Who is or has used Dimetha-Var? High blood pressure too...

ThisIsMyFist

Awards
I am on day 3 of Dimetha-Var (17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3,3'-azine 15mg). I take 2 of these pills a day. This is my first cycle of anything. Every other day I to NO Explode before I work out, and the days I don't take NO Explode, I take 5g of Creatine and 10g of glutamine.. I had a physical on the 2nd (i rode my bike there) and my blood pressure was 140 over 70.. they said it was on the cusp of high blood pressure. Is this directly attributed to this supplement? Does anybody know anything about this? I just finished lifting (all upperbody) for an hour and a half, and my blood pressure was 147 over 96... they said that was normal for post-workout... is there anything I should be worried about? I'm 29 and weigh 147lbs... I am also a vegetarian for 8 years... thanks.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
It looks a lot like Dimethazine, which is a terrible idea for a first cycle. Please tell me you have a proper cycle set up with pct and support supplements.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
seriously?

um yeah, the super toxic oral steroid you're taking has everything to do with your high blood pressure.

i'm thinking you should get off of the dimetha var right now and read up .

3 days isn't long enough for you to need a PCT, but fortunately your BP started acting up enough to get your attention.

i repeat, get off of the dimetha var. you don't know what you're doing. this isn't an insult, this is for your own protection.

ThisIsMyFist

Awards
It looks a lot like Dimethazine, which is a terrible idea for a first cycle. Please tell me you have a proper cycle set up with pct and support supplements.
I'm aware that I need a PCT, I haven't decided what I wanted to get yet.. i was going to grab something during week 2... This is a 30 day cycle. Why is this a terrible 1st cycle? It was highly recommended by the manager at the nutrition store that I frequent quite a bit. The only support supplement I take with this is an opti-men multi, and a liver pill 2x a day...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I agree on this remark and you really should quit while you are slightly behind. You are using something you don't fully understand. Read up and try again with a much more mild compound.

seriously?

um yeah, the super toxic oral steroid you're taking has everything to do with your high blood pressure.

i'm thinking you should get off of the dimetha var right now and read up .

3 days isn't long enough for you to need a PCT, but fortunately your BP started acting up enough to get your attention.

i repeat, get off of the dimetha var. you don't know what you're doing. this isn't an insult, this is for your own protection.

ThisIsMyFist

Awards
well, i've been trying to read up on this, and i cannot find much... can you give me any info on why this is so crazy for me and what the effects are etc... and recommend something a bit more mild? i've talked with the nutrition gentleman a whole lot on this stuff and he said i'd be fine.. and he knows me quite well etc...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Dimethazine great at building muscle, yes I personally love this compound. The bad sides it is great at ruining liver health, cholesterol and it is a champ at destroying natural test production without a good pct. So this is a very harsh compound. The owner of the nutrition store is........ Looking for your money to be in his pocket. Optimen is not good enough to protect blood pressure/ cholesterol amongst the other wonderful sides you can expect. Dimethazine is 2 superdrol molecules linked with a nitrogen bond. Superdrol is one of the most toxic compounds and was just taken off the market.
So to sum up Dimethazine is too toxic to start with and the nutrition store manager is trying to get your money not keep you healthy.

I'm aware that I need a PCT, I haven't decided what I wanted to get yet.. i was going to grab something during week 2... This is a 30 day cycle. Why is this a terrible 1st cycle? It was highly recommended by the manager at the nutrition store that I frequent quite a bit. The only support supplement I take with this is an opti-men multi, and a liver pill 2x a day...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
On top of all of this you are 5'8" and 140 pounds it is very hard to believe that is your natural potential or even half of it you should be able to train naturally and get to atleast 160lbs with low bf%.

If you are magically 5% body fat I apologize about the above comment.

ThisIsMyFist

Awards
Dimethazine great at building muscle, yes I personally love this compound. The bad sides it is great at ruining liver health, cholesterol and it is a champ at destroying natural test production without a good pct. So this is a very harsh compound. The owner of the nutrition store is........ Looking for your money to be in his pocket. Optimen is not good enough to protect blood pressure/ cholesterol amongst the other wonderful sides you can expect. Dimethazine is 2 superdrol molecules linked with a nitrogen bond. Superdrol is one of the most toxic compounds and was just taken off the market.
So to sum up Dimethazine is too toxic to start with and the nutrition store manager is trying to get your money not keep you healthy.
Alright then, i'll take your word for it. Is there something you could recommend me for a first time cycle that isn't so harsh? And 3 days, i've taken 6 of those 15mg dimetha-var -- you're sure i don't need a pct? thanks so much.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Natural intense training with a decent amount of protein will be enough for now. How long have you been lifting intensely? Also stop listening to a guy just trying to sell you things.

ThisIsMyFist

Awards
Natural intense training with a decent amount of protein will be enough for now. How long have you been lifting intensely? Also stop listening to a guy just trying to sell you things.
I've been training for a few years. I started fighting MMA about a year ago and wanted to put on more mass. I take in a ton of protein. I used to walk around at 140, now I'm at 150 roughly. I just wanted to get bigger. My metabolism is rediculous so it's hard for me to keep a lot of weight on even when i eat a ton.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Weight gain is calories in calories out, wanting to be big is great but you still have a ways to go before you need designer steroids. What is a typical lifting day for you?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gerbil is doing a fine job of guiding you through this, but I would like to add that you should look into ways to gain weight naturally for a year or two, especially being a vegetarian. Your comment 'go grab a pct' concerned me, I gathered that you would grab one at a nutrition store also, and I hope I'm wrong. That year or two would also be a great time to read the anabolic section of this forum and familiarize yourself with all of these prohormones and what each compound does, what the side effects are, what its usually used for(cutting, bulking, cortisol control, etc) and specificly what it will do to your body without proper support supplements and pct....

Husker89

Banned
Awards
These people obviouslty care about you man (op) because they are trying to help u. Steroids are very complex and possibly dangerous, at least know what your doing b4 doing them.
Gerbil is doing a fine job of guiding you through this, but I would like to add that you should look into ways to gain weight naturally for a year or two, especially being a vegetarian. Your comment 'go grab a pct' concerned me, I gathered that you would grab one at a nutrition store also, and I hope I'm wrong. That year or two would also be a great time to read the anabolic section of this forum and familiarize yourself with all of these prohormones and what each compound does, what the side effects are, what its usually used for(cutting, bulking, cortisol control, etc) and specificly what it will do to your body without proper support supplements and pct....