Testosterone Enanthate - considering using for first cycle ever

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    ohaithere's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

    Testosterone Enanthate - considering using for first cycle ever


    I am just trying to do my research and want to weigh all my options before I do or do not choose to ride the bike.

    I am 31 years old and have been lifting off and on for 15 years. I used every fat burner under the sun about 10 years ago, and have used several pre workouts the past few years. My favorite is Animal Pump because I can dump half the stims out or not take them at all. I also use Xtend during my workouts.

    Although these products seem to work slightly, I would like to consider the real thing.

    Assuming I have a clean diet and train hard 5-7 days a week, I believe this would be a good choice of steroid.

    I have been told that I should train hard for 6 months and lose a lot of fat first, then start a cycle, but I have seen a guy go from fat to fit in 4 months on this stuff, so I know it can be done.

    I'm trying to do this the safest way on my body with the best results considering safety. I would like to use the Test E to help me lose fat while gaining muscle on a cut over 16 weeks.

    I know a guy who has had great results and that's the main reason I am considering this type.

    This is the plan I have come up with so far:

    600mg/week
    2 shots/week (say Mon and Thurs)
    Each ml has 400mg. 3/4 ml each shot.
    with Life Support for liver/blood pressure maintenance

    then start PCT 2 weeks post cycle and use Clomid, or would you suggest Nolvadex too or instead?


    Am I missing anything? Mods, I promise not to keep making threads, but felt like this one was necessary.

    and Gerbil, I have and will take your advice into account, I would just like a few more opinions.

    Thanks in advance guys!

  2. New Member
    gotta get big's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    358
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    37.39%

    Do it up man. Suggestions: use Nolva, have an ai on hand, kick start pct with hcg and run an ph/ps first 4 weeks. Pretty simple.
  3. New Member
    ohaithere's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by gotta get big
    Do it up man. Suggestions: use Nolva, have an ai on hand, kick start pct with hcg and run an ph/ps first 4 weeks. Pretty simple.
    Hcg? Ph/ps? First 4 weeks of cycle ?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    iSeth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    Hcg? Ph/ps? First 4 weeks of cycle ?
    either run a prohormone like Super-Drol or actually just do some D-Bol @ 40mg/ED for first 4 weeks. Id run the Test at 500mg a week. You dont want to run to much to soon. When you first ride a motorcycle would it be better to ride a Ninja 250 or a Hayabusa 1400
  5. New Member
    Rippee2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    27.87%

    Clomid and nolva are from the 1980's. I use post cycle unleashesed which restores natty, shbg.

    Def no on nolva for me! Nolva can also cause ed. U only need nolva if gyno shows.

    If trying to loose fat and keep muscle thats in ur diet u need to be eating every 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hour divided to 6 meals a day.

    You need cardio fasted is best in am when gh is the highest.

    Dosage is too high imo id run 250-300 ah week max

    Test prop is best due to low h2o retention.

    Id run Test Prop eod @ 100mg would level to 350mg ah week.

    01-10 100mg prop eod
    02-5 hcg 125x 2 e4d
    8-10 hcg 125x2 e4d
    Forma 02-11

    11-16 pct and unleashed

    9000mg krill oil
    1000mg vit c
    1000mg of b12 one shot ah week
    1000mg grape seed extract a day
    500-1000mg ah day of forkillin

    1000mg of b3 non flush ed b4 workout

    Theres more but imo this is how mine would look
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,884
    Rep Power
    852762
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    Each ml has 400mg. 3/4 ml each shot.

    Am I missing anything? Mods, I promise not to keep making threads, but felt like this one was necessary.
    make sure you keep plenty of ibuprofen around, 400mg/ml gear is painful.
  7. New Member
    ohaithere's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by iSeth View Post
    either run a prohormone like Super-Drol or actually just do some D-Bol @ 40mg/ED for first 4 weeks. Id run the Test at 500mg a week. You dont want to run to much to soon. When you first ride a motorcycle would it be better to ride a Ninja 250 or a Hayabusa 1400
    So if I do 16 weeks, you're saying only run D-Bol the first 4 weeks, then use the test the remaining 12?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rippee2 View Post
    Clomid and nolva are from the 1980's. I use post cycle unleashesed which restores natty, shbg.

    Def no on nolva for me! Nolva can also cause ed. U only need nolva if gyno shows.

    If trying to loose fat and keep muscle thats in ur diet u need to be eating every 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hour divided to 6 meals a day.

    You need cardio fasted is best in am when gh is the highest.

    Dosage is too high imo id run 250-300 ah week max

    Test prop is best due to low h2o retention.

