Stacking Andromass v3 with Alphamass?

  1. Registered User
    allen6718's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0

    Stacking Andromass v3 with Alphamass?


    Can someone help me with this? I was thinking about running the two together this summer. My only concern was the delivery systems with the two are different. Alphamass has less dosage per capsule but their claim is their delivery system is superior to Andromass's which has a much higher dosage. Will running these two together do any harm? Thank you.

  2. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by allen6718 View Post
    Can someone help me with this? I was thinking about running the two together this summer. My only concern was the delivery systems with the two are different. Alphamass has less dosage per capsule but their claim is their delivery system is superior to Andromass's which has a much higher dosage. Will running these two together do any harm? Thank you.
    Not that I know of, think others have done this, and that claim is false

  3. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    This is a very cool stack IMO. 4ad + 1ad + 5diol ......sounds bad ass.

    Please report effects,and no there should be no conflicting of delivery systems...

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    allen6718's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0


    Thank you guys. I ran andromass this past summer and went from 167 lbs to 187 lbs. I was very impressed with my results. I was getting compliments from everyone I knew. I then used alphamass this winter and gained around 4 or 5 pounds. I wanted to still keep the 1DHEA in the picture for this up coming summer.
  5. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by allen6718 View Post
    Thank you guys. I ran andromass this past summer and went from 167 lbs to 187 lbs. I was very impressed with my results. I was getting compliments from everyone I knew. I then used alphamass this winter and gained around 4 or 5 pounds. I wanted to still keep the 1DHEA in the picture for this up coming summer.
    I liked the 1-DHEA myself, any thoughts on AndroBulk?

  6. Registered User
    allen6718's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0


    I thought about giving that a try. Money is kind of a factor too. If I bought Andromass and Alphamass I would have enough for more than a four week cycle. I have heard that Forerunner Labs is coming out with Alphabulk. I would replace the Alphamass with Alphabulk. I couldnt afford two PP products. lol
  7. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    full dosage of both? or half/partial dosage of both combined?
  8. Registered User
    allen6718's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0


    partial for both so it would run longer
  9. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by allen6718 View Post
    partial for both so it would run longer
    I hear you. I was thinking 3-4 AMv3 and 3-4 AlphaMass.....good idea man sort of cuts into the cost of the AMv3 since the AlphaMass is about 1/3 the cost of the AMv3 (with 25% discount). I was looking for something to stack with the AMv3 that was cheap but effective. good thinking.
  10. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    If I am not mistaken AlphaBulk will be just 4Dhea,,, nothing to do with 19nor, don't quote me though

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  11. Registered User
    allen6718's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I hear you. I was thinking 3-4 AMv3 and 3-4 AlphaMass.....good idea man sort of cuts into the cost of the AMv3 since the AlphaMass is about 1/3 the cost of the AMv3 (with 25% discount). I was looking for something to stack with the AMv3 that was cheap but effective. good thinking.

    Thank man! I liked the 1DHEA in the andromassv2 so alphamass its a cheap way to keep that in the mix.
  12. Registered User
    allen6718's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    If I am not mistaken AlphaBulk will be just 4Dhea,,, nothing to do with 19nor, don't quote me though

    -Matt

    I havent looked at the components of alphabulk but if you are right I wouldnt need any more 4DHEA.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just started my alphamass
    By bigbeef in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 08:56 AM
  2. difference between alphamass and 1-ad rde
    By schroedes in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 12:58 PM
  3. Ordered some AlphaMass with the help of TheBigRigatoni
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 10:05 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 12:55 PM
  5. Thoughts about stacking AM with andromass?
    By zb126 in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 09:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in