H-Drol Cycle

SuperMachoMan

SuperMachoMan

Awards
Starting a CEL H-Drol cycle. 50/75/75/75/75 (and maybe another week, or last week at 100mg). A few days in hoping to see some good results. First time doing Hdrol, iv heard good things. Doing it as a stand alone, let me know what your results where like. Also if anyone can compare there experience with halodrol with other compunds they have run, like dbol, test, or anything. I am going to log my results, but also tell me your strength gains, weight gains and how much you ended up keeping and if you had any sides.
thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
What does your PCT look like?

ManBeast

SuperMachoMan

SuperMachoMan

Awards
What does your PCT look like?

ManBeast
thinking the recourse+erase combo, some extra DAA, Creatine, And igf1. also contemplating CEL's PCT Assist... is the PCT assist better than the recourse+erase combo? Never have tried CEL's.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
SuperMachoMan

SuperMachoMan

Awards
Thanks alot man, glad someone is lookn out for people. but ya, i know about serms and everything. this is my 3rd ph (max lmg and superdrol). i know alot of people and family who have ran deca, sust, dbol, anadrol 50, and never even heard of PCT, your body should or usually just kicks back up naturally as long as you dont go overboard on dosage or time. Also if your worried about getting b$&%h tits then use a serm or always have one on hand. I can get Nolva if i need to without problem if i need too. Iv heard some people say you could get more sides from a SERM than you could from the actual hdrol. For my PCT i am mostly worried about keeping gains, gyno will not be a problem, and my nuts always come back haha. But thanks for the advice and ill definetely make sure i have access to a SERM.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Where the hell is this bullsh*t about more sides from proper use of a SERM (emphasis on proper) than from not using it... BB<dot>com or something?

ManBeast

SuperMachoMan

SuperMachoMan

Awards
Where the hell is this bullsh*t about more sides from proper use of a SERM (emphasis on proper) than from not using it... BB<dot>com or something?

ManBeast
Mostly on forums. Iv seen some people have some negative effects from clomid in particular. But i have never asked anyone directly and you seem to know alot about them. What would be the drawbacks/side effects/negatives (if any) that can come from using a SERM?

SuperMachoMan

SuperMachoMan

Awards
Also if anyone can help, i have a friend who will be running this with me, but this will be his first time with any PH, should he do the same dosage and time as me 50/75/75/75/75?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
most are mildly hepatoxic, easy enough to deal with using liver support, clomid in higher doses can lead to flushing, emotional-ness, vision problems with long-term high-dosage use. Other than that, I think people are blaming the sh*tty feeling on a minimalistic (SERM only) PCT on the serm... thing is, we have so many more things to use during PCT to make it a cakewalk these days compared to even a few years ago... If you aren't willing to spend a good amount of money on your PCT, you are wasting a chunk of your cycle due to lost gains/feeling like sh*t.

Yes, most people don't see much at 50 at all, but its good to see if your body doesn't like it. 75 is the place where it gets good. Ya'll might want to consider 6 weeks though, you'll be just as shut down and get a lot more gains cuz hella doesn't really kick in until week 3.

ManBeast

SuperMachoMan

SuperMachoMan

Awards
most are mildly hepatoxic, easy enough to deal with using liver support, clomid in higher doses can lead to flushing, emotional-ness, vision problems with long-term high-dosage use. Other than that, I think people are blaming the sh*tty feeling on a minimalistic (SERM only) PCT on the serm... thing is, we have so many more things to use during PCT to make it a cakewalk these days compared to even a few years ago... If you aren't willing to spend a good amount of money on your PCT, you are wasting a chunk of your cycle due to lost gains/feeling like sh*t.

Yes, most people don't see much at 50 at all, but its good to see if your body doesn't like it. 75 is the place where it gets good. Ya'll might want to consider 6 weeks though, you'll be just as shut down and get a lot more gains cuz hella doesn't really kick in until week 3.