    Id run Test Prop eod @ 100mg would level to 350mg ah week.

    01-10 100mg prop eod
    02-5 hcg 125x 2 e4d
    8-10 hcg 125x2 e4d
    Forma 02-11

    11-16 pct and unleashed

    9000mg krill oil
    1000mg vit c
    1000mg of b12 one shot ah week
    1000mg grape seed extract a day
    500-1000mg ah day of forkillin

    1000mg of b3 non flush ed b4 workout

    Theres more but imo this is how mine would look
    shbg? So you're saying test prop is better for a cut? and I'm sorry, but half of the stuff you wrote makes absolutely no sense to me. Its like reading another language :/

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    make sure you keep plenty of ibuprofen around, 400mg/ml gear is painful.
    Can you describe what you mean? How is it painful?
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,884
    Rep Power
    852762
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    Can you describe what you mean? How is it painful?
    painful is painful. you'll definitely experience soreness to a varying degree in whatever spot you inject, and anywhere from a 1-5 inch radius from the spot. 400mg/ml is a heavy concentration, so it has high solvent levels which cause some localized muscle tissue dryness as the body deals with that, then theres some amount of as the solvents are dissolved the testosterone recrystalizing out inside the muscle tissue which is also painful. Don't inject a calf, bicep or tricep and expect to be able to use them.
  9. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48652
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    LoL! I'm glad you finally got what you wanted...

    Where the f*ck do I begin? Never used roids, feel like I'm reading Arabic

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  10. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48633
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    41.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You are a moron who asks for advice then ignores every word of it. On top of this you have zero dedication to fitness or work. You think that anabolics will magically make you strong and lean.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  11. New Member
    ohaithere's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    painful is painful. you'll definitely experience soreness to a varying degree in whatever spot you inject, and anywhere from a 1-5 inch radius from the spot. 400mg/ml is a heavy concentration, so it has high solvent levels which cause some localized muscle tissue dryness as the body deals with that, then theres some amount of as the solvents are dissolved the testosterone recrystalizing out inside the muscle tissue which is also painful. Don't inject a calf, bicep or tricep and expect to be able to use them.
    ouch, sounds like a giant spider bite. what concentration would you recommend?
  12. New Member
    ohaithere's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    You are a moron who asks for advice then ignores every word of it. On top of this you have zero dedication to fitness or work. You think that anabolics will magically make you strong and lean.

    I didn't see Test E on that chart you sent me. This is a forum, why am I not allowed to ask for a second opinion? Why can't I do my research now so that when I'm ready I will know what to take? I am already strong, but I want to be lean. I know how to get lean, but even after my most successful and long term diets, I still lower had belly and love handle fat.
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,884
    Rep Power
    852762
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere
    I know how to get lean, but even after my most successful and long term diets, I still lower had belly and love handle fat.
    Then you don't know how to get lean. You continue on with ether diet. Steroids won't change that.

    And 200Mg/ml is standard pharmaceutical dose.
  14. New Member
    ohaithere's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Then you don't know how to get lean. You continue on with ether diet. Steroids won't change that.

    And 200Mg/ml is standard pharmaceutical dose.
    But steroids will make you build muscle faster, which in turn will help you burn calories and fat faster, no?
  15. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,884
    Rep Power
    852762
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere

    But steroids will make you build muscle faster, which in turn will help you burn calories and fat faster, no?
    In the end, no not really.
  16. Advanced Member
    ISU152's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    864
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    51.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    Hcg? Ph/ps? First 4 weeks of cycle ?
    If your'e asking questions like this....you're not ready. Not being a dick just saying you need to 1)train more consistently for a few years 2)learn more 3)eat better 4) learn more
  17. Senior Member
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,486
    Rep Power
    141406
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere

    I didn't see Test E on that chart you sent me. This is a forum, why am I not allowed to ask for a second opinion? Why can't I do my research now so that when I'm ready I will know what to take? I am already strong, but I want to be lean. I know how to get lean, but even after my most successful and long term diets, I still lower had belly and love handle fat.
    ur 5'9" 270lbs.. If yu had a decent bf percentage yu could be a BB.. That tells me yu have a high number bf..your doomed to fail even you do everything correctly for a cycle and get a lil leaner. If yu don't have the discipline to keep your bf lower and yu can somehow manage to eat right for a few months you will most likely just get fat again a few months later
  18. New Member
    ohaithere's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    ur 5'9" 270lbs.. If yu had a decent bf percentage yu could be a BB.. That tells me yu have a high number bf..your doomed to fail even you do everything correctly for a cycle and get a lil leaner. If yu don't have the discipline to keep your bf lower and yu can somehow manage to eat right for a few months you will most likely just get fat again a few months later


    love the positive feedback from you guys!

    I haven't always been this heavy. This is the heaviest Ive ever been. I had a rough year last year with a bad job and my grandma died, and I'm trying to make a fresh start. I know some guys that use roids to cut, and thats why Im here. and Ive heard mixed reviews. I'm just trying to get more feedback.
  19. New Member
    thehulk2203's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    396
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    10.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere

    love the positive feedback from you guys!

    I haven't always been this heavy. This is the heaviest Ive ever been. I had a rough year last year with a bad job and my grandma died, and I'm trying to make a fresh start. I know some guys that use roids to cut, and thats why Im here. and Ive heard mixed reviews. I'm just trying to get more feedback.
    Well you are on this forum to learn right? These guys are trying to help you to many risk factorys with your bf being that high so like everyone has been saying diet correctly and get your bf lower first.
  20. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,772
    Rep Power
    1056388

    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    love the positive feedback from you guys!

    I haven't always been this heavy. This is the heaviest Ive ever been. I had a rough year last year with a bad job and my grandma died, and I'm trying to make a fresh start. I know some guys that use roids to cut, and thats why Im here. and Ive heard mixed reviews. I'm just trying to get more feedback.
    Eat right, lift regularly and get on the treadmill a lot. No need for steroids in the shape you are in.

    Seriously, I see SO many guys in your shape using all kinds of stuff on these boards and all they really need is to do just as I advise and they will very easily achieve excellent results.

    2 lbs/week for 16 weeks and you are down 32lbs drug free. When you get down to 220-230lb (depending upon your lbm, which I gather may be minimal for your overall bw considering your recent discipline or lack thereof) then talk supplements and maybe anabolics. Otherwise you are simply wasting your money and unnecessarily risking your health.
  21. New Member
    ohaithere's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by thehulk2203 View Post
    Well you are on this forum to learn right? These guys are trying to help you to many risk factorys with your bf being that high so like everyone has been saying diet correctly and get your bf lower first.
    Ok, you are the first to say too many risk factors, and thats what I was worried about. What bf% do you think would be acceptable to start a cycle? <20%

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Eat right, lift regularly and get on the treadmill a lot. No need for steroids in the shape you are in.

    Seriously, I see SO many guys in your shape using all kinds of stuff on these boards and all they really need is to do just as I advise and they will very easily achieve excellent results.

    2 lbs/week for 16 weeks and you are down 32lbs drug free. When you get down to 220-230lb (depending upon your lbm, which I gather may be minimal for your overall bw considering your recent discipline or lack thereof) then talk supplements and maybe anabolics. Otherwise you are simply wasting your money and unnecessarily risking your health.
    what is lbm? and I appreciate the response.
  22. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48652
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    bf % should be 15%-ish with a solid base before a cycle, the risks should have been somewhat obvious given the sides of any steroid cycle:

    raised blood pressure: heavier/fatter people have higher blood pressure.
    skewed lipid profile: again, heavier/fatter have worse lipids in general
    estrogen sides: again fatter people tend to have more estrogen already, so they are more prone to gyno.

    lbm lean body mass

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  23. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48633
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    41.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Every pound of fat has 1 mile of blood capillaries, that is one more mile that your blood needs to move. Thus less fat much lower blood pressure.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  24. New Member
    ohaithere's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Every pound of fat has 1 mile of blood capillaries, that is one more mile that your blood needs to move. Thus less fat much lower blood pressure.
    Mind = blown.

    Thanks for saving my life guys!

    So mad at myself for letting myself get this big.
  25. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11783
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    Ok, you are the first to say too many risk factors, and thats what I was worried about. What bf% do you think would be acceptable to start a cycle? <20%



    what is lbm? and I appreciate the response.
    Time to reconsider a cycle if you don't know what lbm means.

    15% or lower for a cyclce.You can start it at 16-18% if you'd like but results will seem slower
  26. New Member
    ohaithere's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney

    Time to reconsider a cycle if you don't know what lbm means.

