help, I am a complete aas noob. need to lose fat asap

ohaithere

Awards
I am a 31 year old male, and have never taken aas. I have struggled with fat my whole life. I have been lifting weights and wasting $$$ on supplements for the past 10+ years. I am 5'9 and currently weigh 270 lbs. I have a decent amount of muscle, but obviously I shouldn't weigh this much. I would like to shred fat as fast and safe as possible, and I know how to eat clean, but I have no Earthly idea what steroids to use. I am a little wary of how they could negatively affect my health, but it seems like a ton of guys use aas regularly and are in good health.

Basically, I want to lose as much bodyfat as possible while gaining muscle over the next 3-4 months. I'm hoping to get down to 220 lbs, and then I can be at a good weight to continue to lose fat at a slower rate.

I have no idea what type of cycle to run, and have no idea where to get this stuff.

If you guys could point me in the right direction, I will love you forever!!!

boxer78

Awards
Before you hop on cycle, can you post your complete diet and training routine?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
5'9 and 270lbs. If you cannot loose alot of the in 3-4 months naturally, with diet and exercise you are going to be disappointed, anabolics are not a magic carpet that replaces hard work and dedication. Continue lifting weights and get on a tread mill or stair stepper, if this doesnt work then you obviously have a thyroid issue and need to visit a doctor.

Cliff notes for fat loss
Eat less
Workout more

Roniboney

Awards
270 to 220.You will not do that will anabolic easily.Dude sort your training and diet out and the weight will come off.No need for drugs yet

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
And honestly, if you drop some muscle in the process, it won't be the end of the world.
Diet = 85%
Training = 10%
Goodies (supps/steroids/etc) = 5%

We'll gladly help you dial in a weightloss diet/exercise plan as well.

ManBeast

Husker89

Banned
Awards
If you wanna lose weight checkout a guy on youtube called gary taubes

I am a 31 year old male, and have never taken aas. I have struggled with fat my whole life. I have been lifting weights and wasting $$$ on supplements for the past 10+ years. I am 5'9 and currently weigh 270 lbs. I have a decent amount of muscle, but obviously I shouldn't weigh this much. I would like to shred fat as fast and safe as possible, and I know how to eat clean, but I have no Earthly idea what steroids to use. I am a little wary of how they could negatively affect my health, but it seems like a ton of guys use aas regularly and are in good health.

Basically, I want to lose as much bodyfat as possible while gaining muscle over the next 3-4 months. I'm hoping to get down to 220 lbs, and then I can be at a good weight to continue to lose fat at a slower rate.

I have no idea what type of cycle to run, and have no idea where to get this stuff.

ohaithere

Awards
So basically what you guys are saying is that I need to lose a decent amount of weight natty, then maybe look into aas once I have a decent canvas to work with?

ohaithere

Awards
I can post a pic of me at 220 and 260 if it will allow me.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Get "I want to look like that guy" video. Excellent video. Doesn't give you the diet or workouts details, but it can change your perception of Cutting. It is also available from torrent sites.

http://iwanttolooklikethatguy.com/

ohaithere

Awards
Here is a pic of me at 220 on the left, and 260 on the right.

http ://i41.tinypic. com/11snzmp.jpg

ohaithere

Awards
Before you hop on cycle, can you post your complete diet and training routine?
right now, or what it would be like?

And honestly, if you drop some muscle in the process, it won't be the end of the world.
Diet = 85%
Training = 10%
Goodies (supps/steroids/etc) = 5%

We'll gladly help you dial in a weightloss diet/exercise plan as well.

ManBeast
thanks, I can tell this site is great already.

If you wanna lose weight checkout a guy on youtube called gary taubes
thanks, will do.

