First Cycle & First Stack, input appreciated!

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Hello - I'm trying my first cycle of any steroid starting this coming Monday, and thinking of doing one of those D-bol wk 1-3 and Winny oral wk 2-4 (I read a little about overlapping this way). I'll probably get chewed out by those responding for that plan, but here is what I really want info on:

Later this spring I plan on doing this cycle:

Deca or Boldenone - 250 mg / week (wk 1 - 10)

Test-E - 250 mg / week (wk 2 - 11)

Mesterolone - 25-50 mg / week (wk 1 - 11) *I've heard it's a good AI

Winstrol - 20 mg ED (wk 5 - 11)

PCT - I will have in my possession: (1) Clomid (50 mg x 30 tabs) (2) Nolva (20 mg x 60 tabs) (3) HCG (5000IU) (4) Forma Stanzol - Please give advice as to when / how much / what to use for PCT.

I am 30 years old, 5'10 195 lbs, body fat probably around 7-8%, have been working out for 16 years.

Goals are: To gain 8-12 lbs of muscle & lose 10-15 lbs of fat

All input would be appreciated, and please keep in mind I'm hoping to err on the side of caution as far as side effects, and that this is the first time I'll be trying steroids (well first time will be next week but this will be my first real cycle).

Thanks in advance!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Your cycle setups are terrible bro you need to do a lot more research an if yur at 7% bf at 195 you don't have ten pounds of fat to be able to loose so I'm thinkin yur stats are way off. Please don't start that cycle on monday

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Thanks man, no I'm not starting this on Monday I don't have any of this stuff yet but this is why I'm asking you guys. I might start an oral only cycle on Monday, that I do already have.

What do you recommend as far as the oral cycle (this month) and the deca / test cycle later this year?

Thanks brother:)

And yeah you're right maybe 5 lbs of fat (not 10), that would be nice. I'd be happy with 5 lbs gained muscle and 5 lbs lost fat so maybe I'll end up doing a more mild cycle like helladrol / katandrol or something like that

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Thanks man, no I'm not starting this on Monday I don't have any of this stuff yet but this is why I'm asking you guys. I might start an oral only cycle on Monday, that I do already have.

What do you recommend as far as the oral cycle (this month) and the deca / test cycle later this year?

Thanks brother

And yeah you're right maybe 5 lbs of fat (not 10), that would be nice. I'd be happy with 5 lbs gained muscle and 5 lbs lost fat so maybe I'll end up doing a more mild cycle like helladrol / katandrol or something like that
If your at 197 7% bf you should be trying to bulk up. It is pointless to run a solely oral cycle. Orals in my opinion should always be ran with test for muscle retaining purposes. If its your first cycle bro you don't need Deca, especially if your only trying to make minimal gains. If you want, run Test Cyp with Dbol to kick start. You will be ecstatic with the gains especially with low expectations (you'll end up with 20lbs!).

Preload: liv52 liver protection, Milk thistle, vitamin b5 b6 b12, Hawthorn berry, Saw Palmetto, Grape seed, Taurine, and ZMA. Preload meaning: start taking these supplements for two weeks before you start pinning. You need to inhibit toxins which Dbol presents to your liver. Taking these supplements will assure safety.

Test Cyp 250mgs (usually 250 per ml) Weeks 1-10
-1 shot a week should suffice, but I’m partial to shots every 4 days especially in the beginning so your levels stay even. It’s a personal preference, but due to the long ester (14 days) you don’t need to take too much concern into pinning twice a week.

Dbol 30mgs (at least since your already a pretty big guy) Weeks 2-5
- Justification pertaining the introduction of Dbol week two: is due to the fact after one week of shooting the extra synthetic testosterone, your blood plasma levels will be significantly higher, so ultimately the potential of your gains will maximize. The half life is extremely short so make sure you spread the doses to (again) assure your levels are even.

PCT
Start using your Post Cycle gear 14 days after your last shot to ensure inactivity of your d2 receptors. The goal is to be completely clean of the juice so do NOT start earlier than 14 days. If prolactin production commences, (if you are lactating) you will need to get a d2 receptor inhibitor like Dostinex aka. Cabergoline. Lets just hope that doesnt happen

Nolva or Exemestane 40/20/20/20 or 25/25/12.5/12.5
- Once again its a preference thing, I personally like exemestane because nolva tends to dry my joints.

Clomid or Letrozole (if necessary) 100/50/50/50 2/1/.5/.5
- Your not doing a heavy cycle so you will not need this unless you see signs of gyno. The combo will animusly combat gyno. Administer the appropriate dosage until gyno subsides.

Be safe and GOOD LUCK!

PS. Remember no juice defines what kind of cycle you are doing: your diet does, so diet accordingly to your goals and stats.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Thanks RM!!! Much appreciated amigo, great info. I've joined this site / forum only a few days ago and I have to say thanks to people like you it's been awesome. I didn't know about the preload stuff, I will order those supps and you probably helped me avoid losing a couple years off of my life.

If you have time: Why test-c vs. test-e?

