Hair loss questions and answers

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by HammyAbeer
    Yep, You could buy it in bulk from Black Star and make your own shampoo and caps.

Some folks put the MSM in the Oz Brew, but I believe MSM will penetrate without the DMSO anyway and the yellow msm make a hell of a stain when put in the brew. (Wasted a bottle)

Not to familular with "Oz Brew"

2. I have read about this procerin stuff. It seems pretty inexpensive. Do you know if there is anything legit to it?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by vicmack777
    How do you know if you are prone to hair loss? Are you talking about the mothers father thing? Because if you are, i have never seen a study on that.
    Oh, my god, it's not that complicated! It's dead easy, you just have to look at your hairline and/or crown and you will definetely be able to tell (unless you are blind, of course) whether or not you are prone to hairloss ...
    Forget about all that mothers father thing, you just have to look at yourself in a mirror and you will know.

4. Quote Originally Posted by neurotic
    Oh, my god, it's not that complicated! It's dead easy, you just have to look at your hairline and/or crown and you will definetely be able to tell (unless you are blind, of course) whether or not you are prone to hairloss ...
    Forget about all that mothers father thing, you just have to look at yourself in a mirror and you will know.

Well Im 23 and I havent starting balding yet, I feel like my front might have thinned a tiny bit, but that could just be me being paranoid, because my girlfriend scratches my head all the time and shes always saying how she thinks Im never going to go bald, I think she would be able to tell by looking that close if I was thinning.

So are you saying Im not prone to it just because I havent noticed anything yet?

5. Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Neurotic - have you taken 1-test before??, despite 1-test better anabolic/androgenic profile, it causes more hairloss than 4AD. The bulk of 1-test feedback confirms this. There are some who don't lose hair and they are the lucky ones.

And the androgenic potential in the A/A profile is only concerned about seminal vesicles and ventral prostate in rats - absolutely nothing to do about hairloss!. This is a common misconception of the A/A profile.
    If you don't rely on A/A ratio in order to know the extent to which an AAS is androgenic, care to tell me what you rely on? Anecdotal reports? Sorry, to me, anecdotal reports aren't any sort of evidence to demonstrate anything...
    If you have studies which demonstrate that 1-test is more androgenic than test, post them please.
    By the way, those taking 1-test have surely experienced more hairloss than those taking 4-diol, but bear in mind that they have also experienced more anabolic effects, so it's just a matter of proportion. Had they lowered their 1-test intake so that they got the same anabolic effect as with taking 4-diol they would have experienced less hairloss issues than with 4AD for sure.
    •   

6. [QUOTE=LIFTER23
    So are you saying Im not prone to it just because I havent noticed anything yet?[/QUOTE]

Of course, if you were prone, at 23 you'd already have very pronounced hairlines and/or a crown with weak hair.

7. [QUOTE=neurotic]
    Quote Originally Posted by LIFTER23
    So are you saying Im not prone to it just because I havent noticed anything yet?[/QUOTE

Of course, if you were prone, at 23 you'd already have very pronounced hairlines and/or a crown with weak hair.
    See, thats why Im half tempted to not get anything for my hair, just to see if I have anything to worry about, but there are only 2 outcomes to that,
    A. I don t lose anything and Im lucky cuz IM not prone
    B. I lose some and its irreversable damage

I dont know if I want take that chance, I think Ill just get the spiro 5% and nizoral 1% to play it safe.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hair Loss question
    By joshingyou in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 01:08 PM
  2. Hair loss question
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 08:32 AM
  3. Hair loss questions
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics