everybody laugh at my newbie question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RossiRossi

RossiRossi

Awards
Found this site about 2 weeks ago and am fixed, so thanks for lit every1s left. neway heres the silly question which ive tried looking up.

Whats the difference between anabol and dianabol dbol or are they the same? cheers n please feel free to laugh.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
you best do some searching before posting like that......ill save you from being flamed by the rest of them..

RossiRossi

RossiRossi

Awards
i expect flaming, maybe someone will answer my question. please

size

Awards
  • Established
Anabol = dianabol.

Anadrol is not dianabol

RossiRossi

RossiRossi

Awards
thanks size, why the different names just marketing or something??

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
No but you need to do a search...
one is an oral steriod
the other is depot just to start with

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
No but you need to do a search...
one is an oral steriod
the other is depot just to start with
Dianabol, Anabol and Anadrol are all tablets as far as I've seen. I know dianabol is available as an injectable but I don't think that's Anabol specifically.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
thanks size, why the different names just marketing or something??
Different companies if I recall correctly. Anadrol was mentioned, that's oxymetholone. Dianabol and Anabol are both methandrostenolone. Anadrol is one of the most powerful steroids made. Dianabol and Anabol are good orals but a lot of people feel they're useless unless stacked on a good injectable cycle of testosterone or Deca Durabolin. Some think, and I agree, that an all oral cycle is okay but keeping the gains seems to be more hit or miss than a good injectable cycle.

Do a search on the web for the string "steroid profiles" and you'll find all kinds of information on the most popular steroids, what they do and the different names they're found under.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
my bad.. miss read the damn thing.. though I was reading Deca.. damn got to read closer..

bigryan

Awards
anabol is just thai dianabol.......its good stuff, should be pink tabs.......

Status
Not open for further replies.