Any need for pct with test cyp 250 a week and 100mg of tren a week for 6 oweeks

gapaulin

Awards
Yes. You are using two very strong compounds that WILL shut you down, and you should definitely have a good AI on hand as well as all of your PCT gear BEFORE you start any cycle.

gapaulin

Awards
Also, how long are you running it for, and how often are you pinning? Test Cyp has a much shorter half life that E so ED or EOD pinning may be necessary. How much tren?

trowe1985

Awards
I am running 250mg of test-cyp and 100 mg of trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate every 5 days! What type of pct is recommended? And cycle assist?

SuperMachoMan

SuperMachoMan

Awards
i dont have any first hand experience with these. But i know tren can give some pretty nasty sides. Definetaly take some cycle assist. AI life support or CEL Cycle Assist are good. I am currently taking AI life support. Everyone here is going to tell you to get a SERM for PCT like Nolvadex, some Erase, and a some natural test booster like DAA.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your doses are way low looks like you don't know what the fock your doing. I'm not helping you - I know exactly hat you should do- but you got yourself in this situation now get yourself out

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test cyp half life is 6 days no need for eod 2x a week is fine

God a lot of bull**** going on in this thread

First of all your test should be at least 500 MGS

And the tren your using has a HEAVY eater attached so your not getting that much actual trenbolone- I would up that to 300-400mgs

trowe1985

Awards
When should I start with SERM and the erase and DAA! Gonna run this for 6 weeks!

gapaulin

Awards
I am assuming your doctor didn't put you on the test lol. Erase as an AI is not going to cut it if you start taking on too much water. Try getting some arimidex just to have in case you need it. Also consider getting some hcg ( real hcg, not that **** they sell you at walmart). It will help keep you from shutting down as hard since it keeps signaling your testes to produce there own testosterone. For PCT definitely get some nolvadex(tamoxifen citrate), and or clomid (clomiphene citrate). Clomid will actually help bring you back faster, but it does not have the same ability to block the estrogen receptors as nolva so When your estrogen rebounds having a PRESCRIPTION strength AI would be to your advantage.

gapaulin

Awards
Also how long are you planning on running your cycle? Full details please :)

gapaulin

Awards
Your doses are way low looks like you don't know what the fock your doing. I'm not helping you - I know exactly hat you should do- but you got yourself in this situation now get yourself out
Plus one on the doses.

gapaulin

Awards
If you are only going to run the test for 6 weeks it's really not even worth doing. My two cents.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Are you retarded? running low doses of long esters for only 6 weeks? what a waste of gear... All the shutdown none of the gains...

ManBeast

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I was just about to warn him to look out for Manbeast but it looks like i was too late...ahaha :lol:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I mean seriously, don't people look into things like how the ester (enan/prop/cyp) affects the release of the compound? the ramp up and clearance times associated?

OP: you do realize that is barely above a "high replacement" level of testosterone for an adult male right? And that dose will cause complete shutdown in as little as 2 weeks.

ManBeast

trowe1985

Awards
Ok I heard everything I am doing wrong so far man beast, now how about some advice! I thought this I what a forum was for?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well, if you had looked into test-e, you would have learned it takes ~4 weeks to really kick in, and 2 to clear your system after you start it. tren-e is probably the same due to the fact it will release just as slow. So what you really need to do is decide how long you are willing to be on. Also before we go any further:
Age? stats (ht/wt/bodyfat)? training history? cycle history?

ManBeast

trowe1985

Awards
I'm 27 started when I was 20 and weighed 185 now 255 with around 17 BF. I took test e for 10 weeks at 250mg a week when I was 23!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Again, 250mg/week will barely put you over "high normal" so unless you have naturally low test, most if not all the gains you had on that cycle could have come naturally.