ManBeast
awesome. i dont want to keep on asking question, but if you dont mind would you lay out what is a good total pct for us for this hdrol cycle? Id really appreaciate it. I want to try and keep my gains the best i can

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the basics for pct are test maximizing/boosting, estrogen blocking, estrogen minimizing, and cortisol control. So that being said. You want the following compounds.

Serm: saturation/normal/normal/taper dose
Erase: 3/3/3/2/1 (there are other mild AIs, but erase doses so easily, and has cortisol control as well).
DAA:3g/3g/3g/3g
Test maximizer (hopefully with SHBG inhibitor) (Division 1 and titanium xl are a good combo for this with the div 1 being optional) for all 4 weeks

also remember to not try and cut during pct, keep your calories at your new maintenance or a bit over, train but not as hard as when you were on, and absolutely minimize cardio.

there are a couple other things you can add in to pct, but those are just fractional improvements over the base above.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Here are the sides of clomid
Flushing of the skin
Slight eye irritation at high dosage.

Here are the sides of not taking it:
Gyno
Small worthless balls
Low test production

I would go for a crap ton worse then flushing of the skin and eye irritation for working balls.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Clomid: 150 for 3-4 days, 100,50,50
Nolva: 40/20/20/10

Both of these would be more then enough for pct with minimal sides.

the basics for pct are test maximizing/boosting, estrogen blocking, estrogen minimizing, and cortisol control. So that being said. You want the following compounds.

Serm: saturation/normal/normal/taper dose
Erase: 3/3/3/2/1 (there are other mild AIs, but erase doses so easily, and has cortisol control as well).
DAA:3g/3g/3g/3g
Test maximizer (hopefully with SHBG inhibitor) (Division 1 and titanium xl are a good combo for this with the div 1 being optional) for all 4 weeks

also remember to not try and cut during pct, keep your calories at your new maintenance or a bit over, train but not as hard as when you were on, and absolutely minimize cardio.

there are a couple other things you can add in to pct, but those are just fractional improvements over the base above.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
He did mention keeping as much gains as possible, so I threw in some goodies :p

ManBeast

SuperMachoMan

SuperMachoMan

Awards
thanks alot for the info guys, I am going to try and order another bottle of hdrol and go 6 weeks and get my hands on some nolva. will it take 3 weeks for strength gains to start happening ( i know no one starts adding alot of size till week 3)

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
CEL Cycle support and PCT support have a well balanced and dosed ingredients,,, I really appreciate that they don't use proprietary blends and have the balls to tell me exactly what it has in it,,, I'd add a bit more grapeseed extract to the cycle support though

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how his blood pressure responds to H-drol. But grape seed or celery seed extracts can help with blood pressure sides.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
The cycle support in particular is something I take on and off cycle,, it's a well priced supplement that's good for your liver with or without hepatoxins beating it up...

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Depends on how his blood pressure responds to H-drol. But grape seed or celery seed extracts can help with blood pressure sides.
I take 400mg of grapeseed extract a day,, the cycle support has 75mg if I remember right,, it's really well dosed with cysteine though

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I take 4 pills a day off cycle and 8 a day on cycle ... I take the PCT assist at 2 pills a day while on cycle as well... on TRT so PCT isn't necessary

SuperMachoMan

SuperMachoMan

Awards
right now i am taking ai life support with it. there about the same ingredients. i also am taking multi's and extra fish oil

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'd be sure to get 8-10 grams of fish oil daily

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm at 4g fish oil and 3g flax a day, the fish oil makes it impossible for me to fart anywhere near my woman, and I have to sh*t with incense burning...

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Lol... I take 4g am and 4g pm and a 1/4 cup of ground flax a day plus 1/4 cup lecithin,,, all that equals to a shït load of healthy fatty acids

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
And just how many people have you killed by farting? :D or is there something I can look into to make my gas smell like a fresh summer breeze too? :D

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
My b12 injections make everything smell like a vitamin shop.... my poo smells healthy too.... lmao

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
And just how many people have you killed by farting? :D or is there something I can look into to make my gas smell like a fresh summer breeze too? :D

ManBeast
Man ya herrrd?There's new supp for that.Gaspari's gasotropin.It showed an increase of pleasant oder by 233% in just 5 days.Only 69.99.

