Highest Dose M4OHN?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've done a lot of searching/reading, as well as two short M4OHN cycles myself.

I'm trying to get a baseline for my next cycle of M4OHN, and I really can't find many reports from folks who've taken it into the stratosphere w/ dosing. There is one thread from someone who was going 100mg. a day, but it abruptly ended (hopefully the same fate did not befall the poster).

There are a lot of seasoned bros who swear by 30mg.

I'm trying to figure out if M4OHN is at all like the M1,4 dosing curve. Just trying to determine if there are some metabolites that aren't fully expressed unless you get into the higher numbers.

Anyone go over 40mg. for an extended period of time? Over 60?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get a baseline for my next cycle of M4OHN, and I really can't find many reports from folks who've taken it into the stratosphere w/ dosing. There is one thread from someone who was going 100mg. a day, but it abruptly ended (hopefully the same fate did not befall the poster).
I think I saw that one. I was a bit worried.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I have been wondering the same thing. I was thinking about a cycle of M4OHN at 50mg/day for 6 weeks, but I havent really seen much as far as other people running doses that high.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I didn't dose high but I did run around 30 mg for 9 weeks with no aparent problems. No blood panel data however.

I staggered it up slowly 5, 7, 10 ,12, 15 25, 30mgs until the 4th week then kept it at 30 for the remianing 4 weeks.

I'm curious about the higher dosing as well. Didn't L. Rea mention something about running Oxavar? at around 80-100??

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I did 24 mgs for two weeks and then 36 for 6 wks on my first cycle. Now I am doing 40 mgs (in my 2nd wk and stacking with 900 mgs of 1,4 AD). The M4ohn has already kicked in and I am seeing the same kind of improvements (leaning out, slight weight gain, libido increase and improving strength), I don't think the 1,4 AD has kicked in yet and attribute the gains to the M4ohn.

darius

We need liver values for m4ohn at 50mg and at 100mg for at minimum, 6 week cycles. Anyone care to volunteer? lol

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
I have been on this go around at 48mg for 4weeks and no sides last time I did 36 for 4weeks and only slite elevation on my lipids worst was colesteral and it wasnt anything to high if anything is way out this time I will post

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
At 40mgs in a stack, there shouldn't really be a need to go higher(unless you're some sort of mass monster). I consider this compound an additive to whatever stack you're planning. I'm using it weeks 8 thru 11 at 40mg alongside Test Cyp and 1-Test Cyp and 5aa(using it as an AI on the last weeks of the cycle). My physique is dialing in. Strength is up(395 x 3 on my last set of bench). Weight is up(216 lbs hard at 9%bf). I can say that since adding M4OHN last week my workouts have become fun again. I felt I was hitting some sort of wall, both mentally and physically. My joints, especially wrists and shoulders were killing me as well as my lower back. This has disappeared. My mood is up but so is my aggression. I'm thinking its the 5aa on the aggression thing as this is my first time using any DHT product. Not entirely unexpected but controllable. I would say in good, solid cycle, 40mg of M40HN at whatever point you want to add it(I prefer later in the cycle for the reasons stated above) is the most beneficial as I don't see the rewards going up in relation to dose above this mark. Maybe by itself(which I don't see the point) the higher doses are worth it but not as an addition.

jah_live10

Banned
Awards
There is one thread from someone who was going 100mg. a day, but it abruptly ended (hopefully the same fate did not befall the poster).
i know...it makes you think. do you really want to go that high?..or better yet ..DO you really need to!

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
go at 40mg/ed split into 3 doses. i loved it and am thinking of buying a couple grams of it to sit on.

darius

Hah a couple grams.. bro you need more than that. I will probably spend ~$300 for m4ohn in powder, so like around 9 grams. Should last me plenty lol.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i'm in week 4 at 40mgs/day (split into 4 x 10) it took me until like day 10, & then i noticed it. the weights just didn't have any negative effect on me. training just seemed like effortlessly going through the motions, while loads were up. i'm up about 5 lbs & have leaned out a little. i have felt a slight well being boost & seem to get aggresive a little faster than normal. but that could be all the $^%#^ drivers during rush hour!! (hehe)

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I believe the guy who was doing 100mg was up like 11 lean lbs in 4 weeks. There be some benefit to the higher doses, but who knows if it's safe.

I'm curious how long you can take it with it still remaining effective. It seems like cycle lengths have been creeping up.

darius

Well thats cause it doesn't cause much damage to the liver or blood pressure. I bet you could take a dose as high as 200mg, and it would still be safer on the liver than taking 20mg of M1T. Maybe 100mg is where your supposed to start.. who knows.. we need volunteers to test it out before and after at the, what currently seems really high, doses.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Well thats cause it doesn't cause much damage to the liver or blood pressure. I bet you could take a dose as high as 200mg, and it would still be safer on the liver than taking 20mg of M1T. Maybe 100mg is where your supposed to start.. who knows.. we need volunteers to test it out before and after at the, what currently seems really high, doses."

