Clen advice in this thread

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I'm done at least 100 hours of research on clen including doing it a few times now. For clen it's advisable to not do more then 4 cycles of 2 on 2 off a year due to how hard it can be on your heart and I know people do supplement EC during the 2 week off period to not "crash" but that's what tampering down is for on the clen. I know clen and EC use different receptors but I also saw a ton about not using EC when on your 2 weeks off of clen I'd highly recommend a non stim fat burner. Plus the 2 week break of the Stims will help give you a good boost in the gym again when you restart clen. As for clen I would do this 20/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/100/100/80/60/40/20 then your off weeks use 50 to 100 mg of benedryl before bed to help clean your receptors to prepare for your 2nd cycle then on your 2nd cycle and so on you can start at a higher dose of 40 or 60 mcg and then you can stay at 100 mcgs much longer (If you can handle the sides) if not then stay at 80mcg or wherever you feel comfortable also grab taurine and take everyday to fight cramps and jaw cramps yeah that's a weird side I get. I like to call myself the clen man haha also from personal experiences I've found the same results from 100mcg as I have 120mcg all I got was more sides. Any more ?s feel free to ask