muscle Media 2000 was great, it used to be all about steroids. Kind of had that underground feeling to it. Then he made some money, forgot about what made his magazine so popular and turned it into another Muscle and Fitness/Flex, and now it's gone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
BigShadow Cycle Logs 174
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 13
Cycle Logs 12