Anavar "Oxandrolone" for (FIRST CYCLE EVER) **Newbie so Be easy. lol**

Platinum_01

Awards
I have be researching for about a year on and off. This last week I have researched on Forums and stuff for like 5 hours a Day.
Im 29, 160 lbs, 5'7",

I have pretty much narrowed it down to Anavar along with Tbol as it sounds like it what others recommend. I want to mainly gain like 10-15 pounds of clean Muscle and really target my ABS... I have tried the Natural T boosters, & tried a PH once.

Thinking of Cycle
1-8 weeks: 40mg Var/40mg of Tbol a day. Also take protein,Liver support,work out 5-6 times a week and a clean high protein diet.

**That About all I have so far. What other stuff should I take during and PCT?? Should I start d PCT at week 6 and run in for 4 weeks?

Im sure Alot of this might come as Dumb stuff to ask but I have to start somewhere as Im sure most of u guys did. **Be easy on the Bashing*

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ummm, at your stats, if you aren't able to grow on food and training alone, there is something you need to dail in first, otherwise steroids will be a waste, not trying to be a dick, it is just the truth.

ManBeast

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Ummm, at your stats, if you aren't able to grow on food and training alone, there is something you need to dail in first, otherwise steroids will be a waste, not trying to be a dick, it is just the truth.

ManBeast
Agree with manbeast %100 if you can't get above 160 with food then your not going to have a ton of success with your cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and post your diet (total cals, macronutrient breakdown goals, and what you actually eat in a typical day), as well as your training routine (in some detail, split, exercises, sets, rep range) and how long you've been doing that. We'd much rather have you get that all dialed in, hit a plateau and then power through it, as the gains will be much better and you'll know how to hold them.

ManBeast

Platinum_01

Awards
Mon-wed-friday: Circut type trainning: Tire Flips, sprints, Pushups, etc.

Thursday-friday: 10 minutes sprints then 3 sets of 10 of bicep Curls, Bench press, incline, flys, shoulder press, tricep extensions, and rows.

I've always been so focused on getting my abs that I think my Food is where I F up... I try to watch my carbs and eat mainly protein.

Typical day:
4:30 am = half a bowl of oatmeal or half a PB&j sandwich on wheat and pre workout NO
5-6 am = workout
6:20am= 40g protein shake
7:30am=other half of 4:30am meal
9am= 20g protein shake and some peanuts or almonds
11:15am= Steak and veggies or Tuna, or Salad with chicken or ham and cheese
2pm= small snack: sugar free jello or more almonds or Jerky
5 or 6pm= dinner : low carb dinner grilled sausage and steak, Tuna, or salad, or a Protein shake with a Spoon of peanut butter.

I did this last year for 6 months and actually didnt gain or loose weight but did get pretty lean. then I fed up during the holidays so I back doing the same thing been on it since Jan 9th. I need to be at my absolute best by mid MAY 2012... PLEASE HELP!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Macros. Look at your totals for the day. Protein? Carbs? Cals? Look at your expenditures.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really a fan of that training at all it looks too haphazard and upper-body oriented. Realistically if your abs are your goal, you can get there at your weight without anything besides maybe an OTC cutting supp.

ManBeast

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also if you are wanting to gain mass your post workout meal is very very weak for instance mine yesterday was 4 eggs 1 bowl of oatmeal 1/2 a sweet potato 2 cups of 2% milk and 8oz of chicken breast 2 slices of bacon and 1 plain Greek yogurt

Platinum_01

Awards
So If was to keep doing what Im doing and added Anavar and Tbol I wouldn't see results?? Im not trying to get massive Just want to do a Cycle to shred me up and gain a little Muscle in the process.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
With what you are doing, no, you wouldn't see major results IMHO...

ManBeast

dewing246

Awards
^^ agreed

For your diet you need more protein and with every meal.

astra89

Awards
Hey guys, im thinking of running my first ever cycle on Anavar, I have been researching in different forums but I guess an advise from experts is always a good thing, since I am new to this.
To start off with im 22, 5.7, Weighing around 72.7.
I have been doing gym from last one year on and off, with not much gains, lately i have been doing 5 days a week, using a normal whey protein and aminoacids.

So needed more information about Anavar? thinking of doing it for 4 weeks? read in forums it's quite expensive? as in 2.50$ per pill, wondering if that's true?

How should i take it? Since I wanna loose a bit of fat and get leaned muscle, but I am afraid of risking any type of Gynoceptia,
I have been advised to take 40 mg a day, throughout the meals, should i take anything else with it? Apart from normal proteins intakes,?
Such as something that doesnt cause the liver problems or hormones? Sorry if I sound unexperienced but trying to get most of the information out of it, as what type of cycle how should i plan it and the best way to obtain a result.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, im thinking of running my first ever cycle on Anavar, I have been researching in different forums but I guess an advise from experts is always a good thing, since I am new to this.
I have been doing gym from last one year on and off, with not much gains, lately i have been doing 5 days a week, using a normal whey protein and aminoacids.

So needed more information about Anavar? thinking of doing it for 4 weeks? read in forums it's quite expensive? as in 2.50$ per pill, wondering if that's true?

How should i take it? Since I wanna loose a bit of fat and get leaned muscle, but I am afraid of risking any type of Gynoceptia,
I have been advised to take 40 mg a day, throughout the meals, should i take anything else with it? Apart from normal proteins intakes,?
Such as something that doesnt cause the liver problems or hormones? Sorry if I sound unexperienced but trying to get most of the information out of it, as what type of cycle how should i plan it and the best way to obtain a result.
First off stay away from steroids for a long time bro second with your stats you need to eat listen your still new to working out so I'll give you a quick rundown....diet is your key eat eat eat and make sure your getting enough protein try the classic 1.5 gram of protein per body pound and .5 grams of good fat per body pound and fill carbs in with the rest and as for training you say you haven't had much gains in a year? Well as a newer weight lifter you should be gaining as if you are already on steroids lol noob gains are the best so enjoy them. Research 5x5 training and start there along with a great bulking diet and I promise you will see great gains and as for supplements take Creatine and BCAAs and a good multi vitamin. Come back in a few years and then ask about roids

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focking idiots they aren't magic they are just steroids

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards

First you jacked a thread.
Second learning how to eat and train will give you the results your looking for. Like already said if you haven't saw any gains in the first year your not doing it right. Keep track of your macros and know what they need to be. Then focus on tightening up your workouts.

dewing246

Awards

Did I read that weight right?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
probably kilos (i'd hope), still isn't *that* big.

ManBeast

murk01

murk01

Awards
Also if you are wanting to gain mass your post workout meal is very very weak for instance mine yesterday was 4 eggs 1 bowl of oatmeal 1/2 a sweet potato 2 cups of 2% milk and 8oz of chicken breast 2 slices of bacon and 1 plain Greek yogurt
Really Bro, . ... you know there are children starving in africa! :dance:

@platinum, the food game is insane, get a cal counting app, diff up with your protien shakes, at least three a day, anavar is great if you wanna get a little ripped, dont belive you gain to much with it.
work out plan dont work out. take howwedo107's and manbeasts advice.

go 5x5, an do core reliant componds like, front squats, standing military presses, do as much as you an on your feet. standing exersics keep the core tight, plus your average ab routine. good luck, train hard.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Wow that's a lot.