Big Cat's Megabol/Anabol-X stack

cobain67

Banned
Awards
Has anyone here had any experiences with this stack? If so, what were your results?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
That is a few years old. It was a good stack for then, better options available now. Don't bother with BB.com's prohormone products.

cobain67

Banned
Awards
I was thinking of trying then, a 1-T/4-AD Transdermal with 1,4-AD. I hear a lot of people talking about T-1, what exactly is this product and who markets it?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
go to bulknutrition.com and buy 5g 1test 5g 4ad and a carrier of some sort. more than likely be T-Gel. heat t-gel, dump in powders, shake, apply to vascular areas, lift, eat, sleep, presto! bigger muscles the ladies will love :thumbsup:

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
I was thinking of trying then, a 1-T/4-AD Transdermal with 1,4-AD. I hear a lot of people talking about T-1, what exactly is this product and who markets it?
Big Cat's Trenabol-X is a 1test/4ad/1,4ad transdermal. 100mg of each per serving and 30 servings per bottle for something like $38. That's 3 grams of each ph in a bottle. If you price out the powders and something like t-gel to put them in, you'll find the Trenabol-X price is hard if not impossible to beat. I've never used it before, but I've had good luck with bb.com's brand of m1t and 4ad. By the way, I was considering using 1,4ad to increase my appetite but I was forewarned by others on this site that 1,4ad needs a 4 week frontload to have any noticeable affect in a cycle.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I dont think the delivery gel in Trex-X compares to T-Gel, though. You might be better off adding some DMSO to it.

BV

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Earlier runs of Tren X were plagued with delivery problems, I'm unaware if they resolved these or not. Feedback is generally better for Ana/Mega stack.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This was the first "stack" I ever did...way back, results were good, I think I gained about 10 or so lbs, and strength went up.I'll be damned that after the stack I got symptoms of gyno...I used the ZMA protocol at first and added Nolva when I got symptoms..kept most gains too.