I was thinking about test-p, but I'd prefer to only pin once / week (twice max) which steered me away from P...just curious about the C vs E though.

Thanks again bro :)

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
PS. Remember no juice defines what kind of cycle you are doing: your diet does, so diet accordingly to your goals and stats.[/QUOTE]

AMEN brother, diet is numero uno

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Thanks RM!!! Much appreciated amigo, great info. I've joined this site / forum only a few days ago and I have to say thanks to people like you it's been awesome. I didn't know about the preload stuff, I will order those supps and you probably helped me avoid losing a couple years off of my life.

If you have time: Why test-c vs. test-e?

I was thinking about test-p, but I'd prefer to only pin once / week (twice max) which steered me away from P...just curious about the C vs E though.

Thanks again bro :)
Absolutely no problem bro. Just looking out for a fellow body builder. Figured since this was your first cycle, you needed to know every little detail. There is minimal (yet existent) controversy between test C and E. Some people will tell you Enth is better, and some people will tell you Cyp is better. Its like asking yourself: which one is better test or test? People will say mah mah mah test e hurts more mah mah mah test c hurts more. Don’t listen to those morons, the pain is either from synthesizing such a high MG to ML ratio (like sus or t400), or the UGL (underground lab) who made the product, sucks. In reality they are the same thing. Identical almost. The only reason I suggested Cyp is because that is MY personal preference, and the molecule weight differs making ester is a tad bit longer, nothing major probably a percent or two? (I’m actually unsure the exact percentage, but it equates to a few hours longer). Prop is a b**** I hate it and wouldn’t suggest running it by itself unless you are running a HIGH dose. You have to pin your self ED (every day) or EOD (every other day). The gains aren’t even worth the amount of pinning. I would only use prop if I were put in a situation in which Tren Ace is incorporated into my cycle, due to the identical esters. Yea but again bro I’m giving my personal feedback with my experience using both compounds, and I rule in favor of cyp. Although there is no tangible proof, I feel like it hits harder.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Thanks RM, and I gotta thank you brother for providing clarification of all of the acronyms you use. A lot of people use them and assume everyone knows! Thanks broski.

I'll probably do test C but still maybe E, either way I have some time to figure it out (prob doing my first real cycle late spring) but very glad to have you guys to bounce ideas off of and for great insights.

Thanks again:)

evodrag

Awards
1st off your size at that low of bodyfat and the fact that your natural are extremely impressive. You got any pics? No homo. I just now for me when I cut naturally I start losing muscle somewhere around 10-12% BF.

2nd you really should think twice before running dbol without test if you enjoy being sexually active!

iSeth

Awards
First off your cycle is terrible. I don't think you've done enough research. You want to run letro at .5 mg a day throughout a cycle like that. Run DAA in the PCT and hawthorn berry and maybe even cortisol control.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
If your at 197 7% bf you should be trying to bulk up. It is pointless to run a solely oral cycle. Orals in my opinion should always be ran with test for muscle retaining purposes. If its your first cycle bro you don't need Deca, especially if your only trying to make minimal gains. If you want, run Test Cyp with Dbol to kick start. You will be ecstatic with the gains especially with low expectations (you'll end up with 20lbs!).

Preload: liv52 liver protection, Milk thistle, vitamin b5 b6 b12, Hawthorn berry, Saw Palmetto, Grape seed, Taurine, and ZMA. Preload meaning: start taking these supplements for two weeks before you start pinning. You need to inhibit toxins which Dbol presents to your liver. Taking these supplements will assure safety.

Test Cyp 250mgs (usually 250 per ml) Weeks 1-10
-1 shot a week should suffice, but I'm partial to shots every 4 days especially in the beginning so your levels stay even. It's a personal preference, but due to the long ester (14 days) you don't need to take too much concern into pinning twice a week.

Dbol 30mgs (at least since your already a pretty big guy) Weeks 2-5
- Justification pertaining the introduction of Dbol week two: is due to the fact after one week of shooting the extra synthetic testosterone, your blood plasma levels will be significantly higher, so ultimately the potential of your gains will maximize. The half life is extremely short so make sure you spread the doses to (again) assure your levels are even.

PCT
Start using your Post Cycle gear 14 days after your last shot to ensure inactivity of your d2 receptors. The goal is to be completely clean of the juice so do NOT start earlier than 14 days. If prolactin production commences, (if you are lactating) you will need to get a d2 receptor inhibitor like Dostinex aka. Cabergoline. Lets just hope that doesnt happen

Nolva or Exemestane 40/20/20/20 or 25/25/12.5/12.5
- Once again its a preference thing, I personally like exemestane because nolva tends to dry my joints.

Clomid or Letrozole (if necessary) 100/50/50/50 2/1/.5/.5
- Your not doing a heavy cycle so you will not need this unless you see signs of gyno. The combo will animusly combat gyno. Administer the appropriate dosage until gyno subsides.

Be safe and GOOD LUCK!

