M1T over 4 weeks

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ran M1t for over four weeks? I believe there are a few who have ran 4 week cycles without a break. I'm curious of the results and sides. I'm also curious what liver levels look like after this long of a time frame.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I've run it 4 weeks. 90% of my size gains came in the first 2 weeks, but the strength gains kept coming throughout. The sides were the same throughout, but the shutdown was intense. I did a 5 week PCT & libido was still not near 100%.

I would probably not run it that long again due to the shutdown. I think I can get what I need out of it in 2-3 weeks. I didn't have a blood teast, so not sure about liver values. Certainly not good though.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I have never ran more than 2 weeks and can't imagine what it would be like to be on over 4 weeks.

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
I have to agree about the shutdown. I'm usually pretty lucky in that regard as tren doesn't even shut me down all that relatively fast, but M1T slammed me within a matter of a week and a half both times I used it. I don't think I'd personally even touch a two week cycle of it without some heavy 4ad or test susp. The stuff's no joke for sure though, pumps got so intense sometimes I couldn't even reach my face with my protien shake.

As far as duration of intake is concerned, M1T is not just another PH, in fact it isn't one at all... Most people run the more potent variety of orals such as dbol or drol in durations of four weeks to protect their liver from excessive amounts of stress. With M1T the same protocol you'd consider for something like drol should be applied;(considering some of the feedback on it's effects on liver values are on par with if not exceeding the same kind of stress levels.)

If you decided to run any longer than this I'd consider having liver values checked about week three and making a determination from there. (not a bad idea anyways.)

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i ran it for 4 weeks and i would never do it again. i kept most of my gains but i gained the same amount that i had on a 2 weeks cycle as well. like stated above the shut down on the 4 weeks cycle was horrid. it took me about 4 months to get back to normal!!!!

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i don't know dude but i just got back to normal about a month and a half ago. after 2 pcts i was worried for the longest time but it seemd to just come back all at once.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
After 3 weeks on, it took me 6 weeks of pct (with some hcg) to get the boys back in business.

I got blood work done before my cycle, 2 weeks into PCT, and after 1 month of PCT. My cycle was as follows:

Week 1: 10-15 mg M1T & 300 mg 4-Derm
Week 2: 15-20 mg M1T & 300 mg 4-Derm
Week 3: 20 mg M1T & 400 mg 4-Derm
Week 4-7: Nolva--Started at 60 mg (pills) and tapered down to 20 mg.

HDL: pre=54, pct=31, post=48, Healthy = >39
LDL: pre=85, pct=45, post=50, Healthy = <130
Triglycerides: pre=61, pct=67, post=30, Healthy = <150
SGOT (AST): pre=42, pct=55, post=47, Healthy = 5-35
SGPT (ALT): pre=23, pct=79, post=38, Healthy = 7-56
TSH (Thyroid) pre=NA, pct=5.3, post=2.9, Healthy = 0.3-5.1

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Looks like supersoldier is the winner for the longest m1t cycle.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Ran it 6 weeks at around 20mg ed... Should of got blood work done but did not... Cant comment on how shut down i was because i ran it with a Test/Eq cycle... Gains stoped after 4 weeks and sides got worse after that... 3-4 weeks is perfect IMO

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Ran it 6 weeks at around 20mg ed... Should of got blood work done but did not... Cant comment on how shut down i was because i ran it with a Test/Eq cycle... Gains stoped after 4 weeks and sides got worse after that... 3-4 weeks is perfect IMO
When the Test/EQ/M1T was over, how was your recovery? 6 weeks @20mgs. must have paralyzed your balls:eek: I'm assuming HCG was used to get them working again.