Anavar Solo Questions

wannabehulk69

Awards
Alright everyone, I have a few questions regarding Anavar and haven't really found the answers I'm looking for. I'm not really worried about gaining a bunch of size, but looking for strength gains, vascularity and leanness.

My initial plan was to run Var at 100mg solo for 10 weeks but after looking around I've heard both that it's fine solo and also heard that test is a necessity.

1. Primarily concerned with libido...will running Var on its own be a bad idea in this aspect?

2. Like I said, I'm primarily concerned with the effects of the var, but what benefit would I see from adding in test at a low dose? Also, what test would you recommend as a first go?

Looking for thoughts and opinions here, and welcome to any suggestions. Also any thoughts from those that have run it solo are appreciated.

emmerz24

emmerz24

Awards
Var will shut u down eventually. Test in my opinion should be used as a base in any cycle. At the very least I would add some test e 250mg per week and u won't have any libido problems... What are your stats...age height weight cycle experience. Do you have a pct

wannabehulk69

Awards
Current stats:

5' 10"
205 lbs
~10% bodyfat

Current Maxes:
440 Squat
490 deadlift
310 bench

Previous cycles:
Helladrol/Furuza A (6 weeks)
Epistane/Furuza A (6 weeks)
- ran Torem after both cycles

PCT Wise:
Have Torem on hand and can get any research chem I desire within 2 days. I can also get any anabolic I want within a week. I also have DAA and Erase on hand as well as cortisol control.

wannabehulk69

Awards
Var will shut u down eventually. Test in my opinion should be used as a base in any cycle. At the very least I would add some test e 250mg per week and u won't have any libido problems... What are your stats...age height weight cycle experience. Do you have a pct
Also, I realize it will cause suppression of the HPTA as I would expect nearly any anabolic to.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Var at 30mg for 5 weeks shut me down slightly so I would recommend doing test. 100 is high dose, I would start lower and maybe add more in the end.

Good luck!

wannabehulk69

Awards
Var at 30mg for 5 weeks shut me down slightly so I would recommend doing test. 100 is high dose, I would start lower and maybe add more in the end.

Good luck!
Thanks for the input, man.

I'm actually thinking a blend such as Test500. What do you all think?

wannabehulk69

Awards
Well, I've decided to run Test500 at 500mg a week, split 250mg per injection. Running it for 12 weeks along with starting var at 50mg and increasing if necessary.

PCT will consist of Clomid and Torem, and I have Exemestane for as needed on cycle.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
PCT Wise:
Have Torem on hand and can get any research chem I desire within 2 days. I can also get any anabolic I want within a week. I also have DAA and Erase on hand as well as cortisol control.
I need connections like this guy....