Mood problems/depression while on.....

tommyboy

Awards
Anyone ever have any bad mood problems/depression ascioated with takeing 1 test cyp and sledge test???if so what is something that I could get to help this and easily available!!| thanks!

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
people often have ups and downs when playing with androgens. On test, I feel like Im divine, but coming off its complete hell. 1-test plays differently but does play with my mood as well. My best bet would be to get good OTC stuff for overall body health to help. Fish oil dosed high has been shown to alleviate depression. Green tea is good period. Try Inositol and/or other B vitamins at higher levels to help as well.

More importantly, identify for yourself and for us what exactly are you feeling..and is there any corellations in your life? Also, do you normally have depression?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
From my experience, being on a good cycle will amplify any feelings/moods you might have. Like if I'm happy for some reason, I get really, REALLY HAPPY :D :) :p !!! If I'm sad, I often feel like it's the end of the world and nothing will ever be better :sad: :( . And when I get mad, I wanna break **** or beat people's faces in :twisted: :smite: :mad: . IMO it's all part of the game, my friend. Try to deal with it as best as possible. :)

ECA or similar makes me 10X moodier then any PH I've used as well.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
SS, when you come off I would highly advise getting some good mood support supps as that may be the hardest thing for you. I know you'll have the PCT stuff down, but look into inositol at 10grams 2x a day, dl-phenylaline, and some noortropics.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
SS, when you come off I would highly advise getting some good mood support supps as that may be the hardest thing for you. I know you'll have the PCT stuff down, but look into inositol at 10grams 2x a day, dl-phenylaline, and some noortropics.
Thanks bro, I've actually been doing a lot of reading up on nootropics, mostly for that reason. I think it would be cool if a separate Nootropics section was added to the board.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"ECA or similar makes me 10X moodier then any PH I've used as well"

I must agree with this 100%.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Product Reviews 2
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 31
Supplements 15
Anabolics 16