    15% or lower for a cyclce.You can start it at 16-18% if you'd like but results will seem slower
    Like I said, I'm just learning. I look pretty sexy at 18% bf, so I can't imagine 10% :P
  27. New Member
    Chimaera's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    I didn't see Test E on that chart you sent me. This is a forum, why am I not allowed to ask for a second opinion? Why can't I do my research now so that when I'm ready I will know what to take? I am already strong, but I want to be lean. I know how to get lean, but even after my most successful and long term diets, I still lower had belly and love handle fat.
    Just curious, what are your macro nutrient ratios and when you go into the gym what are you doing first?(lifting then cardio or vise versa)
  28. New Member
    Rippee2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    27.87%

    At 270 your probly more like 24%

    Puts picks so we can better judge
  29. New Member
    Chimaera's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    Google how to measure body fat with calipers. Then go to (a major supplement store near you) and by some calipers. Have a friend measure you out and you will know roughly what your bf% are. Pics can be deceiving
  30. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,884
    Rep Power
    852762
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rippee2 View Post
    At 270 your probly more like 24%

    Puts picks so we can better judge
    At 270 + 5'9, i'd be pretty surprised if he was under 30%. even being at 40% would put him at 190 @ 15%, which is pretty decent sized.
  31. New Member
    gotta get big's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    358
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    37.39%

    Your diet must ne absolute sh*t to be that fat. You could lose the weight by eating right. Juice ain't magic, lrn2diet.
  32. New Member
    Jethro52185's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    238
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    10.6%

    Post some pics, it's entirely possible (while highly unlikely) that you are genetically predisposed to carry a larger amount of lean body mass than we all realize. nobody can advise you on the best course of action if we can't see any pics. On a side note, have you had a blood tests done to see just what levels you are actually at? This is a first and foremost to a cycle at your age and body weight. Forget speculation from everyone and get a blood panel done. You can then weigh your options and decide for yourself what suits you best. Only you can make that decision.
  33. New Member
    Jonny784's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    599
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    93.04%

    Start counting your calories and you'll lose fat. Maintain a daily deficit. That's all it takes for your situation. Eating "clean" isn't gonna do it. Track your calories daily and maintain a 500 to 1000 calorie daily deficit. I like to use the MyFitnessPal mobile app and a food scale.

    Even if you're juicing or doing cardio everyday, without strict regulation of your nutrition and calories, you won't lose fat.
  34. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11783
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    At 270 + 5'9, i'd be pretty surprised if he was under 30%. even being at 40% would put him at 190 @ 15%, which is pretty decent sized.
    I have to agree he must be about 30% bodyfat to be 270 at 5'9.If he was 6 ft 1 or 2 then maybe 20% or so but at that height he is definately a big boy.

    OP lose some of the weight first and re-evaluate from there.You may not need drugs you may like the way you look at a leaner bodyweight
  35. New Member
    ohaithere's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rippee2 View Post
    At 270 your probly more like 24%

    Puts picks so we can better judge
    I can't post pics till I get 50 posts, but there is a pic on the first page of this thread. I am a little bigger than the heavy pic now http: //anabolicminds .com/forum/steroids/194134-help-i-am.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimaera View Post
    Google how to measure body fat with calipers. Then go to (a major supplement store near you) and by some calipers. Have a friend measure you out and you will know roughly what your bf% are. Pics can be deceiving
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    At 270 + 5'9, i'd be pretty surprised if he was under 30%. even being at 40% would put him at 190 @ 15%, which is pretty decent sized.
    I was 23% bf at 217 lbs if that means anything. Assuming I hold onto the muscle I have now, what bf% would I be at 200lbs?

    Quote Originally Posted by gotta get big View Post
    Your diet must ne absolute sh*t to be that fat. You could lose the weight by eating right. Juice ain't magic, lrn2diet.
    I'll be honest, it's been terrible for most of the past two years. This is the most depressed I have ever felt in my life. 31 years old, living with my dad (who doesn't work because he's lazy, he hasn't filed his taxes in 8 years and I am his only friend, my other 2 brothers don't talk to him) I got a degree from UF, but don't have a real job yet, worked 3 different dead end jobs the past 2 years since graduating college ,and want desperately to get a real job and my own place so I can have my own life. I even had 6 sessions with a psychologist and still managed to manipulate him and myself and slacked off on my diet and the gym. I wish I had a friend to train with, but all of my friends live 45 mins away. I know a personal trainer would be the best bet for me, but they are expensive. I have always gotten away with everything I have ever done, and never learned discipline, so I always revert to being a lazy sack of **** after dieting and working out for a few months. I have never been able to maintain a consistent workout and diet regimen for a year's time. Usually, the longest I can go without binging is 3-6 months. I lose 20 lbs then gain 30, and I have been doing this for the past 13 years or so, and that's why I'm a ****ing 270 lb whale right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro52185 View Post
    Post some pics, it's entirely possible (while highly unlikely) that you are genetically predisposed to carry a larger amount of lean body mass than we all realize. nobody can advise you on the best course of action if we can't see any pics. On a side note, have you had a blood tests done to see just what levels you are actually at? This is a first and foremost to a cycle at your age and body weight. Forget speculation from everyone and get a blood panel done. You can then weigh your options and decide for yourself what suits you best. Only you can make that decision.
    Check out the pic in the broken link I posted in this quote, it's on page 1 of that thread. I am 10 lbs heavier than the heavy pic now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny784 View Post
    Start counting your calories and you'll lose fat. Maintain a daily deficit. That's all it takes for your situation. Eating "clean" isn't gonna do it. Track your calories daily and maintain a 500 to 1000 calorie daily deficit. I like to use the MyFitnessPal mobile app and a food scale.