What duration cycle and what are your goals?

trowe1985

Awards
I was planning a low dose cycle, not looking for "overnight results". I will continue to lift either way! I was planning on test cyp 250mg and tren hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 100mg every 6 days for 8 weeks and clean out with nolvadex and run winny 50 mg a day for 8 weeks throughout the summer months!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh my God. You need to research more your almost wasting gear

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Test cyp 250 mg twice weekly 500mg total per week. 10-12 weeks
Tren 200mg twice weekly 400mg per week. Finish tren two weeks before test.
HCG throughout cycle 250iu e3d
Have armidex onhand during cycle incase of any estrogen sides
Have caber onhand incase of any prolactin sides
Pct two weeks after last test injection
Pct clomid 100/50/50/25 nolva 40/40/20/20
Next time research more before looking at AAS.

trowe1985

Awards
Doing 100mg of tren and 250mg of cyp every 5 days! I know it's a low dose but I am already making gains!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*facepalm* are you really this stupid? really?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
that is *barely* above trt, i'm glad you are making gains, but you could have made them with diet and training, and saved yourself the hassle of having to do pct...

trowe1985

Awards
It works out to be 500mg a week of cyp and 200mg of tren a week, should the dosage be higher or for a longer time frame?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
how is 250 every 5 days equal to 500 a week?

trowe1985

Awards
Take 250 on Sunday and 250 on Friday, would that not be 500 within 7 days? I appreciate the input!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Doing 100mg of tren and 250mg of cyp every 5 days! I know it's a low dose but I am already making gains!
is what you said originally.... which is 350mg/week. and 140mg/week not 500 and 200 like you are actually doing.

trowe1985

Awards
How would you make it 500mg/week and 200mg/week? Pin like on monday and Wednesday?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you not capable of doing simple math? My God your an idiot for so many reasons

trowe1985

Awards
I hope I can be an expert like you one day and make fun instead of answering questions! If your not answering a question or giving advice then just shut the **** up! Thanks

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
pinning on sunday and friday isnt really the best way. what you should aim for is a low fluctuation in your serum levels. look at it this way, when you pin on sunday, you get a big spike, then it goes down all the way til friday, then you pin again and get another spike, but only 2 days later you pin again and it spikes again. ideally you should probably pin it on say, sunday/ thursday or monday / friday. either way, im still confused why you said 250mg a week when you will actually be pinning 500mg a week of test.

trowe1985

Awards
Yea laserblues I am pinning 250mg cyp and 100mg tren every 5 days for 10 to 12 weeks!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Make up your mind already, if you can't just listen to how they say to run it. I don't know about these compounds since i've never personally pinned, but I do know these guys know their ****. Clearly a lot more than you do, hell i'd go out on a limb to say I'd know more....at your pct question *facepalm* From what I gathered here

Pin with:
Test 250mg monday and 250mg friday
Tren 200mg monday and 200mg friday

For a total of 10-12 weeks, quit being stubborn and listen

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you anyways??? If your out of high school you know how to research- get to it bish

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I think this guy is messing with everyone, no way anyone could actually be this stupid. His story keeps changing too, doesn't make sense.

Pharaoh

Awards
Pin with:
Test 250mg monday and 250mg friday
Tren 200mg monday and 200mg friday

For a total of 10-12 weeks, quit being stubborn and listen
whats wrong with MONDAY and THURSDAY?

it should be 1ml/cc monday and 1ml/cc thursday. Assuming 1ml/cc=250mg

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
You are wasting gear. This is not how you run this stuff, first week thou will see nothing from the gear. gains in your first week are in your head.

The way you are using the gear is like using creatine 5mg once a week. Except you will get ALL the sides and shutdown, with minimal results.

I understand your lower dose idea, but the suggestions here are low dose.

anyways, have fun wasting money and time, and enjoy your sides.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
whats wrong with MONDAY and THURSDAY?

it should be 1ml/cc monday and 1ml/cc thursday. Assuming 1ml/cc=250mg
Nothing wrong with Mondays and Thursday boss