Need some more Help with Cycle

iSeth

Awards
Okay thanks to ManBeast I have figured out my cycle a little more

Still need to like perfect I might be doing something a little wrong?

D-Bol * *1-6 Weeks
Test-e ***1-10 Weeks
Letro. * * 1-10 Weeks
Nolvadex 10- 16 Weeks
Cortisol Control 1-10
DAA 10-15 Weeks

Also will be taking milk thistle, hawthorn berry, and a few others.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Close:
start pct week 12 to let the enan clear your system (so shift everything that starts 10 to 12.
cortisol control is for PCT so start it week 12

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LMAO, A- if I had to pick..

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Would erase be a good thing to add at the end of pct? Not sure being I dont know much about non-designer steriods.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should add in sd @ 10mg to the dbol

(or dzine at 20mg)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
PCT is PCT in general, the only things that need special caution (and this is up for debate somewhat) are 19-nor compounds.

ManBeast

iSeth

Awards
Okay thanks.. Doing all this extra stuff is gonna cost a lot but I'm sure it's totally worth it.. You guys know what your talking about I'm still a rookie I only started doing research 4 months ago apparently I just did it in the wrong place.. And say I gain 30 pounds I'll keep about 20 with doing all this right

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but that is expecting a lot and assuming you'll diet/train perfectly. It is always best to aim high and push yourself (just don't overtrain or under-rest or you'll be wasting it, over-training applying more to the joints/tendons/ligaments). You'll also have to eat lots of mostly clean calories if you don't want to have to cut hard after your pct.

ManBeast

iSeth

Awards
Yea im going to be eating 3500 to 4000 calories a day so I get maximum gains. I'll also train each muscle twice a week with the exception of daily push ups and sit ups. I have a tendcy to do those daily ( have since I was 13)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Careful, we can't all train like arnold did when he was juicing :D

ManBeast

iSeth

Awards
Well man thanks.. I really honestly Appreciate the advice.. I'll be sure to keep you updated with how it's going far as sides and stuff I'll prolly post some pictures along the way also.