My thoughts exactly. I think his prediction is correct, too, regarding safety. Just a hunch...this is based on the fact that during my M4OHN cycles, both tagged onto the end highly supressive cycles, I felt like I was recovering the whole time, no sides, and my BP went back down and my balls swelled back up quickly. Judging by the pharmaceuticals it's very close to (which are prescribed for women and children), I'd say you could probably go WAY high before seeing negative effects. The question is, would the benefits outweigh the costs?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I also agree with the speculation that a whole lot of M4OHN is still safer than normal dose M1T, but that's all it is, speculation.

I've only gone as high as 40mg/day, stacked with 4AD-cyp. I take the 40mg all in one shot, with food and a whole grapefruit about 2 hours before I train. Works great for me :thumbsup:

In theory I'd like to use either another 40mg 12 hours apart, or maybe 20mg and 20mg with 6 hour spacing, but the stuff is just too damn expensive.

darius

True, then you have to start looking at cost per benefit. Well, if you can take, say 150mg of M4OHN a day spread out 3-4 times, and get 10+lbs. in 4-6 weeks (lean muscle gains that you would keep easily with a decent pct {nolva}), without any of the nasty sides, and the general "good feeling", and not so bad liver values compared to other 17a's (M1T), wouldn't it be worth the extra money??

I just wish we had some liver tests done on dosing that high. People who took 30-40mg a day who got tested posted that their liver values didn't change and at worse barely changed.

I dunno, it is all speculation right now. However, when it comes time for my next cycle, I'm sure gonna be tempted to up the dose. It's funny how when this stuff first came out, and still on websites like 1fast400 and other sites, that post the "recommended dosing" as so low as like at 8-16mg ed haha.

Anyone wanna test this stuff out at, at least, 100mg ed for 6 weeks? Get liver results before and after (during too if possible). That would be so great and, I feel, be a breakthrough for this steroid.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I used 60mg a day for my last 1.5 wks of a 6wk cycle. No problems/sides at all. Felt great.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I really should start pimping out my lab to the masses, for a small fee or favor :cool: . But I already do lots of **** I could get in trouble for, I don't know if I wanna push the envelope any farther. :nono:

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, 42 days @ 100mg/day works out to just over 4 grams, or $120. That's not that expensive, when you compare it to other stuff.

I'd love to go above 50mg./day for my next cycle.

SS: I wish I had access to those labs! If there were some sort of bulk blood test plan we could all buy into, we'd all get a lot more numbers posted.

darius

I'd do 50mg ed for my next cycle. 100mg ed, seems like it takes major balls as of now lol, especially for that long too, but I think people are forgetting it's a really really mild compound.. if there was ever a steroid that didn't need a PCT, it would probably be this one (at least at the sub 40mg doses), even though I would ALWAYS do a PCT with any steroid/prohormone.

lol come on SS, just do 6 weeks of M4OHN at 100mg ed, lab before, during and after. hah.. that would be a major major hookup.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
lol come on SS, just do 6 weeks of M4OHN at 100mg ed, lab before, during and after. hah.. that would be a major major hookup.
I've been on so long and on so many different things that we wouldn't even get accurate results of what the M4OHN is doing.

darius

lol bump it to 200mg ed then. haha jk. Whenever you did your M4OHN cycle, what was the dose at and how did the cycle go?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
lol bump it to 200mg ed then. haha jk. Whenever you did your M4OHN cycle, what was the dose at and how did the cycle go?
I just used the last bit of it today, pre-workout. I've had the best strength gains I've ever had, and have gotten noticeably bigger while leaning out. No cardio, eating high carb, above maintenance. 2100mg/week 4AD-cyp, 30-40mg M4OHN all in one shot pre-workout. The dose is kinda a guess :think: . It's a really shitty "suspension", more of a mixture actually, it's a funny story. I was on vacation and I had my gram of powder with me, but no PEG-400. I ran out of the rest of my stash, so I stated eyeballing that bottle of Beefeater Gin on my dad's bar. I figure, hell it's almost Everclear :hammer: . Didn't work too well, but I shake the **** out of it every time, and stir it with my oral syringe right before I pull. :D

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Wow. How were the gains?
Gains were good, being that i was cutting....or trying to cut, lol. Anyway I kept all my size while leaning out....some vascularity.....appearable leaner in the abdominal/love handle area.....moderate strength gains/pumps. Overall I loved it. Seems it did more for me than any other ph/ps i've ever tried, including m1t. Now 1.5 wks PCT w/nolva I'm noticing how much I miss it. I don't have the energy/feeling/motivation I had while on it. I will definitely use it again, possibly stacked with 1-test/4oht dermal.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I ran out of the rest of my stash, so I stated eyeballing that bottle of Beefeater Gin on my dad's bar.
Being on for six months or so didn't phase my opinion of you SS. Gin though?