Get "I want to look like that guy" video. Excellent video. Doesn't give you the diet or workouts details, but it can change your perception of Cutting. It is also available from torrent sites.
thanks, watching the trailer now.

ohaithere

Awards
you may be carb sensitive. a ketogenic diet might be right for you. i love meat, so low carb isn't bad for me. i can lose bf pretty easily by keeping carbs around 100 grams a day. the first thing i'd suggest though is to start documenting all of your calorie intake. it sucks but you need to know exactly what is going in your body.
Yeah, I've done that. It works.. just feel like I need to cut out red meat and cheese. I tried to respond to your PM, but I don't have 7 posts yet lol

when dieting, a typical day for me would be:

breakfast: 1 pack low sugar apples and cinnamon oatmeal, 4 large eggs scrambled

snack: myofusion protein shake, or dymatize 7 hour

lunch: burrito bowl from Chipotle; black beans, chicken, lettuce, corn salsa, 2 cups medium salsa

snack myofusion or Dymatize shake

dinner: pan seared salmon with EVOO and lemon pepper, grilled asparagus on the foreman with EVOO, salt, and pepper

snack: shake or 2 containers of Kroger Carbmaster vanilla yogurt (wish they had chocolate, grrrrrrrrrrrrr)

ohaithere

Awards
what I've been eating:

breakfast: none

snack: none

lunch: none

dinner: large one topping pizza from a big chain (half extra cheese, half pepperoni + extra sauce, hand tossed) + 32-44oz Coke or Pepsi with light ice from QT.

I know... smh

I know this is the absolute worst thing I could do. Slows my metabolism, makes my body store fat.

ohaithere

Awards
typical training week (haven't been doing this for about 8 months)

Monday: chest, tris, 30 mins cardio, abs

Tues: 45 mins cardio

Wed: back, bi's, 30 mins cardio, abs

Thurs: 45 mins cardio

Fri: legs, 30 mins cardio, abs

Sat: depends

Sun: depends

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You need to have a solid leg day planed out. Bigger legs burn more calories. Just training legs lowered my bf% by 2

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Not sure who the hell I'm quoting but "Training without squats is training that is worth squat!" (now if you legitimately can't squat, there are other compound leg exercises that can be done).

ManBeast

ohaithere

Awards
Not sure who the hell I'm quoting but "Training without squats is training that is worth squat!" (now if you legitimately can't squat, there are other compound leg exercises that can be done).

ManBeast

yeah.. I always revert to the comfortable exercises.. bench.. bench.. tri's.. curls.. and have TOTALLY neglected legs over the past 15 years. I have always done the easier lifts more often, and easier cardio more often.. low intensity.. and I think my body looks like I've been lazy and comfortable. I'm sure that if I start performing more exercises I haven't been doing, I'm sure it will shock my body in a good way to grow and burn like never before.

fuark, I need to get off my fat ass and do it, since I know how to do it. But a picture speaks a thousand words, so nobody would believe that I know how to get shredded.

ManBeast, can you please post this pic for me? I promise I'm not a spammer. I think it would help people see what I would need to take at 220lbs.

http ://i41.tinypic. com/11snzmp.jpg

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
For the OP:
11snzmp.jpg

This is NOT ManBeast, it again, is the OP.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Do you swim because that would be great exercise

ohaithere

Awards
For the OP

This is NOT ManBeast, it again, is the OP.
Thanks man, by looking at those pics and the training and diet regimen I posted, is there any specific aas cycle you would recommend for me if I can get to 220 on my own?

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
what I've been eating:

breakfast: none

lunch: none

dinner: large one topping pizza from a big chain (half extra cheese, half pepperoni + extra sauce, hand tossed) + 32-44oz Coke or Pepsi with light ice from QT..
Lol.. I love your honesty bro. Looks like youre ready to drop the bf.

Once youve done what you can naturally, you can start reading up on some of the aas options out right now. Check out katanadrol, 11-oxo/11-sterone, GW (a SARM), possibly epistane. Katana with a dab of Hdrol has worked for many, and is relatively mild in terms of risks to health or side effects.

town44

town44

Awards
Like RH said I would definitely look into the keto diet. As long as you have self control it will do wonders in combination with cardio. Then once you feel as you have plateaued add some HIIT as long as your body can physical handle it. 270 is a big dude. What's your bodyfat ? Sorry if someone's already asked it I haven't read everyones posts

ohaithere

Awards
Lol.. I love your honesty bro. Looks like youre ready to drop the bf.

