Cycle suggestions

Gygas21

Awards
Here is what I have, 2 bottles of P-mag, activate xtreme, inhibit-e, and DAA. I've ran about 4 different cycles of PHs since spring 2010 and Im kinda hesitant on running another. My last cycle ended last November 4. Do you guys think I'll be good to run the P-mag? If not I think I'm going to go with the non-hormonal cycle.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Here is what I have, 2 bottles of P-mag, activate xtreme, inhibit-e, and DAA. I've ran about 4 different cycles of PHs since spring 2010 and Im kinda hesitant on running another. My last cycle ended last November 20. Do you guys think I'll be good to run the P-mag? If not I think I'm going to go with the non-hormonal cycle.
Time off = time on + pct. you didn't tell us what your last cycle was or the length of it was, or how long PCT was, which I'm betting is why you haven't received a response.

SuperMachoMan

SuperMachoMan

Awards
i was curious what really the difference is between p-mag and h-drol? do you know, they say p-mag will put more weight on you but idk

Gygas21

Awards
Last cycle was h-drol ended PCT ended November 4

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Are you making gains on these cycles? Not keeping them? Just wondering if your diet is perfect. If your worried get some blood work done. Its easy and you KNOW whats going on.