    Even if you're juicing or doing cardio everyday, without strict regulation of your nutrition and calories, you won't lose fat.
    I do fine when I prepare my own food, my problem is that I have probably eaten over 100 large pizzas from Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Little Caesars, and Domino's the past year. Not to mention this girl that likes me is a Chick Fil A manager and gives me free coupons all the time. I really don't understand why I have let myself go this far. I mean, I know why, but there truly is no excuse. I've been working a lot the past year, very early in the morning and all of my friends live 45 mins to an hour away so I never see them during the week. I don't see anyone but my dad and his dog. and the saddest part - that makes me feel the worst - is when I get invited to do something on the weekend, but I feel so fat (like last night, I was going to meet up with this girl on her bday, and I couldn't find anything to wear because my entire wardrobe doesn't fit. I ended up wearing all black, and felt so ****ing fat all night that I was physically and mentally miserable. I have a really nice wardrobe, and I am an attractive guy, but I am completely wasting this aesthetic face and endomorph build(to pack on the muscle) and it's now or never. I want to be ripped and ****ing handsome when I'm 40 years old, banging 20 year olds, and that isn't going to happen unless I make some major changes in my life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    I have to agree he must be about 30% bodyfat to be 270 at 5'9.If he was 6 ft 1 or 2 then maybe 20% or so but at that height he is definately a big boy.

    OP lose some of the weight first and re-evaluate from there.You may not need drugs you may like the way you look at a leaner bodyweight
    My goal is to get down under 220 lbs, and then re-evaluate my body (with the help of this board)

    I appreciate the feedback, even though I have received some negative feedback. Sometimes it's necessary to hear the truth, no matter how painful it can be.


    /lifestory
  36. New Member
    Chimaera's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    I was 23% bf at 217 lbs if that means anything. Assuming I hold onto the muscle I have now, what bf% would I be at 200lbs?




    If those numbers are accurate, you would be roughly 16.5% bf @200lbs. On the assumption you held muscle mass with your current weight of 270lbs, you would be around 39-40% bf bro. Do as everyone else suggests and mind your calories. If you have a smart phone, find a calorie counter on it and use it to keep track of everything you eat. It should give you you RDI of calories and track your macro nutrients.
  37. New Member
    ohaithere's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimaera View Post
    I was 23% bf at 217 lbs if that means anything. Assuming I hold onto the muscle I have now, what bf% would I be at 200lbs?




    If those numbers are accurate, you would be roughly 16.5% bf @200lbs. On the assumption you held muscle mass with your current weight of 270lbs, you would be around 39-40% bf bro. Do as everyone else suggests and mind your calories. If you have a smart phone, find a calorie counter on it and use it to keep track of everything you eat. It should give you you RDI of calories and track your macro nutrients.
    What do you mean by RDI and macro nutrients?
  38. New Member
    Chimaera's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by ohaithere View Post
    What do you mean by RDI and macro nutrients?
    RDI= Recommended Daily Intake(calories) Macro Nutrients= Total Fat, Carbs, and Proteins.
  39. New Member
    ohaithere's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimaera View Post
    RDI= Recommended Daily Intake(calories) Macro Nutrients= Total Fat, Carbs, and Proteins.
    well, my RDI is around 2600 calories, and I assume you mean like 40 carbs/40 protein/ 20 fat?
  40. New Member
    Chimaera's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    [QUOTE=ohaithere;3246814]well, my RDI is around 2600 calories, and I assume you mean like 40 carbs/40 protein/ 20 fat?[/QUOTE So how many calories do you ingest in a day if you should only be taking in 2600? If that is what you take in and your not losing weight, you def need to have your thyroid checked bro
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testosterone Enanthate Cycle-QUESTIONS
    By the tiger in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 02:07 PM
  2. testosterone enanthate cycle /Tbol
    By classic27 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 10:31 PM
  3. Testosterone Enanthate
    By smpk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 01:12 PM
  4. Testosterone enanthate question
    By RickForce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 07:53 PM
  5. testosterone cypionate vs enanthate
    By user88777 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 12:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in