Once youve done what you can naturally, you can start reading up on some of the aas options out right now. Check out katanadrol, 11-oxo/11-sterone, GW (a SARM), possibly epistane. Katana with a dab of Hdrol has worked for many, and is relatively mild in terms of risks to health or side effects.
Haha thanks man. I've been a lazy piece of **** the last year.. living at my grandmas house, never seeing my friends, working a job I despised. Just interviewed for a job I want and am looking forward to a new chapter.

What's the best way to find out what each kind of aas does, and what's an SARM?

rm2211

rm2211

Awards

The juice isn’t magic. If you are obese and use steroids to cut down, when you do eventually get down to a low bf % you are going to look weird .....period. I have plenty of friends who have done so, and their bodies look very odd. You will have a six pack or visible abs but have small love handles and no chest definition. If you have a fat chest it steroids will exacerbate the problem due to the fact that they push your chest out. I feel your problem is you think that you can buy supplements which will do all the work for you. You will NEVER lose weight with that mentality. Lose the weight naturally by dieting and excising then incorporate sauce, otherwise (mark my words) you will be sorry.

Diet: Since you are my height (5'8"-5'9") your target weight should be around 175, not 225. You should have a diet of about 2500 calories with 6 meals spread 2.5 hours a day. That was my calorie intake when I was sitting at 175. There are a few approaches to dieting. If you are lifting intensely 40:40:20 should be your carb, protein, and fat ratio in each meal. Carb cycling also works wonders. Since your glycogen levels totally deplete (and glycogen is what gives you energy at the gym when lifting weights) after about three days you can follow a schedule like this: High carb, low carb , low carb, no carb, and repeat.

Cardio
High Intensity Cardio Intervals - The single most effective cardio
There are a few ways you can apply this routine:

5 minute warm up, 1 minute sprint, 1 minute walk repeat at least 4 times followed with a 3 minute cool down. OR
5 minute warm up, 30 second sprint, 30 second jog, 30 second walk, repeat at least 4 times with a 3 minute cool down.

When to do this? Before I get flamed for saying this I will say that I know this is a VERY controversal subject but personally I have always had the best results on empty stomach cardio. Some people will say to never do HIIT on an empty stomach which is true. I personally have a protein shake with no carbs to preserve muscle, which is equivalent in my eyes as empty stomach cardio due to the fact that your body is going to be feeding off fat and the protein you ingested not the protein in your muscles.

Now heres the tricky part. After about two weeks your body will become acclimated to this routine. Each time you step on the treadmill you will find this exercise becoming less and less challenging. Your job is to KEEP CHALLENGING YOURSELF. You will see results at first, but when you see your fat loss results coming to a screeching halt, this should be an immediate indication that you need to pick up the pace. Instead of 4 rounds increase to 6 rounds, when you adapt to 6 rounds go to 8. When 8 weeks pass, I promise you will be pleased with the results (but this is obviously predicated on the fact that you apply weight training and diet).

Once you cut down to 10% bf then you can use the juice. But if you are attempting to use it for losing fatty dominant estro areas (chest and love handles), you will be sorry.

ohaithere

Awards
Like RH said I would definitely look into the keto diet. As long as you have self control it will do wonders in combination with cardio. Then once you feel as you have plateaued add some HIIT as long as your body can physical handle it. 270 is a big dude. What's your bodyfat ? Sorry if someone's already asked it I haven't read everyones posts
You see that pic a few posts above? The heavy pic I'm like 260. About 33% bf.

ohaithere

Awards
The juice isnt magic. If you are obese and use steroids to cut down, when you do eventually get down to a low bf % you are going to look weird .....period. I have plenty of friends who have done so, and their bodies look very odd. You will have a six pack or visble abs but have small love handles and no chest definition. If you have a fat chest it steroids will exsaserbate the problem due to the fact that they push your chest out. I feel your problem is you think that you can buy supplements which will do all the work for you. You will NEVER lose weight with that mentality. Lose the weight naturally by dieting and excersing then incorporate sauce, othwise (mark my words) you will be sorry.

