question on T-4 lotion (4AD)

mickjagger

Awards
Hi,

I am starting a 4AD/M1T cycle. I had some Dermabolic 4AD trans left over from a previous cycle, so I used it for a 10 day front load of the 4AD. I really wanted to have that flowing before I started the M1T, which I plan of 4 weeks of 10mg each day. So, I used 300mg of the Dermabolics 4AD spray, divided into 2 150mg doses. As usual, after about 1 week, I got tender nips and some bloating. I dont mind these as I know the 4AD is in me and working.

Ok, I knew I would be running out, so when I ordered my Nolva from Custom for PCT, I also ordered some T-4 (10Grams) 4AD lotion, so to run with the 4 weeks of M1T. Long story short, after 3 days of using this (1pump morning, 1 pump evening for total of 333mg) my nips tenderness is almost gone and I lost about 3 pounds (noticed decrease in bloat). BTW, I just started the M1T today.

So, it seems that I am not getting the 4AD like I was with the other brand. Anyone else have this issue?? What else could it possibly be?

Thanks for the help
Mick

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you start the Nolva or was that jõst for PCT?

T-4 is supposed to be a superior delivery system.

mickjagger

Awards
no nolva, that is for PCT only. only change was the brand of 4AD trans.
thx

Did you start the Nolva or was that just for PCT?

T-4 is supposed to be a superior delivery system.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
T-4 is the best out there IMO so I think you need to just give it time, and finish out your cycle.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
T-4 is the best out there IMO so I think you need to just give it time, and finish out your cycle.
Can you dissolve any other PH/PS powders into T-4? And if so how much?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it's T4 w/ 10 grams of 4-AD, then it has reached the saturation limit. 4-AD is a real pain in the a$$, as far as solubility goes. 1T is much, much more soluble...you could probably get 15grams+ in a bottle of TGel.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like Brodus said the T-4 is already saturated at 10 grams, but if you find some with less, then yes you could add more to it. The limit would be around 15 grams depending on what you are attempting to put in it. Some ph's or aas are more of a bitch to get in it than others.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Like Brodus said the T-4 is already saturated at 10 grams, but if you find some with less, then yes you could add more to it. The limit would be around 15 grams depending on what you are attempting to put in it. Some ph's or aas are more of a bitch to get in it than others.
What if I wanted to add some hydroxytest?