Then again a Tom Collins MOHN has a nice ring to it. Throw some sour mix into that puppy next time and let us know what happens.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
It's really not that expensive.

You can get 10g of pure powder for around $250.

I'm planning on ordering that in 2 weeks or so.

That would work out to ... about $100 for a cycle of 100mg ed for 6 weeks.

Not too bad since you barely need pct, and can save on liver supps plus quite likely zero or minimal sides.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I have a question.

If m4ohn takes about 2-3 weeks to kick in, wouldn't it be better to run the first 2 weeks at a low dose of say 16mg ed.

Just to get it in your system, then week 3 up it to 40. then maybe higher from there?
That would save some m4ohn and allow for a longer cycle, plus yield the same results, right??

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
M4ohn kicks in for me right around day 10. I "assume" my going with 40mgs (4 X 10) from day one helps it start up so quickly and that others with the lower doses might be taking more time until they hit perhaps, a cumulative effect. I wish there were some empirical data to guide us.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I have a question.

Ig m4ohn takes about 2-3 weeks to kick in, wouldn't it be better to run the first 2 weeks at a low dose of say 16mg ed.

Just to get it in your system, then week 3 up it to 40. then maybe higher from there?
That would save some m4ohn and allow for a longer cycle, plus yield the same results, right??
That's actually similar to what I'm trying. Today is day 14 at 16 mg. Don't feel it too much yet (maybe a slightly elevated libido), but I'll bump it to 24 mg tomorrow. We'll see if it works.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
Hah a couple grams.. bro you need more than that. I will probably spend ~$300 for m4ohn in powder, so like around 9 grams. Should last me plenty lol.
well, if i were going to spend 300 bucks, it wouldn't be on m4ohn. not at ~75 for 50ml enthanate :trout:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a question.

If m4ohn takes about 2-3 weeks to kick in, wouldn't it be better to run the first 2 weeks at a low dose of say 16mg ed.

i agree similar TheManGuy.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
ouch, ouch, the peer pressure is too much...you guys have swayed me to bump the dose from 40 to 60/day. maybe higher from there. i'm in week 4, was planning on 6 total. i'll see how it goes.

Ttokkyo Jack

Awards
Can someone pm me a good place to stock up on M4OHN powder. I only have 3 grams left that I purchased from sledge a few months back. BTW I live in CA.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
And what do you do with the powder pinn it? With another cyp.? Noob quest

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope, you either make an oral solution or you mix the powder with a filler and cap it.

Methyls aren't for pinning--they're inherently oral.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this will be my first dose(of any chemical),im also a bigguy at 220,so i will do the recommended
dosage and see how by body reacts then maybe up the dosage(just a lil) after the 2-3 week mark

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Can someone pm me a good place to stock up on M4OHN powder. I only have 3 grams left that I purchased from sledge a few months back. BTW I live in CA.
CustomNutritionWarehouse has powder in stock, but no one is going to ship it to you in CA. Don't even bother asking. If you have a friend elsewhere, get it shipped there. That's the only way it will happen.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ttokkyo Jack, I'll be your friend for a small fee! You needed those baseball cards shipped to you, right?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Where can you get a deal like this, closest thing I've seen for 10g is $300.

It's really not that expensive.

You can get 10g of pure powder for around $250.

I'm planning on ordering that in 2 weeks or so.

That would work out to ... about $100 for a cycle of 100mg ed for 6 weeks.

Not too bad since you barely need pct, and can save on liver supps plus quite likely zero or minimal sides.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to order my m4ohn and 6oxo powder from then. But some more wrightups or purity tests would be very nice.

The place with the 250$ of 10g m4ohn is smi2le.biz

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i start my first cycle of mohn tomorrow ....is bodyfat loss signifacant on mohn?

my main purose on mohn...to lose bf,maintain or increase my muscles,and increase strength

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
If someone wants to buy 10+ grams, I will beat Smile's price. Just email me through the store or PM me first. You know I got ya, baby. :)

chemicaldreamer

Awards
I'd like to order my m4ohn and 6oxo powder from then. But some more wrightups or purity tests would be very nice.

The place with the 250$ of 10g m4ohn is smi2le.biz
That's a great place. I ordered $500 worth of phenibut and other stuff back a few months ago when they first started, and the stuff has been great. I haven't visited them since, and it's great knowing they sell m4ohn powder, especially since Custom doesn't ship to Canada any longer.

I plan on ordering 10g now, although i won't have any results or anything for awhile, since i don't plan on doing any cycle for a couple of months.