Diet: Since you are my height (5'8"-5'9") your target weight should be around 175, not 225. You should have a diet of about 2500 calories with 6 meals spread 2.5 hours a day. That was my calorie intake when I was sitting at 175. There are a few approaches to dieting. If you are lifting intensely 40:40:20 should be your carb, protein, and fat ratio in each meal. Carb cycling also works wonders. Since your glycogen levels totally deplete (and glycogen is what gives you energy at the gym when lifting weights) after about three days you can follow a schedule like this: High carb, low carb , low carb, no carb, and repeat.

Cardio
High Intensity Cardio Intervals - The single most effective cardio
There are a few ways you can apply this routine:

5 minute warm up, 1 minute sprint, 1 minute walk repeat at least 4 times followed with a 3 minute cool down. OR
5 minute warm up, 30 second sprint, 30 second jog, 30 second walk, repeat at least 4 times with a 3 minute cool down.

Now heres the tricky part. After about two weeks your body will become acclemated to this routine. Each time you step on the tredmill you will find this excercise becoming less and less challenging. Your job is to KEEP CHALLENGING YOURSELF. You will see results at first, but when you see your fat loss results coming to a screaching hault, this should be an immediate indication that you need to pick up the pace. Instead of 4 rounds increase to 6 rounds, when you adapt to 6 rounds go to 8. When 8 weeks pass, I promise you will be pleased with the results (but this is obviously predicated on the fact that you apply weight training and diet).

Once you cut down to 10% bf then you can use the juice. But if you are attempting to use it for losing fatty dominent estro areas (chest and love handles), you will be sorry.
Damn. I got down to 215 and plateaued but still had chest and love handle fat. That's when I got discouraged. But thanks a ton for the info. I will certainly use it.

ohaithere

Awards
Once you cut down to 10% bf then you can use the juice. But if you are attempting to use it for losing fatty dominant estro areas (chest and love handles), you will be sorry.

but aren't there cutting steroids designed to burn the fat, and some designed to build muscle? I really wish there was a thread where I could read what each type of steroid is designed to do to your body. Like what kind of results to expect, then I would look at the side effects.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Cutting and bulking are based on diet, there are wetter and dryer steroids, but none actually cut fat.

ManBeast

ohaithere

Awards
Cutting and bulking are based on diet, there are wetter and dryer steroids, but none actually cut fat.

ManBeast
so you would take a drier steroid during a cut and a wet one during a bulk? I'm assuming you mean one makes you look more bloated and builds mass on a bulk and the other makes you tighter and gets rid of excess water?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
so you would take a drier steroid during a cut and a wet one during a bulk? I'm assuming you mean one makes you look more bloated and builds mass on a bulk and the other makes you tighter and gets rid of excess water?
You can use dryer compounds on bulk as well its just wet compounds aren't renowned for cutting being the extra water retention

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Damn. I got down to 215 and plateaued but still had chest and love handle fat. That's when I got discouraged. But thanks a ton for the info. I will certainly use it.
Dont get discouraged bro, I cant say I know what it feels like but I have heard that the fat on your chest, and lower back/love handles are absolutly last to go. Like I said before when you are down to about 10% body fat you will be happy. Just hold in there man it takes time. Bear with the fat. Also once again if you strictly diet and keep your cardio HIT and weight training heavy, you will be pleased with the results after 8 weeks (about 2 months). The 5 and 6 week mark (into the second phase of cardio) is probably the hardest, once you pass that marker the fat will just start flying off.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
but aren't there cutting steroids designed to burn the fat, and some designed to build muscle? I really wish there was a thread where I could read what each type of steroid is designed to do to your body. Like what kind of results to expect, then I would look at the side effects.
This is a very common misconception. There is no such thing as a cutting or "fat burning" steroid. There are dry and wet steroids yea, but you can cut with a wet steroid. Your diet and cardio defines your cycle.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Just work your cardio and weight training up as you go and make sure you get proper rest.

