First cycle (need few pointers)

joeblogs

Awards
Hi,

5'10
bf12%

Im going to give my first cycle a go (cutting cycle)

I want to gain/keep as much strength possible, will make my cardio go through the roof or at least not effect it and lose weight (goal weight 153-4 lbs)

I was thinking of running for 10 weeks

test
Anavar
Halo
Aromasin

If I can get some HCG I will add this in during cycle.

PCT
nolva
chlomid

My problems are dosage for test and anavar if im cutting, Im thinking of Test prop.

Thanks

Joe

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
why in the holy hell are you cutting at your stats?

ManBeast

boxer78

Awards
Dang man, 153 at 5'10" would be pretty thin, you cutting for a fight or something? Anyway, prop needs to be EOD, lots of pinning for your 1st go. Most people recommend only test for a first cycle, otherwise how do you know how your body reacts to each compound? Halotestin I know little about, other than it mainly increases aggression and it seems to be used right before powerlifting/strongman contests.

All in all, I don't really think this cycle is a good idea bro.

joeblogs

Awards
Sorry ManBeast, should have added I box and need to make weight.

boxer78 I was thinking about just a test for first cycle.
The Halo will only be used in weeks 8-10
Anavar weeks 4-10
Test 10 weeks.

If I do use just test, will test prop be the best for my goals? And also will I just use Nolva or still nolva and chlomid for PCT?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
any test will work, just depnds on how often you want to pin, you might want to look into some non-stim fatburners to add in as well. nolva alone should be fine.

ManBeast

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i wish i had the nerve to poke my self with a needle, i start iv's and push narc's on the reg. but shoving a 22g in to my butt is terrifying...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Then try a 25g :D

ManBeast

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Then try a 25g :D

ManBeast
is that not to small for an oil base.

ive got spikes from 12g(for sever trauma where i have to dump fluid in to a motha fuka and its spilling out faster than i can put it in)

all the way to 32g which i still dont know why we carry them

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
25g is fine for oil. You EMS or fire? Never seen a 12 gauge but I know they're out there...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
25g is fine for oil. You EMS or fire? Never seen a 12 gauge but I know they're out there...
ems was going fire but i got a geology scholarship, so i stayed ems the hours work around school..... i bet i could do a 25g thats a little bitty guy... saving this info for future reference