M1T-PROLMG&11-KETO Bridge WHAT DO YOU THINK!?!

RealTalkWatts

Awards
Hey Gents,

New to the site but not new to the game. No rookie but still would like to hear what people have to say about my cycle plan. Lets Begin.
Height-5'7
Weight-155 (target 170)
BF%-12ish

I have taken PH/AAS cycles in the past and was also heavier/bigger. But I'm in the Military now and my job requires me to be light on my feet so to say. So I run 20 or so miles a week and have lost mass. Thats about to change as I am in a position where I can go on a bulking cycle, then a hardening right before summer if I can fit it in. Also depends on how my body recovers.

I am planning on taking M1T,ProLMG, & 11-keto heres how I will run it. (All from Dragon Nutrition)

Weeks 1-3
M1T-2x Daily Split 7.5mg
ProLMG-2x Daily Split 50mg
Nolva-2x Daily Split 10mg (still debating if I should just keep on hand in case of estro sides)

Weeks 4-6 "Bridge"
11-Keto 400mg/300mg/200mg

Weeks 6-9 PCT
Nolva 40mg/30mg/20mg
Clomid 150mg Day 1/2-7 100mg/50mg 14-21
Animal Stack 1Pak Daily for TestBooster

I will be taking the usual cycle support Supps.
Omega 3's
Animal Pak & Animal Nitro (Amino)
Hawthorne (Front Load 1week)
Taurine (Gosh Dang Back Pumps!)
Fish Oil
Protein Shakes out the ass
Liver Pro From PowerHouseLabs

Diet Clean/Lean Meat & Raw Veggies
3500-4000 Cal a day

I also have Provimed on hand just in case I need Andro.

Any Comments (positive or corrective criticism) would be appreciated. Mostly I would like to hear about the 11-keto bridge I understand that this is a new regime so please add your take/experience!

Thanks Guys,

RealTalk.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
wow, that'll be one hell of a bulk. 15mg of m1t+ 100mg of lmg

anyways, this 11-keto is what concerns me, who is it from?

and there is no need to super dose your clomid. just run it 50mg for 4 weeks, and 20mg of nolva 3 weeks.

I recomend a bottle of erase to start at week 3 of pct, and also a bottle of reduce xt to run during weeks 1-4

RealTalkWatts

Awards
The 11-Keto is from Dragon Nutrition.

Sounds good with the PCT concerning the clomid and Nolva that will leave a LOT extra for other cycles. Just trying to be safe.

I will look into the erase and reduce xt ASAP!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
okay, so the 11-keto is 11-oxo. I was concerned you were taking 11-keto-test orally which would suck.

looks like you get 100 caps (100mg each). too bad you didn't have another bottle. the dosage is too low for the 11-oxo clone in my opinion.

RealTalkWatts

Awards
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Typically I would take 900mg daliy. But in this case I wanted to try the bridge concept keep gaining while not causing so much suppression. Its new to me and in the past always just jumped into PCT after the completion of my cycle. But figured I would give it a try since its all over the forums.

So what do you think about the bridge concept? Or just go right into PCT?
Niether the Pro LMG or 11-Keto are Methyl so they could be stacked, but trying to avoid total shut down as M1T does & ProLMG May cause.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well, I would say to just go into pct, those two compounds are going to require another powerful hardner to work, and all the non methyls have to be dosed high.

if you can, stretch the m1t/lmg to 4 weeks, then pct it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10