Turinabol Cycle > PCT > Bachelor Party Weekend

Dropkick

Awards
I have a couple days left of my 75/75/75/75/75/75 Tbol cycle and then I'll start my Torem PCT as follows:
SOLO:

week 1 120/120/120/90/90/90/90mg (frontload)
week 2 60mg
week 3 60mg
week 4 30mg

Literally the day I end my PCT, I'm headed out to Tahoe for 4 nights for a bachelor party. Everyone drinks like a fish so what are the guidelines here for booze? I'm contemplating starting my Torem now instead of Thursday when I'm supposed to just to add a couple days buffer, but I'm not even sure if that would help.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd be popping some solid liver support the whole time during pct and during the trip if you are going to have to drink...

ManBeast

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If drinking is a must for ya when you go, just ramp down the Torem sooner. Don't over lap the turinibol and Torem. Tool is fairly mild and I'd be willing to bet you can ramp the Torem down faster especially since you start it of with 120 for 3 days. You may also want to consider bringing your cycle support supps along or whatever it is you are using for liver protection and continue to take it while in Tahoe. Also try and stay well hydrated even though you are boozing. You should be fine.

Dropkick

Awards
What do you think I should run for a Torem PCT then? Think I can do a 3 week cycle? What doses?

I'll definitely be taking my liver supports (Cycle Assist, Milk Thistle, TUDCA)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could drop wk 4, make wk 3 30mg, and I'm assuming you are also taking good natty test boosters and the like as well. I've ended my Torem a wk early a bunch of times on cycles harsher than tbol and have had it go well. I really like Torem and think it works really well.

Of course I can only truly speak for myself and my personal experiences. Everything is up to you to decide.

Dropkick

Awards
You could drop wk 4, make wk 3 30mg, and I'm assuming you are also taking good natty test boosters and the like as well. I've ended my Torem a wk early a bunch of times on cycles harsher than tbol and have had it go well. I really like Torem and think it works really well.

Of course I can only truly speak for myself and my personal experiences. Everything is up to you to decide.
I've already started DAA and I have a strong tribulus and a strong Longjack ready but who knows if those second 2 actually do anything.

somone on PP.com recommended I get liver blood work done before I go. I think that's my best bet. I'll start the Torem tomorrow and plan for a 3 week PCT. I'll continue with Milk Thistle, TUDCA, and Schisandra Extract and see what the blood test brings.

I'm still all ears for any other suggestions.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've already started DAA and I have a strong tribulus and a strong Longjack ready but who knows if those second 2 actually do anything.

somone on PP.com recommended I get liver blood work done before I go. I think that's my best bet. I'll start the Torem tomorrow and plan for a 3 week PCT. I'll continue with Milk Thistle, TUDCA, and Schisandra Extract and see what the blood test brings.

I'm still all ears for any other suggestions.
If you have the money and are willing to get blood work done, that would be the best way to asses your recovery for sure. I just assume that most people won't actually get it.