2nd PH cycle help Please and thank you!

Lankeyguy15

Awards
Hey guys I have run p-mag for 5 weeks seeing gains near 18 pounds and holding around 13 of it. I ran the correct PCT with Nolva. And now im interested in running a second cycle, but I dont know what to run. I want to run one more bulk before I cut. What do you guys think would be a good bulk ph for a second cycle? Another P-mag but at a higher dose like 75/100/100/100/100? or a Epistane and Tren cycle? or just Epistane? Any advice is welcome and this cycle will happen in like 5 weeks so that im off my pct for around 8-10 weeks.

Roniboney

Awards
can you post stats and age and training experience?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
If you want to bulk then go into a cut why don't you do a recomp cycle with either epistane or h-drol? It seems more logical.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
If yu do decide to run pmag again I'd advise you not to run it at 100 for more than two weeks so maybe 50/75/75/100/100. How were the sides for yur first run

Lankeyguy15

Awards
The sides on first run were just irregular heart beat when i was out of hawthorne berry. Nothing else really

Lankeyguy15

Awards
Bump...I cant find p-mag anymore so im looking for something similar for bulking and strength and in terms of sides, Im hoping to find something with similar sides as p-mag and liver toxicity.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Helladrol by mr. supps. I would stick with the helladrol for now. Look on this forum and some of the reps can get you 10% off mr. supps.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
Helladrol by mr. supps. I would stick with the helladrol for now. Look on this forum and some of the reps can get you 10% off mr. supps.
I seen it its like 70 for 30 day cycle.. Is it a wet gainer like P-mag was? I dont mind wet gains because with P-mag I kept most of it. From 177 to 198 and im at 193 right now. A solid 10-12 pounds would be awesome.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
It is not a wet gainer and 1 bottle is 180 pills aka enough for a 6 week cycle.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
Oh ok thanks! and yes i seen 180 pills

looks like hella drol, cycle assist, hawthorne berry with pct of NOLVA pill, TCF-1, Bioforge v3 or t-bol or a different Test and PES ERASE.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
Gerbil just for personal knowledge. How does Helladrol compare to beastdrol or dieselbolan? Because everything I read says Helladrol is more of a cut where best is like superdrol and Dieselbolan is like Dzine I think. So I guess Im asking comparing them with P-mag how would they rank on strength levels as in that is a stronger ph than the other. like example: D-bol is stronger than p-mag etc.

I ask this because I want the size and weight and strength gain or better then what P-mag gave me. Thanks.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Diesel is dzine with lmg in it, beast is just super. dzine ans super will gain you more strength but are also harsher. If I were you I would run helladrol because it is less likely to hurt you too badly. I personally love dzine but I hear that not everyone is such a fan of it, never tried it stacked with lmg though.

Gerbil just for personal knowledge. How does Helladrol compare to beastdrol or dieselbolan? Because everything I read says Helladrol is more of a cut where best is like superdrol and Dieselbolan is like Dzine I think. So I guess Im asking comparing them with P-mag how would they rank on strength levels as in that is a stronger ph than the other. like example: D-bol is stronger than p-mag etc.

I ask this because I want the size and weight and strength gain or better then what P-mag gave me. Thanks.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
Ok thank you, much appreciated. I just like I said, don't want to spend the money on another cycle and not see the expected gains I should. I know ive seen people gain 15-20 pounds almsot from helladrol and they were doing cardio! So hopefully eating 3500 on off days and 4200k on workout days should help see the gains I want going to also need 300-400 carbs and 250-300 protein.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Lower carbs if your start to develop adipose tissue.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
Ya. If I do..shouldnt be to hard to get rid of on the Cut.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
Oh I didnt know that Helladrol is H-drol aka same thing as CEL H-drol.. Why did you suggest that brand over CEL?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
is CEL even making fresh stuff? or is it old stock being sold?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yeah, so i'm guessing that hella is reccomended due to it being in current production, and probably a lot cheaper for what you get.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I believe that they are only making cycle assist and post cycle assist these days.
Correct..I've still see a few bottles floating around for pretty cheap. Kinda hat to find though. But I would never buy fro ebay

Lankeyguy15

Awards
Gerbil what do you think of Spawn by myogenix? Or a Similar item like revamp, since Spawn is no longer ava., I heard its epi and tren which is commonly stacked.. Would this not be that bad of a choice? I knew some dumbasses that ran it with no pct.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
botk1161 Anabolics 8
35 and Older 7
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 5