Who is using Androbulk?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Who is using and what are your results?

I myself am running 6 caps a day of Androbulk plus 3 caps Androhard for an 8 week total, today is officially 3 weeks into the run and I am very happy with the results so far. I'm up a little over 5lbs, strength has been increasing every workout a pretty good bit. Now I'm doing DC training so I am always looking for an improvement each time I cycle back to a same exercise every week and a half but I am seeing way faster strength increases. Some exercise I am blowing away the reps from the prior time.

For someone who is 5'6", gaining 5lbs in 3 weeks is huge...just have to see how much more I can put on, if I get 10-12, that would be amazing, but I am think probably unrealistic since I'm a short stack

So haters can come in hear and spat their disgust for PP and the high prices, whatever, but wanting to hear feedback on guys running this as well

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just cuz their stuff is increibly expensive, doesn't mean it is crap (at least that's how I feel). I'm glad you are getting good results from it.

ManBeast

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who is using and what are your results?

I myself am running 6 caps a day of Androbulk plus 3 caps Androhard for an 8 week total, today is officially 3 weeks into the run and I am very happy with the results so far. I'm up a little over 5lbs, strength has been increasing every workout a pretty good bit. Now I'm doing DC training so I am always looking for an improvement each time I cycle back to a same exercise every week and a half but I am seeing way faster strength increases. Some exercise I am blowing away the reps from the prior time.

For someone who is 5'6", gaining 5lbs in 3 weeks is huge...just have to see how much more I can put on, if I get 10-12, that would be amazing, but I am think probably unrealistic since I'm a short stack

So haters can come in hear and spat their disgust for PP and the high prices, whatever, but wanting to hear feedback on guys running this as well
Nice gains for the first 3 weeks, you should get a lot out of this cycle since you are responding well so far. Thanks for the quick review and keep us informed.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains for the first 3 weeks, you should get a lot out of this cycle since you are responding well so far. Thanks for the quick review and keep us informed.
If anyone did the V3 presale then they probably started there cycle same time as mine

Also joints feel nice and lubed up, usually my knees hurt a little while warming up for legs, but that is all gone

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also joints feel nice and lubed up, usually my knees hurt a little while warming up for legs, but that is all gone
I have been looking for this feedback from it, I hope to get the same