Roniboney

Awards
OP your best bet would be to lift heavy 3 times a week,cardio 2 days a week and to reduce calories slowly.This will more than likely take more than a year.I know its a sad thing to hear but there is light at the end of the tunnel.What you more than likely have underneath that is impressive.All the previously fat guys I know have so much muscle mass underneath it that when they cut its very impressive.You could do well with some over the counter products before using AAS or PH's also.Some DAA ,fat burners,aromatase inhibitors ect....

OP do a 3 day bodypart split and throw in 2 days of interval training,diet down,maybe consider looking into IF(Intermittent Fasting).If appetite and overeating is a problem then its a great dieting option.It involves fasting for 16 hours and eating larger calorie meals in an 8 hour timespan.Its not for me but you may fare well on it.Remember though you have a good 75-100lbs that you should lose so take it slow.No more than 2lbs lost a week for the first maybe 3-4 months and then bring it down to 1.5lb loss a week then to 1 lb.The deeper you get into calorie restriction the slower you want to lose as your hormonal levels of leptin are way lower.

I'll follow along if you start a log.If you need motivation and advice we're all here bro

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this but I would add low intensity steady state cardio on one of your off days and lift 4 times a week. On top of this lower carbs but increase fiber intake, it helps with fullness and digestion.

OP your best bet would be to lift heavy 3 times a week,cardio 2 days a week and to reduce calories slowly.This will more than likely take more than a year.I know its a sad thing to hear but there is light at the end of the tunnel.What you more than likely have underneath that is impressive.All the previously fat guys I know have so much muscle mass underneath it that when they cut its very impressive.You could do well with some over the counter products before using AAS or PH's also.Some DAA ,fat burners,aromatase inhibitors ect....

OP do a 3 day bodypart split and throw in 2 days of interval training,diet down,maybe consider looking into IF(Intermittent Fasting).If appetite and overeating is a problem then its a great dieting option.It involves fasting for 16 hours and eating larger calorie meals in an 8 hour timespan.Its not for me but you may fare well on it.

I'll follow along if you start a log.If you need motivation and advice we're all here bro

ohaithere

Awards
Just work your cardio and weight training up as you go and make sure you get proper rest.
This is a very common misconception. There is no such thing as a cutting or "fat burning" steroid. There are dry and wet steroids yea, but you can cut with a wet steroid. Your diet and cardio defines your cycle.

OP do a 3 day bodypart split and throw in 2 days of interval training,diet down,maybe consider looking into IF(Intermittent Fasting).If appetite and overeating is a problem then its a great dieting option.It involves fasting for 16 hours and eating larger calorie meals in an 8 hour timespan.Its not for me but you may fare well on it.Remember though you have a good 75-100lbs that you should lose so take it slow.No more than 2lbs lost a week for the first maybe 3-4 months and then bring it down to 1.5lb loss a week then to 1 lb.The deeper you get into calorie restriction the slower you want to lose as your hormonal levels of leptin are way lower.

I agree with this but I would add low intensity steady state cardio on one of your off days and lift 4 times a week. On top of this lower carbs but increase fiber intake, it helps with fullness and digestion.

I just want to thank you guys for all the advice/info/support.

I plan on using a similar diet plan to the one I posted, and I will incorporate heavier lifting and HIIT cardio as well.

The supps I will take (let me know if you agree or not) are:

The one thing I'm not sure about is creatine when on a cut. I've heard it helps build muscle faster, so you burn more fat, and I've also heard it makes you retain water so you gain weight.. Idk

Pre workout: Animal Pump. I like to dump out half the red pill (stims) on a day workout and don't take the red pill on a night workout

During workout: Xtend or Monster Amino. I like to sip on it during my workout in place of water.

Post workout: I eat. Chipotle if possible, but something like brown rice, broccoli or asparagus, and lean fish or chicken

Protein powder: Myofusion or Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 hour. I think blends are the best way to go.

