Andro-Lean/Andro Mass Stack (Help with first ever cycle)

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Andro-Lean/Andro Mass Stack (Help with first ever cycle)

Hey everyone,

I purchased AL & AM about 8 months ago and have been holding off taking them until I feel I'm prepared to start. Well I believe I am now ready to take the first step.

I would really appreciate some help though in setting up the cycle in regards to dosing and diet etc.

All help is appreciated!

Here's a little about me.

I'm 24 and have been training now for over 5 Years. I can however say I've been seriously training for the past 3.

I am currently on a program called Growth Stimulus Training. I workout 4 Day in 8. 50% work 50% Rest type schedule. Usually 1 Day on 1 off. I mainly use free-weights and compound exercises and try to avoid isolation & machines.

My current weight is 157lbs. I am looking to clean bulk up to 170lbs and then perhaps start the cycle. I believe I can achieve this by April or May.

Now my question is can AL be stacked together with AM? I would like to keep my fat gain to a minimum if at all possible as I want to be lean by summer but really improve my muscular frame this year.

Last year I bulked up to 172lbs before summer and really felt the majority of what I gained was fat and it was very depressing actually. So I cut back down to 152 since then and now I'm working my way back up but really focused on lean gaining without much fat gain.

So here are my questions.

1. Can AL/AM be stacked together for a cycle?
    2. What is best dosing protocol ( Have 1 bottle of each)
    3. What would you suggest for diet while running cycle if my goal is to gain muscle but keep fat gain low or even decreasing?

On top of those questions I also have Toco 8, EndoAmp, Sustain Alpha, TCF-1, Milk Thistle. So if you could include those in the cycle dosing that would be appreciated. Anything else I need?

All help is appreciated! Thanks alot!

2. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by canucks4life7 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I purchased AL & AM about 8 months ago and have been holding off taking them until I feel I'm prepared to start. Well I believe I am now ready to take the first step.

I would really appreciate some help though in setting up the cycle in regards to dosing and diet etc.

All help is appreciated!

Here's a little about me.

I'm 24 and have been training now for over 5 Years. I can however say I've been seriously training for the past 3.

I am currently on a program called Growth Stimulus Training. I workout 4 Day in 8. 50% work 50% Rest type schedule. Usually 1 Day on 1 off. I mainly use free-weights and compound exercises and try to avoid isolation & machines.

My current weight is 157lbs. I am looking to clean bulk up to 170lbs and then perhaps start the cycle. I believe I can achieve this by April or May.

Answer: I really fear the word "bulk" whether "clean or dirty" because ......well you are natural and also giving yourself a time frame to reach that weight. When we set a time frame on ourselves, we are more prone to reach that goal at any cost and I would hate to see you "clean bulk some BF% on." I would rather have your "primed" and somewhat leaner and EFFICIENT by eating clean, doing infrequent cardio and having a ravenous appetite that is ready to tear up some high quality foods when on cycle.

Now my question is can AL be stacked together with AM? I would like to keep my fat gain to a minimum if at all possible as I want to be lean by summer but really improve my muscular frame this year.

Answer: Yes, you can very well stack OLD lean w. ANY hormone for that matter. It has been deemed as a "push/pull" effect meaning you are gaining on mass, yet using lean as it helps burn more calories....so your gains may be hindered in the since that overall weight gain MIGHT be lower. But perhaps less BF% will accumulate.

Last year I bulked up to 172lbs before summer and really felt the majority of what I gained was fat and it was very depressing actually. So I cut back down to 152 since then and now I'm working my way back up but really focused on lean gaining without much fat gain.

Answer: Yes, this is what happens when natural guys decide to "bulk." Unless your genes are RARE, you will most likely get doughy.

So here are my questions.

1. Can AL/AM be stacked together for a cycle? - YES
    2. What is best dosing protocol ( Have 1 bottle of each) - 6 softgels of each per day
    3. What would you suggest for diet while running cycle if my goal is to gain muscle but keep fat gain low or even decreasing? -- Depends on how active you are throughout the day --- then that will give you your carbohydrate allotment. Protein should be first priority and high. (300g+)

On top of those questions I also have Toco 8, EndoAmp, Sustain Alpha, TCF-1, Milk Thistle. So if you could include those in the cycle dosing that would be appreciated. Anything else I need? -- Follow directions on the bottles.

All help is appreciated! Thanks alot!
    I would also like you to extend your cycle out to 8 weeks and get another bottle of MASS at least.... PM me for details.

Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for your reply. Pm on its way..

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. andro mass+andro hard
    By BIG_DOGSTATUS in forum Anabolics