PS. Remember no juice defines what kind of cycle you are doing: your diet does, so diet accordingly to your goals and stats.
Great advice, just one minor quibble - dostinex does not inhibit D2, it's a D2 agonist. Dopamine downregulates prolactin, so you want to increase the dopamine level to combat prolactin sides. The agonists activate the dopamine receptors in the absence of dopamine.

rmsshelton

Awards
I have to say as a beginner here.
That the gains in information on here are nearly as addictive as the gains at the gym.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
1st off your size at that low of bodyfat and the fact that your natural are extremely impressive. You got any pics? No homo. I just now for me when I cut naturally I start losing muscle somewhere around 10-12% BF.

2nd you really should think twice before running dbol without test if you enjoy being sexually active!
Nice my chick will definitely appreciate that, and in fact she told me if I ever did a cycle or whatever she'd be real pissed so anything that will make everything less noticeable!!!

With regard to the other posts thanks a lot guys but remember I don't know what all the acronyms mean...

I can't figure out how to post up a pic, if I drag a pic on it just says the file name / location, any help appreciated and I know on here it's not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Thx again guys

rmsshelton

Awards
The more you learn the less you know ;)
Exactly.
So it is nice to know it takes more than a couple bottles and a prayer for PCT.
Tons of good info all over the forum, so as a new guy I appreciate all the open info.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Nice my chick will definitely appreciate that, and in fact she told me if I ever did a cycle or whatever she'd be real pissed so anything that will make everything less noticeable!!!

With regard to the other posts thanks a lot guys but remember I don't know what all the acronyms mean...

I can't figure out how to post up a pic, if I drag a pic on it just says the file name / location, any help appreciated and I know on here it's not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Thx again guys
Definitely going to want some caber then, it has an interesting side-effect that it decreases refractory time :).

What acronyms are you having trouble with? We'll happily explain them.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Definitely going to want some caber then, it has an interesting side-effect that it decreases refractory time :).

What acronyms are you having trouble with? We'll happily explain them.
Beautiful caber sounds great, I'll try to research that and actually just DAA I'm not familiar with.

I feel like a moron but I can't figure out how to post my photo or set my profile pic what do I need to do???

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Ok I figured out the profile pic thing but it's not showing up here I guess it needs to be approved first..

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Beautiful caber sounds great, I'll try to research that and actually just DAA I'm not familiar with.

I feel like a moron but I can't figure out how to post my photo or set my profile pic what do I need to do???
DAA is d-aspartic acid. It's a test booster, typically used in PCT, or alone, possibly between cycles. There are a bunch of products with DAA- I have Testforce 2, D-pol, and NTBM DAA, but there are plenty of others out there.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
DAA is d-aspartic acid. It's a test booster, typically used in PCT, or alone, possibly between cycles. There are a bunch of products with DAA- I have Testforce 2, D-pol, and NTBM DAA, but there are plenty of others out there.
Ahhh ok I've heard of that of course very cool, I will definitely use that for PCT or maybe just alone to see how it works.

Thanks a lot brother!

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Great advice, just one minor quibble - dostinex does not inhibit D2, it's a D2 agonist. Dopamine downregulates prolactin, so you want to increase the dopamine level to combat prolactin sides. The agonists activate the dopamine receptors in the absence of dopamine.
Whoops, Yes this is my fault. Thx for picking that up. Hes right its a d2 agonist. great addition thx.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Ok I figured out the profile pic thing but it's not showing up here I guess it needs to be approved first..
Damn g, Your a big boy....I can see why you need the AAS now. Once you get to a certain weight its nearly impossible to gain. Let me know how your cycle goes. If you ever need a hand, dont hesitate to give me a PM

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Damn g, Your a big boy....I can see why you need the AAS now. Once you get to a certain weight its nearly impossible to gain. Let me know how your cycle goes. If you ever need a hand, dont hesitate to give me a PM
Haha thanks man, you are pretty diesel / ripped yourself those are the abs I wanna try to get. That pic was a few years ago and in addition to being probably not as lean or big as that anymore (but almost), I've just turned 30 so I'm finally trying to get my sh*t together to prepare for (1) a short oral cycle to see if that can get me over the hump and later this spring (2) a real-deal cycle stacking test w something else most likely deca, but with your guys' help hopefully I should have a good PCT and be able to keep my gains.

Speaking of PCT, does anybody recommend Purity Solutions? I've ordered some stuff from them e.g. arimidex and this company looks siiiiick in terms of prices and stuff. NO, I'm not a rep for them, but I wanted to know some feedback for those who have tried as I wouldn't want to use something thinking it would help me grow my nuts back / get my test levels back to normal after a cycle without really knowing what I'm getting.

Thanks again broski:)

Just got back from a trip I am SCREWED for tomorrow, wish I had off for Prez Day :(

srblan

Awards
  • Established
We can't answer that question, it's considered sourcing. If you google around for them, you should find some feedback. I have seen people point out, though, that they are not a board sponsor - those ads are placed by google.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
We can't answer that question, it's considered sourcing. If you google around for them, you should find some feedback. I have seen people point out, though, that they are not a board sponsor - those ads are placed by google.
Cool thanks man, I thought it might be. Are we allowed to PM people about that stuff or is that a no-no as well?