Any problems with mixing these drugs and PH

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would I have any problems with taking m1t, 1-test cyp,
4-ad cyp, formestane, and finastride all together? The finastride
mixed with these PH's wouldnt cause me to lose more hair would it?

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
dude,

i just read the thread above this one and you asked why does everyone take such high doses. now you are asking this, what is the deal?

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Would I have any problems with taking m1t, 1-test cyp,
4-ad cyp, formestane, and finastride all together? The finastride
mixed with these PH's wouldnt cause me to lose more hair would it?
No problematic interactions, but I don't think the formestane and finastride are necessary, and will decrease anabolism.

You don't need form unless you are prone to gyno, and the finasteride will not protect your prostrate or hairline from 1-test, as it is already a 5a reduced androgen.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't mix 1-test & m1t together, the sides & lethargy from the 2 combined are brutal. I'd use 1 or the other with the 4ad.

You realize that m1t is methylated 1-test, which also causes intense lethargy, right?

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't mix 1-test & m1t together, the sides & lethargy from the 2 combined are brutal. I'd use 1 or the other with the 4ad.

You realize that m1t is methylated 1-test, which also causes intense lethargy, right?
yah I am aware

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No problematic interactions, but I don't think the formestane and finastride are necessary, and will decrease anabolism.

You don't need form unless you are prone to gyno, and the finasteride will not protect your prostrate or hairline from 1-test, as it is already a 5a reduced androgen.
thanks Green