My First Clen/T3 Cycle Please Help!

StrongBBer427

Awards
First time ever using either. Full cycle will last 12 weeks pre contest. 5'9 215lbs (no AAS)

Clen: 2 weeks on 2 weeks off working from 40mcgs to 120mcgs
Day 1-4 40mcgs ED
Day 5-8 80mcgs ED
Day 9-14 120mcgs ED

2 weeks off and repeat for 12 weeks. On the 2 off weeks i will be running a ECA stack to keep from crashing

T3: 8 weeks
Weeks 1-2: 25mcg ED
Weeks 3-5: 50mcg ED
Weeks 6-7: 25mcg ED
Week 8: 12.5mcg ED

I will not be using any AAS which is why i am using a fairly low dose of the t3.

I have been and will continue to be using peptides during the cycle ( GHRP6/CJC1295(GHRH)) 100mcg of each 3x a day.

Any help/criticism is appreciated!! Thank you!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I'm done at least 100 hours of research on clen including doing it a few times now I was never a fan of t3 I feel the risks out weigh the reward (screwing up your thyroid) but as for clen it's advisable to not do more then 4 cycles of 2 on 2 off a year due to how hard it can be on your heart and I know people do supplement EC to not "crash" but that's what tampering down is for on the clen. I know clen and EC use different receptors but I also saw a ton about not using EC when on your 2 weeks off of clen I'd highly recommend a non stim fat burner. Plus the 2 weeks of the Stims will help give you a good boost in the gym again when you restart it. As for dosage I can't help on the t3 but the clen I would do this 20/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/100/100/80/60/40/20 then your off weeks use 50 to 100 mg of benedryl before bed to help clean your receptors to prepare for your 2nd cycle then on your 2nd cycle and so on you can start at a higher dose of 40 or 60 mcg and then you can stay at 100 mcgs much longer (If you can handle the sides) if not then stay at 80mcg or wherever you feel comfortable also grab taurine and take everyday to fight cramps and jaw cramps yeah that's a weird side I get. I like to call myself the clen man haha

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've also read the body only truly accepts clen at a max of 100mcg so going to 120 or 140 like some just add more sides and the same results that you'd get at 100

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
I get some bad hand cramps on clen... like my hands lock up bad .... but i do no get the jaw cramp.