*results may vary,may cause increased flatulence and unpleasant oder.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm, i'd rather my sh*t smell like vitamin b12 than the dead animal it smells like now!

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Eat a couple bulbs of roasted garlic and it'll smell edible!! Hahaha

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I dunno if you've already bought your hdrol, but I have a sealed bottle of helladrol I'd be willing to part with for cheap

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Damn,, wish I had known,,, maybe I'll get it for next round,,, how much?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Here are the sides of clomid
Flushing of the skin
Slight eye irritation at high dosage.

Here are the sides of not taking it:
Gyno
Small worthless balls
Low test production

I would go for a crap ton worse then flushing of the skin and eye irritation for working balls.
I know some people are going to whine, but, i'ma post it anyway. Obviously sides are in a small amount of patients, but if you're going to suggest something to someone, they may as well have as many details as they can get.

'slight eye irritation'
according to drugs.com :

[h=3]Ocular[/h] Transient blurred vision, scotomata, flashes of light, vitreous detachment, retinal hemorrhage, retinal thrombosis, retinal vascular spasm, temporary loss of vision, scintillations, and heat waves have occurred. Irreversible palinopsia (prolonged afterimages), shimmering of the peripheral field, and photophobia have been reported.

clomid drug/side information :

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/clomid-side-effects.html

it's really hard to ascertain all the sides from clomid, since it really isn't used too often by physicians on male patients.

I'm going to end by saying, i am not on a soap box saying people shouldn't use clomid - i just think people tend to UNDERexaggerate sides of SERMS.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
All I know is that most of those sides are for female patients who are on clomid a lot longer than we tend to use it for PCT...

ManBeast

Roniboney

Awards

ManBeast
God ManBeast don't talk to me about that site.It annoys the hell out of me.

I got banned a year ago for AAS talk.I literally just mentioned it and they axed me. This site is a lot better.Not misc section,all help ,no bs.Just the way I like it

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
God ManBeast don't talk to me about that site.It annoys the hell out of me.

I got banned a year ago for AAS talk.I literally just mentioned it and they axed me. This site is a lot better.Not misc section,all help ,no bs.Just the way I like it
They banned me for mentioning legally prescribed androgel... HAHAHA,,, one person accused me of being a fed!!! Hahaha

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I was so deep in the red there was no coming back... lmao thought the same thing was about to happen here when someone neg'd me -5000 for being 60 calories off when calculating a 4100 calorie diet... silliness, I swear!!!

Roniboney

Awards
They banned me for mentioning legally prescribed androgel... HAHAHA,,, one person accused me of being a fed!!! Hahaha
I remember the exact reason I got banned dude.

AAS talk and having an avatar that was not me.It was a gerbil lifting weights

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I was at BB.com for all of... not even long enough to give a sh*t how long I was there, then AM was formed and I was in this b*tch like it was Eva Angelina :D

ManBeast

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Why r yall taking so much fish oil and flax off cycle?

Will n2guard be enough for my helladrol cycle, or do I need to add these in?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Why would I not want optimal health while off cycle as well as on..... I take a plethora of supplements for overall health year round

Roniboney

Awards
Why would I not want optimal health while off cycle as well as on..... I take a plethora of supplements for overall health year round
Agreed.I'll be using saw palmetto and silmarin year round from now on

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
good enough response, i started taking joint and ligament supports, and the improvement to my work out has been unimaginable. im up at least 20lbs and no pain or soreness

SuperMachoMan

SuperMachoMan

Awards
ya i was wondering if it would be good to keep taking life support like year around

SuperMachoMan

SuperMachoMan

Awards
I was looking into PCT for back in the day, like what would Arnold and them have taken, because talot of these things didnt come along for a while after, the oldest i can find is clomid. I wonder if they would just taper off longer. But today is my 5th day. Doubt ill really notice anything different in the gym except for more determination since i know im taking something. Also i have been doing really well bumping up my calie intake.