EPI and fat loss (Get some!)

bossbaker

Awards
Hey guys im running a cycle of EPI and working on dropping some fat while keeping my size. Im two weeks into my six week cycle and wondering (i know a little late) if i should stack anything with the epistane (IBE) to help to add in fat loss? i am seeing results now but there slow coming i believe im down about 3 percent fat loss and up a lot in all my lifts. i'm checking with the capilers tonight will update. any suggestions or keep on pace?

Start weight 220
current weight 220

Lifts up 10-15 percent

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Epis supposed to be "drier", ie less water retention and bloat. Its possible that youre recomping and replacing all the fat lost with the equivalent weight in muscle.

However, common things are common, so first I would see if your diet is on cue.

Ryan1000

Awards
3% fat loss, all lifts are up, and your in week 2? id keep on pace. i ran epi a few months back...really started seeing results weeks 3-4.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
By 3% you mean 3% bodyfat? Because you're scale weight hasn't changed... so have you gained muscle mass while dropping fat... is that what you're saying?

bossbaker

Awards
PCT is nolva and im thinking about throwing in some TRS from PP as suggeted by manbeast. I just finished day 15 into my six week cycle. i checked by b/f (calipers) and it's legit down 3% will continue to work on diet. I'll log updates every couple days

My goal is 6-8 percent fat loss with no loss of weight on the scale

TheMaharaja

Awards
Wow, I want to achieve something similar with my upcoming epi cycle, so please keep updating!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no way you dropped 3% in two weeks get it measured don't guess and lead people on OMGZ TEH EPIZ DID IT

Roniboney

Awards
Thats crazy dude.I'm 5 weeks into EPI and have seen 0 fat loss,haven't seen any fat gain which is good.Up about 18lbs atm with this week and next week left to go.

Just keep doing what your doing it sounds like you're recomping.WHat was your beginning bodyfat?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Thats crazy dude.I'm 5 weeks into EPI and have seen 0 fat loss,haven't seen any fat gain which is good.Up about 18lbs atm with this week and next week left to go.

Just keep doing what your doing it sounds like you're recomping.WHat was your beginning bodyfat?
wow you gained loads what is your dosing ? And what brand epi are you using ?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 9 of a EPI (1st gen rpn) and RS-trans. I am up 9.5lbs. I can't believe it myself. My training is on point. My diet is high PRO, High Healthy fats, about 75g of CHO mostly before and during training, minimal amounts throughout the day with each meal just from veggies and nuts.

Est.
190-200g PRO
180g-190g Fat
75g CHO

Start 168 lbs
Currently 177.5lbs.

Roniboney

Awards
I'm on day 9 of a EPI (1st gen rpn) and RS-trans. I am up 9.5lbs. I can't believe it myself. My training is on point. My diet is high PRO, High Healthy fats, about 75g of CHO mostly before and during training, minimal amounts throughout the day with each meal just from veggies and nuts.

Est.
190-200g PRO
180g-190g Fat
75g CHO

Start 168 lbs
Currently 177.5lbs.
I'm eating like monster.Don't really care if its clean or not.At about 5000kcal ED now.Usually bulk on 4000 ish.
Not a lot of fat gain and a lot of food +training going well=happy Roniboney

I've gained 35lbs already onto my bench press and 45lbs to my squat.I don't DL due to low back problems.

I think its a great priduct and I'd defiantely advise others to use it

bossbaker

Awards
Just to clarify (schwellington) I started at 21% b/f and im down to 18%b/f This is not unheard of espcially since i started at such a high percentage and im coming off creatine. I use calipers and was measured at gym and i measure myself at the house. (Maharaja) I'll keep updating but just incase you still want to run something simular i will say i have had three sides acne, back pumps, and high b/p which was easily brought down with some proactive and some sups everythings normal now.

As far as diet: I do breakfast w a bowl of oat meal and a protien shake mixed with water
lunch if usually a sub or a sandwich with a banana
2 snacks a day which are protien shakes mixed with water one of them b4 bed one after workout
dinner varies, I also take bcaa b4 i workout and do an hour of cardio every other day after my lifts.

This cycle seems achievable without the epi minus the strength gains. Like i said down 3% shooting for another 1% each week from now on. Hit me up if you have any questions I'll log next monday 2/27 and let you know if the fat loss continues.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man keep it up and with your bf that high u def can keep dropping, keep eating clean and stay focused on the diet!! You got this!

TheMaharaja

Awards
Just to clarify (schwellington) I started at 21% b/f and im down to 18%b/f This is not unheard of espcially since i started at such a high percentage and im coming off creatine. I use calipers and was measured at gym and i measure myself at the house. (Maharaja) I'll keep updating but just incase you still want to run something simular i will say i have had three sides acne, back pumps, and high b/p which was easily brought down with some proactive and some sups everythings normal now.

As far as diet: I do breakfast w a bowl of oat meal and a protien shake mixed with water
lunch if usually a sub or a sandwich with a banana
2 snacks a day which are protien shakes mixed with water one of them b4 bed one after workout
dinner varies, I also take bcaa b4 i workout and do an hour of cardio every other day after my lifts.

This cycle seems achievable without the epi minus the strength gains. Like i said down 3% shooting for another 1% each week from now on. Hit me up if you have any questions I'll log next monday 2/27 and let you know if the fat loss continues.
how many cals above/below maintenance?

bossbaker

Awards
I don't count cals i know i should. I had a real rough week with the diet but im back focused in for this week. im down to 17.5 % 218 and loving my new look so far. I believed i lost two pounds because i really struggled to keep my protien up. Now i need suggestions i wanna add a fat loss supp what do you guys believe would be the most beneficial? ( something i can pick up at *** or the vitiman shop) i wanna start it tomorrow.

PS thanks for the support! it helps me keep in the game!