dianabol then Clen cycle

keepjockin

Awards
Ive got 30, 50 mgs, dbol and i have about 50, 40 mcg, clen pills.

Im 22 and this is my first cycle besides OTC pro hormones that were garbage.
Im taking this with clomid and a blocker (cant think of name off top of my head)
Im just looking for any input, 2 cents, ideas, tips what ever. im all ears

And i dont want to inject even though i know its better and safer, just a big fear of needles lol.

the plan as of now is to take 1 dbol a day for 30 days obviously and then wait 2 weeks then start clen with a taper up until im at 100 mcgs a day. then a week off then back on until i finish.

akaVeritaS

Awards
Please explain to me what you think you're going to gain by running Clen?

Where is your PCT for Dbol?

I have more questions but those two I believe to be most important.

keepjockin

Awards
Clomid is my pct and the clen is to cut up right after

Please explain to me what you think you're going to gain by running Clen?

Where is your PCT for Dbol?

I have more questions but those two I believe to be most important.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
cutting during pct = lost gains...

ManBeast

Husker89

Banned
Awards
dont cut first. Do your dbol cycle preferably with a test base or rs transaderm and then do pct. Then run a bridge or something and get your bdoy right then consider clen, thats my 2 cents. But dont do clen in pct really bad idea all the lost weight from the dbol and lack of androgens and then clen, bad bad idea
Why would i cut first? That doesn't make sense

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like cutting before gear to be more lean so your gains are more noticeable but to each his own

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on your bodytype. Mesos can do anything they want on gear, cuz they can do anything they want easily anyways... Ectos should probably cut naturaly and use gear to bulk, while Endos are often better off cutting on gear and bulking naturally. You have to work with what you were given.

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It really depends on your bodytype. Mesos can do anything they want on gear, cuz they can do anything they want easily anyways... Ectos should probably cut naturaly and use gear to bulk, while Endos are often better off cutting on gear and bulking naturally. You have to work with what you were given.

ManBeast
yeah I got a combo body lol, about 1/3 of each.....but I find much of the gear helps me to lean out and maintain (maybe gain) muscle. If I want to gain? I got to do it lean gain style. bulking usually goes bad gear or not. but fat loss on test or winny or pretty much anything usually goes nice and smooth.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
basically, anyone who is running the "standard" taper up to 100-120mcg, and then hold that for a couple weeks, or taper back down, is going to be in a state of "clen OD" for a large period of that time due to systemic buildup from the 36-hour half-life combined with a 24-hour based dosage schedule.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards

ManBeast
No it doesnt, if you are using steroids, specifically dbol out of all things to cut you are wasting gear.
There is simply never a reason to eat below maintenance on gear.....never.
You will lose fat eating @ maintenance on gear let alone with clen too.

And OP sure as hell dont cut in PCT even if clen is anti catabolic.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, i was using "gear" in the general term to indicated that we should use it to help bolster our weaknesses instead of accentuating our strengths (now, once and endo is lean, would doing a lean bulk on gear be fine, sure, why not at that point? or coud an ecto who got really huge, held it, but wants to cut use them to cut? again sure). I never reccomended dbol to cut, can it be done? yes, but you won't really see the results until after pct probably when you drop the bloat etc.

...at least we agree on not cutting during pct.

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
No it doesnt, if you are using steroids, specifically dbol out of all things to cut you are wasting gear.
There is simply never a reason to eat below maintenance on gear.....never.
You will lose fat eating @ maintenance on gear let alone with clen too.

And OP sure as hell dont cut in PCT even if clen is anti catabolic.
This is a very stupid statement (then again 3 out of 4 of your statements tend to be on the stupid side, with the 4th being borderline).....eating maintenance and below maintenance zig zag style while cutting AND using certain types of gear works great. things such as winny or test for me personally....among MANY Ph's as well....the best thing you can do on many of these PH's and steroids would be going on a cutting diet....you will maintain your muscle and maybe add a little while dropping fat. not totally below maintenance .....a few days maintenance with a few more days under maintenance and a semi-cheat day (maybe 500-1000 above maintenance). If you are interested in losing larger amounts of fat, maintenance and above is not going to cut it. you need some sort of deficit in there.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
This is a very stupid statement (then again 3 out of 4 of your statements tend to be on the stupid side, with the 4th being borderline).....eating maintenance and below maintenance zig zag style while cutting AND using certain types of gear works great. things such as winny or test for me personally....among MANY Ph's as well....the best thing you can do on many of these PH's and steroids would be going on a cutting diet....you will maintain your muscle and maybe add a little while dropping fat. not totally below maintenance .....a few days maintenance with a few more days under maintenance and a semi-cheat day (maybe 500-1000 above maintenance). If you are interested in losing larger amounts of fat, maintenance and above is not going to cut it. you need some sort of deficit in there.
Notsureifsrs, when youre on gear a lot of things change everything you know about diet while natural goes out the window, there are different rules when on gear. I can guarantee you top level pros like Jay never eat below maintenance unless theyre behind in their dieting...(which would still be seemingly impossible because if you cant maintain 8% bf with GH+slin+tren you dont know what youre doing) with all the gear theyre on, theres really no point. Natural dieting is a ****ton different than dieting on gear.

keepjockin

Awards
thought id add finished results..added about 10 lbs that ive kept for 2 weeks of weight. strength gains were great went from 275 to 2 repping 315 on bench. my incline bench went from about 205 for 1 to 265 for 5 reps. (not sure why that increased so much) lol overall went great. no side effects to date and i cant complain. thanks everyone for their input