Need a dry stack? Check out M1P and 5aOHP. Legit

TAURUS NUTRI

Awards
Want to see some great clean gains and cut up without putting on all that "wet mass" then check out this great stack from Taurus Nutrition.

M1P is a dry compound that you can stack with other compounds to enhance their effects or alone to give you a pure anabolic that is very low in side effects.

5aOHP -Even a better muscle builder than many chemically altered PH products...
The great thing about the active ingredient in 5aOHP is that it won't turn into estrogen and will give you dry, solid gains in mass with limited side effects. The best reported benefit by our testers is the body composition changes *****ing the most potent illegal compounds! Because it can't convert to estrogen, you can bet that 5aOHP is guaranteed to be free from bloating estrogenic side effects. Hundreds of thousands of bottles sold of progestin based hormones with ZERO estrogenic side effects! Case closed!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
How many bottles of each would you suggest for a 6-8 week run?

ManBeast

TAURUS NUTRI

Awards
Depends on the dosage but 2 bottles will do the trick.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
anyone NOT AFFILIATED with taurus comment on these compound being effective and/or comparable to what?
Want to see some great clean gains and cut up without putting on all that "wet mass" then check out this great stack from Taurus Nutrition.

M1P is a dry compound that you can stack with other compounds to enhance their effects or alone to give you a pure anabolic that is very low in side effects.

5aOHP -Even a better muscle builder than many chemically altered PH products...
The great thing about the active ingredient in 5aOHP is that it won't turn into estrogen and will give you dry, solid gains in mass with limited side effects. The best reported benefit by our testers is the body composition changes *****ing the most potent illegal compounds! Because it can't convert to estrogen, you can bet that 5aOHP is guaranteed to be free from bloating estrogenic side effects. Hundreds of thousands of bottles sold of progestin based hormones with ZERO estrogenic side effects! Case closed!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
anyone NOT AFFILIATED with taurus comment on these compound being effective and/or comparable to what?
There are numerous logs, sponsored and unsponsored users. I won't comment on those as you don't want to hear my opinion. But a quick search will give you some answers.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
What is your opinion on them?
There are numerous logs, sponsored and unsponsored users. I won't comment on those as you don't want to hear my opinion. But a quick search will give you some answers.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
What is your opinion on them?
Im not going to tell you you will get superdrol like gains, but solid gains, zero sides, not liver toxic, lean dry results.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huh, so, who else besides taurus has released a progestin?
Cause I don't know of any

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
What are the average gains in lean mass in 8 weeks, better for cutting or bulking, haven't followed any logs but would be awesome to see some reviews pasted in here

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huh, so, who else besides taurus has released a progestin?
Cause I don't know of any
Eric has been pushing progestins for a long time. At one time LG's backbone was built on progestins.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still don't know what progestins you are talking about.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Looks awesome. how does this compare to progesterone tabs from life link? or anything similar. what are the exact ingredients in each

are both these products similar in gains / sides? what shutdown is expected from 5aohp or m1p? how would these compare to transaderm or androdrive ? I want to learn a lot more because I wanna avoid methyls all in all after I finish my epi

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Not to derail, but I'm actually more interested in p-bold for my winter bulker :D I had always wanted to give 1,4 a try but never got the chance.
P-bold, some form of non-methyl test base for 8 weeks, with 4-6 weeks of forged mass at a mild dose, and some forma stanzol :D

ManBeast

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would like to know as well. What type of gains during cals deficit, sides, and of hairloss is possible? Thought all these questions would've been answered a while ago.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still don't know what progestins you are talking about.
Ya so am I. It is hard for me to take a company seriously when they say something "questionable" and cant defend it.
Do a google search and you'll find all you need. Progestins were their flagship product for a good couple of years. Did it sale a hundred thousand or more, I don't know, but it made the company grow so take that for what it's worth. Seth Roberts and Eric have been promoting these products for a really long time (at least 7-8 years), even before they brought androsterones to the market.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would like to know as well. What type of gains during cals deficit, sides, and of hairloss is possible? Thought all these questions would've been answered a while ago.
The logs and feedback posted on the first page should answer these questions for you. Read a few of them and that should give you what your looking for. I'm not a rep but from what I can gather:

Sides = Few
Calorie deficit = weight loss/recomp ( as should be expected, they are lean compounds anyways)
Hairloss = Haven't read of any

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks awesome. how does this compare to progesterone tabs from life link?(Completely different) or anything similar. what are the exact ingredients in each( these can be found at the TN website or on the write up page at NP)

are both these products similar in gains / sides? (similar yes... read the logs to decide for yourself though) what shutdown is expected from 5aohp or m1p?(varies from person to person but it will happen) how would these compare to transaderm or androdrive ?( completely different) I want to learn a lot more because I wanna avoid methyls all in all after I finish my epi
Read the red.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
thanks a lot man! if shutdown is occurring why are some of the logs running a sermless pct

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
thanks a lot man! if shutdown is occurring why are some of the logs running a sermless pct
Shutdown has not been an issue, personally I always have a serm on hand incase,but m1p and 5aohp have had little to no shutdown for users.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do a google search and you'll find all you need. Progestins were their flagship product for a good couple of years. Did it sale a hundred thousand or more, I don't know, but it made the company grow so take that for what it's worth. Seth Roberts and Eric have been promoting these products for a really long time (at least 7-8 years), even before they brought androsterones to the market.
i think you are confusing androgens with progestins.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
like i said, so far, taurus is the only company i've seen to release real progestin compounds as potential pro hormones to androgens.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, give me a product name, or nomenclature.
I cant just search progestins and seth roberts. (nothing comes up and dont get me started on googling progestins and eric).

please, I would like to learn about these progestins, or at the least, the chance to take a look, and see these products that are claimed as progestins.

max lmg isn't a progestin, pro dienolone isn't a progestin, norbolethone isn't a progestin, Tetrahydrogestrinone (thg or "the clear") isn't a progestin, nor was methyl dienolone.

so im wondering where all these progestins have been.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Methyl 1P by lg.....Eric's former company....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyl 1P by lg.....Eric's former company....
hmm, 17-hydroxy-6alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20 dione

6a-methyl-? ethyl-5b androstane 17(b?)-ol 3,20 dione

well, aside from the messed up nomenclature on this methylated & ethylated

what position is the ethyl?

this is claimed to be a progestin, but im not sure. the 5a andro still leads me to thinking it's an androgen.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
It is a similar structure to our current product.

Extremely glad your interested in our products though:thumbsup:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am actually

but this "Preg-4-ene-3,6,20-Trione" 9 (taurus m1p)

is completely different than this "6a-methyl-ethyl-5a androstane 17b-ol 3,20 dione" (lg m 1-p)

and 5aohp's nomenclature isn't listed on your website product info, and i dont feel like looking for it, but im sure it's completely different as well.