Roniboney

Awards
I just want to thank you guys for all the advice/info/support.

I plan on using a similar diet plan to the one I posted, and I will incorporate heavier lifting and HIIT cardio as well.

The supps I will take (let me know if you agree or not) are:

The one thing I'm not sure about is creatine when on a cut. I've heard it helps build muscle faster, so you burn more fat, and I've also heard it makes you retain water so you gain weight.. Idk

Pre workout: Animal Pump. I like to dump out half the red pill (stims) on a day workout and don't take the red pill on a night workout

During workout: Xtend or Monster Amino. I like to sip on it during my workout in place of water.

Post workout: I eat. Chipotle if possible, but something like brown rice, broccoli or asparagus, and lean fish or chicken

Protein powder: Myofusion or Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 hour. I think blends are the best way to go.
Well your a pleasure to work with man.You actually listen.I'm a Nutrition major and you are the kind of person I want to work with.

In regards to the eating plan you will need to control every calorie for maximal results.I would advise you track calories and macro's.What amount do you maintain your weight at?

ohaithere

Awards
Well your a pleasure to work with man.You actually listen.I'm a Nutrition major and you are the kind of person I want to work with.

In regards to the eating plan you will need to control every calorie for maximal results.I would advise you track calories and macro's.What amount do you maintain your weight at?

Man, honestly I don't know. That's a great question. I can try to find out for you. I'm assuming around 5,000

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Just use a bmr calculator for a rough estimate

ohaithere

Awards
Just use a bmr calculator for a rough estimate

so according to that site, as of right now, mine is 2896.32

does that mean I can eat that many calories a day and stay at the same weight?

so if I cut to 2000 cals a day and incorporate exercise I will drop lbs fast?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
anything more than 500 below and you are risking major muscle loss along with some fat (more muscle than fat as the body goes into starvation mode though). plus if you don't exercise properly as well it will also tend towards muscle.

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Even 2500 calories with added cardio, you will loose fat. Plus cardio is always nice for the added vascular help and being able to run without looking like a walrus told to do gymnastics is also nice.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
WHEN DID YOU SEE ME RUN!?!?!? :D

ManBeast

ohaithere

Awards
anything more than 500 below and you are risking major muscle loss along with some fat (more muscle than fat as the body goes into starvation mode though). plus if you don't exercise properly as well it will also tend towards muscle.

ManBeast
Even 2500 calories with added cardio, you will loose fat. Plus cardio is always nice for the added vascular help and being able to run without looking like a walrus told to do gymnastics is also nice.

lol, ok guys. sounds like I should aim for around 2500 cals a day + a good workout program. I'm just sad you dont think I need roids yet, because I have seen guys get shredded in 4-6 months by doing a cycle.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am a firm believer in without hard work rewards are meaningless.

Roniboney

Awards
I don't mind working hard, I just want to maximize my rewards ;)

Well then 2500-2600kcal is a good place to start.You will probably lose aobut 10-15lbs of water from the get go in the first 8-12 weeks so don't lower the kcal too low too soon.

There may be times where you stagnate in weight and aren't losing any.I would recommend bringing kcal up to maintenance during those periods for a few weeks and then re-dropping the kcal.

Like I already mentioned the lower you go on kcal the hungrier and thus harder it is to stay on the diet so consider IF(Intermittent Fasting) the lower in kcal you get.

You seem motivated to change and its refreshing.Good luck

ohaithere

Awards
Well then 2500-2600kcal is a good place to start.You will probably lose aobut 10-15lbs of water from the get go in the first 8-12 weeks so don't lower the kcal too low too soon.

There may be times where you stagnate in weight and aren't losing any.I would recommend bringing kcal up to maintenance during those periods for a few weeks and then re-dropping the kcal.

Like I already mentioned the lower you go on kcal the hungrier and thus harder it is to stay on the diet so consider IF(Intermittent Fasting) the lower in kcal you get.

You seem motivated to change and its refreshing.Good luck

Thanks man, I appreciate the support :)